Chapter 2

Memory In Love

“Are they kissed here? That’s why you kissed me?,”he looked at me.He closed his note book and put it back in his bag.

“Yes.You need some help just now,”I answered.Suddenly he  took my hand and go somewhere.

Chanyeol’s POV

My boss mad at me because my idea is not good for his company.I feel so bad.Then,suddenly I thought about beautiful scenery in Namiseom Island.When I arrived there,I found good place for think of idea.Why I feel someone watch me secretly?

“Are you taking a picture of me ?”She walked shyly towards me.I know she feel guilty now.

“Yesss~~ I’m so sorry if I take your picture without permission,”she  replied.I smiled brightly towards her.She already fall in love with my smile.Since she is here,she can help me get idea for my work.

“Miss,maybe you can help me.Its seem you know this place well.I just new people who came here.My name is Park Chanyeol.You can called me,Chanyeol” I pleasured with my hand.She smiled shyly.Why she is so cute ? Oh no,my heart is beating now.

“This is my first time being here.I believe there are beautiful scene here.So I took a few picture.My name is Lee Jieun,”The she sit infront of me.If she sit beside me,my heart will going beating so fast.Oh no,whats wrong with my heart now.Since she explaining well,I should forgive her.Chanyeol,you should befriend with her first,then you can start think about love.Jieun-shi,we can start to be friend first now.

“Nice to meet you,Jieun-shi.Actually,I’m writer.I just come here for get an idea.I heard this location is for Korean drama,Winter Sonata.I don’t watched yet the drama.Maybe you can tell me how the drama went so far,”I immediately holding my pens and started to write.

“What we sit now,this is a place for actor and actress did their first kiss scene.Since today is too much snow here,I will make small snowman like they did in the drama,”Oh no..kiss scene.Are she want to act with me?She explaining so well.I love it.

“Chanyeol-shi,can you help me make another small snowball?,”she asked.She trying to make small snowman.I  immediately find snow to make it.After a few minutes later,we already finished make a small snowman.

“You see?,”she started to make 2 snowman kissing.I really focus what she  wanna do.Is we will kiss like that?The snowman lips and her lips..oh no..chanyeol…

 “Chanyeol-shi!!,”I heard she called my name.So I immediately look at her.Our lips is meet.This is my first kiss and she will be my first love.I don’t want stop the kiss but she already stopped it.

“That’s what happened in the place,” she looked down because of shyness.She is so cute.I really  want to pinched her cheek now but I can’t.

“Are they kissed here? That’s why you kissed me?,”I  looked at her.I  closed my note book and put it back in my bag.

“Yes.You need some help just now,”she answered.Suddenly I take her hand to go somewhere.Since the winter is so beautiful.I wanna spend time here with her.

“Tell me about other scene.I wouldn’t write anything in my notebook.Its will save in my memory,”I asked.She just smile towards me.

“Do you see this log?” She tried to balance her body for walked on the log.What is she trying to do now?Then I pleasure my hand for her.She immediately holding my hand walked until the end of the log.

“Chanyeol-shi,that’s one of their scene here.She don’t want her best friend holding her hand except her lover.I think you should watch the drama first,”She explain to me.The scene is so sweet.Is my hand is her first touch of man?I just wonder of it.

“Jieun-shi,I don’t want you tell me too rush.We can be here so long.Its okay for me.If I can,can you tell me about yourself?Because of I want to be your friend,”I asked.

“Oh like that..I just a photographer.This is my first step here.My mother told me that she met my father here.So I wanna know how their feeling developed here,”she answered.Why her story look alike same to my story.My father told me that he meet my mother in winter place.I cant tell her about it.

“Are you okay,Chanyeol-shi?”She waves her hand in front of me.

[2ND Chapter END]