18

Masks (hiatus)

Minwoo was carrying a pile of paper with him when Andy arrived.

"What are those papers?" Andy asked as soon as Minwoo entered the car.

"Preparation for the interview."

"That much?"

"It's not that easy to get into our company. It's a long process, especially when you want to picked by my uncle."

"This is crazy. When is the interview?"

"This Friday."

"What? Are you crazy? I didn't even study this much during high school." Andy was almost let go of the steering wheel to grab Minwoo's collar.

"But you're a genius, aren't you? This is a piece of cake. Trust me."

"So we are pulling all nighters till then? Doesn't sound like a good idea." Andy sighed. It had been a long time since he studied for something.

"Of course not. I don't want you to turn up on Friday looking like a zombie. We will figure it out."

"I can just kidnap him or something... This is too much of a bother." Andy said even though he knew that it would be extremely hard to do so without getting close to Lee Seungi first. The guy's security was just too tough for him to handle alone and he wouldn't want Minwoo to be his partner in crime. Minwoo wouldn't be of help in action.

"Who are you kidding? If you could do so, you would have left me already." Minwoo happily sang and winked.

"I know." Andy gave in.

The rest of the car trip was just chatters about how their days went and what to have for dinner. After a somewhat heated argument, both of them agreed on having pizza for dinner though Minwoo was against the idea of take away food because he had fallen too deep for Andy's cooking. However, Andy argued that it would take too much time to cook proper food and pizza for one night is not too bad. After the call for the pizza, Andy and Minwoo left the car park and headed for their apartment.

"It feels like home now." Minwoo breathed in deeply as he stood up after taking his shoes off with arms wide opened.

"Home?" Andy raised his eyebrows. The idea was still strange for him but there was some tingling feeling at the word home.

"Yea. Home. This place feels so much warmer now, it feels like I belong here, like place to rest and be myself. All because you're here, with me." Minwoo gazed around before he landed his eyes on Andy.

"Must be nice. My comfortable place is with Eric but now, I think I'm growing to be more fonded of this place." Andy replied as he quietly held Minwoo's hand and gave a little squeeze.

"I will make sure you fall deep for this place. I'm too irresistible."

"You sure are." Andy grinned and pressed Minwoo against the wall. He was about to lean in for a kiss but the door bell rang. The pizza delivery had come.

"Let's get our study session started." Andy said after he had paid for the food and headed for the dining table.

"Alright." Minwoo followed the young man, still feeling a bit disappointed that he didn't get his kiss.

"So there are three parts to the process. First is the one hour written test. I have the past papers here, most questions should be similar anyway. Some questions are in English, are you alright with that?" Andy nodded as his mouth was too full of food to reply. He has a conversational level of English since Eric had taught him some. He still doesn't know how can Eric speak English so well.

"The second part is a situational test. You will be asked to go into a room and perform tasks as you see fit. There are no special instructions given but actually, there are orders that you have to follow. And the final part is a panel interview. You just need to make yourself stand out bit, show a bit of fun, out-going and respect. There are also some little traps that might be set up as well." Minwoo calmly explained the lengthy process while sorting out the papers into three piles as well as having some food.

"Why is it so complicated? Just how many people get in per year?"

"Because we only want the best since there're about ten thousand people apply every year. However, only about hundreds make it through. But there are some that got in through connections."

"I see. It's gona be a tough battle." Andy sighed. "So which one should I revise first?"

"The written test you can study during the day. It's just route learning. I think we should prepare you for the situational test and the panel interview."

"So what is it exactly? The situational test."

"So after everyone has taken the written test in morning, they will be assigned a number and wait to be called. The situational test is a office-like room. There will be paperwork piled up at the desk and you are meant to complete all of them within 45 minutes. However, don't go from top to bottom. You have to quickly skim through all of the documents to see which one is going to be due first so that you can hand in all the reports in time. Many people failed because they didn't notice the one that due in 15 minutes so they didn't complete the report for that first."

"Such a petty-trick." Andy sneered.

"It's to search for organize people that know their priorities. Also, before you go in, someone will hand you a cup of coffee for you to drink during the situational test. First, you must drink all of it before the test end. Second, you must clean the cup and return it."

"What? Why?" Andy almost choked on his water.

"Because it shows that you would not waste anything and people don't have to clean your mess for you."

"This is ridiculous!"

"I know, but it works. And there are people that pay attention to such tiny detail." Minwoo shrugged. It was not his fault that the company has such tedious employment process but actually, the idea had been working quiet well so there's no reason to abolish it.

"Alright. But what kind of tasks do I have to complete?"

"Just simple report writing like end of month report, profit analysis, stock exchange rate."

"Not too bad since I'm somewhat familiar with those terms. All that work for Eric does have some benefits huh." Andy commented.

"Then you will fine, as long as you don't fall for little traps. In that pile, there're templates for the possible reports you would get." Minwoo pointed to the second pile of paper, which was significantly less than the written test papers.

"And the panel interview?" And questioned.

"You just have to make the first impression memorable. Also, show your passio for the company and willingness to be part of the team, part of the family. They will ask for personal talents, you just need to perform something funny. Something like imitation, girl group dance, strength, jokes, etc."

"Is your company looking for multi-entertainer?" Andy cracked up at the list.

"We need out-going people that can liven up the mood so that everyone can work much more efficiently."

"For once, I really appreciate my job with Eric. There was no such pain in the process and everyone just mind their business. We do hang out and have fun but not this kind of strange forceful bonding."

"It's just a weird thing that people love to do. And once you get in, they will try to eat you up, use you to their advantage. It's crazy but what can I do? I face people like them every day." Minwoo sighed.

"Must have been hard for you to go to work every single day, facing all those fake people." Andy looked at Minwoo with a empathic meaningful gaze.

"That's about all the things you have know about the interview. I'm sure you can pass through easily. Now, can we get back to where we were since this is done?" Minwoo excitedly pulled Andy, who was sitting beside, toward himself.

"Hmmm? Where were we?" Andy mumbled as his words were cut off by the obstructive pair of lips of the older guy.

Minwoo gently graced his soft lips over Andy's dry rough lips to moisten them up. Their fingers interlaced as they inched closer to each other. Enough with the softness, Andy launched a surprise attack to pushed his tongue into the other's mouth, aiming to take dominant. Minwoo was taken by surprise but he quickly fought back, twisting their tongues together while his free hand made its way under Andy's untucked shirt. The naughty hand was immediately caught by the younger guy's left hand. Andy, with a bit of force, placed Minwoo's right hand under their already interlaced hands. With his free hand, Andy caressed Minwoo's jaw line while the intense kiss was still continuing.

"Hah." Minwoo gasped as he broke off the kiss.

Andy smirked. The mischievous look on his face was as if Minwoo had wanted more than that.

"Aish. I get it. I do...Mmmm..." This time, it was Minwoo's turn to be cut off. Andy had completely dominated this round as Minwoo wrapped his arms around the younger man's waist, letting Andy roams his chapped fingers over the smooth skin of the abdomen. The older man let out a low moan when those rough fingers were rubbing against his chest.

Their bodies naturally found their way to grind against another. The air became somewhat steamy and sticky as sweat was forming on their skin and their heavy breaths were full of moisture. Still sticking their body as close as possible, they stumbled their way to Minwoo's bedroom. It wasn't a smooth journey though the distance was very short as their eyes were closed. They occasionally bumped into walls but that did not interfere with the heated feelings that they were experiencing.

After they had entered the bedroom, Minwoo swiftly threw Andy onto the bed and hovered over the younger man. He grabbed Andy's wrists and placed them over the young man's head. With the free hand, he lifted the other's chin up a little for a quick kiss. The lips then trailed down to the forever favourite spot of all time, the side of the neck, near the clavicles. While the neck was taken care off with his lips, Minwoo used his free hand to slowly the shirt of the younger man. With each button off, Minwoo's fingers made their way onto the bare skin as well and spread the shirt wide open.

Andy furrowed his eyebrows a little as he felt a tingling sensation ran through his body. It was different than any other times. There was no fear, no disgusting feelings but rather, anticipation and enjoyment. Every touch was loving and caring, not necessarily gentle but it was arousing and comfortable for Andy. A moan escaped his mouth when Minwoo grinded his hip against the bulgy lower area of the younger guy.

"You don't have that look on your face anymore." Minwoo whispered as he let loose of Andy's wrists.

"What look?" Andy questioned as he cupped Minwoo's face, pulling it down so he could have a closer look at the man in detail.

"The disgusted look. Whenever I touched you before, you have that disgusted, hateful look in your eyes. It was like you despite me. But now, it's gone."

"Because I hated it before, not just you, but with anyone. Now, I love you." Andy blushed a little as looked straight into Minwoo's eyes. Indeed, he had fallen in love with the man he was staring at. That was the reason for his change, that was reason for his cold frozen heart to be melted.

"I love you too." Minwoo replied as leaned down for a kiss. Their making love session continued. Clothes were thrown onto the floor, they were both .

And...

A ringing sound echoed...

Stopped them from their track...

I'm just kidding. Of course they would continue to do whatever they were doing. I wouldn't be that mean to throw another interruption in but I wouldn't describe the whole night either. It's up to your imagination.

The next day, they woke up, still wrapped around each other . They loved the warmth emitting from the other and they refused to let go of that warmth. However, being more stone-minded, Andy tried to slip out of bed but Minwoo tugged onto him like a leech.

"You need to work and so do I. Wake up." Andy cupped the sleepy man's face and gave it a gentle slap.

"I don't want to." Minwoo whined.

"Then how about I will give you the best morning kiss ever if you wash your face now?" Andy suggested.

"I'll be right back!" In a flash, Minwoo ran into the bathroom. Andy sighed while thinking whether loving this childish man was a right decision. But then, he bloomed into smile, of course it was right.


So I'm going to try to write a few fluffy chapters before another dramatic event take place :) But it depends on my mood and ideas since I don't have many fluffy ideas in mind. Hope my "hot" scene is not too bad since I'm not really intending to focus on that. Do comment because it makes me happy..... Like seriously, a comment can totally liven up my day :D