3

Masks (hiatus)

Inside Shin Club VIP room

"You're  here already?" Minwoo hugged Dongwan as he soon as he entered the room. "It's been a long time!"

"Hahahaha soooo long even though I was in Japan for 2 days only. Do you really miss me that much?"Dongwan asked while releasing himself from the embrace.

"You know that I can only be myself when I'm with you. Don't be away for too long or else I will get stressed and frustrated from all the bottled feelings."Minwoo opened a bottle of soju and started to drain the drink in a flash.

"Still drinking a lot eh? It's bad for your health." Dongwan worriedly looked at Minwoo while taking a shot of drink.

"Can't help it, you know it too." Once again, Minwoo opened another bottle.

"At least try to lessen the amount. Now that I'm here, pour out your heart. My ears are missing those complaints already."

"Just the usual, dad has been bugging me more lately but I don't give a damn. Oh yeah, while sleeping around with a random girl, I found an interesting person to toy with. I'll let you meet him soon." Minwoo giggled, he was already drunk.

"Wish I could have a rich dad like yours, just kidding!"Dongwan smirked. "You've taken interest in a guy? That's new. So you're cheating and neglecting me now since you have found a new toy." He said with some disappointment and jealousy in his voice.

"My Wannie is jealous kekekeke don't worry, I'll just toy with him for a while to release some stress and boredom. I'm forever yours." Minwoo wobbly pinched  Dongwan's cheek.

"You better be!" Dongwan pinched the other in return. "Just kidding!"

 

-------------------------------------------------

Andy had arrived at Minwoo's apartment while carrying heaps of shopping bags. He had managed to buy everything on the list. He nervously pressed the doorbell but no one answered, he pressed it once again irritatedly.

 

Is he even home? But he said he would be... He was waiting anxiously in front of the apartment, fidgeting with his fingers. Hope there will be no one walk by or else they would think I am a stalker or an idiot. Just what is Minwoo doing? Ten minutes had passes, Andy took a deep breath and pressed the doorbell again.

 

Shortly after that, the door was opened and a beautiful woman stepped out with an angry look on her face. Standing by the door was Minwoo, without any shirt on. He was just having his regular routine of playing around with the girl but the continously ringing bell interupted them.

"Why do you always have such timing? Come in." He said while smiling at Andy but behind that smiling face, he was annoyed, extremely annoyed. Guess I just have to go clubbing later and get another girl.

"Can you keep the door open? I need to move all these in." Andy replied as he pointed to all the shopping bags on the floor.

 

"You bought everything!!??" Minwoo exclaimed. He didn't expect Andy to fulfill his mission impossible errand. He was looking forward to see a suffering Andy that would beg him to let him off the hook. I wanted a reason to toy with him but how did he buy everything? My plan is all ruined now. 

 

"Yeah! It was tough but I got everything." Andy replied while swiftly moving a bunch of bags into Minwoo's living room. Inside his mind, he was irritated by Minwoo's playboy and arrogant attitude. He could help me carry some bags instead of standing there like a  boss, well, he is the boss but still! It doesn't hurt to help and why is he always sleeping around with strangers? Aish.. my back...

 

"Are you sure this is all of it?" Minwoo asked after all the bags had been moved into the living, still flashing on a smile. Why are there so many bags? I don't even need these, now I have to chuck them away. Damn it!

"Check it if you want to. I'm sure I bought everything on the list." Andy said as he wiped off the sweat on his face. I want to sit down so badly, my back is aching but Minwoo doesn't seem like he would ask me to. 

 

"Seem like you had got everything." Minwoo had gone through the list, he wanted to find even a small mistake to punish the guy. I need to find something, can't just let him off like this. I want to test out his endurance with my plan. Come on brain, get some work done. An idea sparked up as he grinned happily in his mind, his face was still having the usual smile. "Do you think you would escape the punishment with this?"

 

"But I had bought everything." Andy was confused.

"But you didn't meet the deadline. I said by noon but now it's night time."

"That's ridiculous!" Andy almost shouted.

"So are you taking the punishment or not? You can just quit." Minwoo unintentionally smirked, he couldn't control his facial expression as he somehow knew Andy would persist till the end.

"Fine. What is the punishment?" Andy sighed.

"Become my housekeeper and move in tomorrow. Don't worry about the rent, you don't have to pay a cent." 

"WHAT??" Andy shouted. 

"You heard me, move in to my apartment and be my housekeeper. I'll pay you adequately." 

"Well, at least I would save quite a bit of money for not paying anymore rent. When can I come tomorrow?" Andy would not give up on this job that easily, not when the pay was so tempting and he wanted to teach Minwoo a lesson, not to look down and toy with poorer people. 

"About 10? Oh, can you drive me to Shin Club now?" Minwoo said as he put on a shirt.

"Clubbing again? Why do you like to play around so much?" 

"I don't like it that much but it's a habit. I need it." 

 

--------------------------------------------------

It was only 8 in the morning but Andy was already up, more accurately, he couldn't sleep since he had to pack up all his belongings last night and contact the landlord to terminate the rent contract. His belongings were not much, just three big boxes, one for clothes, one for books and one for other stuffs. He knew it would be a tough journey ahead but he would not back down. 

 

Andy was standing in front of Minwoo's apartment once again, this time, he had obtained the security code from yesterday so he punched in the numbers and entered without thinking much. It had no longer surprise him to see Minwoo's body on the sofa and clothes were all over the floor. Another girl huh? He must be pretty talented at picking up girls. Rich kids sure have a lot of free time on their hands. 

 

Andy was standing around idly, not sure where to put his belongings and he didn't want to wake Minwoo up but the other had already stood up with his somewhat y bed hair. Minwoo was fully awake as per usual so he found it quite funny looking at the idling Andy. This is the beginning of all the fun! I just can't wait.

 

"You can put your belongings in the spare room." Minwoo sudden voice startled Andy.

"You scared me. I thought you were still sleeping." Andy mumbled as he moved the boxes to his new room. 

 

The room was very spacious and plain, dull gray was the dominating colour which brought out a depressing feelings. There were not many furnitures, just a king size bed, an empty inbuilt wardrobe and a desk with a computer. However, Andy loved it, it was very much like his own taste, he could feel comfortable and at home. It was just unexpected that a playboy like Minwoo would like something as gloomy as this.

 

"Drive me to the company now, you can unpack later." Minwoo demanded as he walked into the room fully suited up.

"Which company?" Andy looked up since he was squatting on the floor, unboxing his things.

"My company, Shinhwa Company obviously." Minwoo grumpily walked out the door, his mood was ruined this morning by a call from his father. "On your way back, buy a few pack of soju, some more instant noodles and condoms. Remember to clean the apartment and wash my clothes as well, hand washed!" He ordered while they were taking the lift down to the parking lot. 

"Do you want me to make dinner?" Andy asked.

"No, I don't normally get home early." Minwoo flopped himself inside the car at the back sit.

 

--------------------------------------

I must speed up the plan! The man mumbled to himself.

 

 

 


So sad that Shinhwa is not attending MAMA, really wanted them to win best male group and artist of the year, they deserve it :(( Anyway, good work Shinhwa Changjo!! At least we showed them our support by making them no1 for both category, I'm proud :D

Finally updated this, it was hard to write slow pace but I tried my best to deliver everything in details (maybe?) so hopefully you guys like it.

Watched Super Rockie and Eric's singing voice was pretty nice, wondering if he ever consider releasing solo album of him singing :D