Chapter 7

Sometimes, you just have to share the pain...

Hyora and Gikwang was still not in good terms after what Gikwang said. He felt guilty after saying what he said. The Beast members blamed him and asked him to apologise to Hyora. He knew that Hyora was avoiding him and he did not blame her. He would have done the same thing if he was in her shoes.

One day, while Beast was preparing for their performance at Music Bank, Gikwang decided that it was time for him to apologise to Hyora. He found the opportunity when Hyora came to him to fix his shirt. He kept his eyes on her. Hyora did not even looked up to him. And he knew she was really angry at him.

"I'm sorry," Gikwang finally said. He felt Hyora stopped fixing his tie. But she still did not looked at him. He then pulled Hyora's chin up to face him.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me," Gikwang said again while pouting. He knew his secret weapon was his cute face. And as expected, Hyora started to smile. "Sorry."

Hyora shook her head. "It's ok. I know that you were just worried about me." Gikwang smiled at Hyora and pulled her into a hug.

"Ya! Why are you hugging my sister?!" Junsuk shouted as he went into the room. Both Gikwang and Hyora were startled and pulled away from each other.

"Why? Can't I hug your sister?" Gikwang teased as he put his arm around Hyora's shoulders.

"Yeah. You're not allowed. Do you think I don't know how many girls you've been flirting with? I'm not gonna let my sister be your next victim," Junsuk said.

"Tsk. It's not like your sister is so pretty anyway," Gikwang said while hiding a smile.

"Ya!" Hyora shouted, glaring at Gikwang. She then pushed his hand away from her shoulders.

"Heh heh. Sorry. I'm just kidding!" Gikwang said, smiling at Hyora. "I think you are the most beautiful stylist I have ever seen," he added cheekily.

"Hyung, I think your sister is already his victim," Yoseob said to Junsuk, making everyone laugh.

Suddenly, Junhyung went into the room and slammed the door shut. Everyone in the room jumped in shock. He briefly made eye contact with Junsuk before throwing himself onto the chair infront of the dressing table. Everyone was staring at him.

It has been a long time since Beast saw Junhyung behaving that way. Ever since the incident with Hyora, he had been better. He even eat regularly. And he had been joining the other members whenever they gathered around. They seldom see him angry anymore. But it seems like he will be in that state once again. And true enough, the days that followed, Junhyung keep coming back home drunk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few weeks later, Beast was invited to Seoul Music Awards. Hyora was busy as she needed to prepare their clothes. It was crucial as there will be a lot of media. And plus, they will be walking down the red carpet.

After much deliberation and discussion, it was decided that Beast will be wearing suits with black and white as the colour theme. However, Hyora was not entirely satisfied with the choice of clothes for some of the members. Unfortunately, Hyora has no say in the clothings they wear as she was still new and under probation. So, despite her many disagreement, she kept quiet.

It was one week before Seoul Music Awards. Since it was Saturday night, Beast had already finished their schedule. They were hanging out at Junsuk's apartment together with Hyora. As usual, Junhyung was not there.

"Noona, have you seen our suits?" Dongwoon asked Hyora, who was sitting beside him on the floor while watching TV. Hyora was about to pop a popcorn into but stopped halfway at his question. She turned to Dongwoon and quickly turned back when she saw that he was looking at her.

"Err...yeah. I've seen it," Hyora said hesitantly.

"Oh? You've seen it? How is it?" Gikwang who was lying on the couch quickly sat up.

"Erm...It's ok I guess..." Hyora said rather slowly.

"You guess? Why? It's not nice?" Dongwoon asked, pouting.

"Well..." Hyora then turned to them. "I have my objections here and there. But...I can't do anything about it."

"Hey, it's ok. We're Beast aren't we? Whatever that is imperfect, will be perfect on us. Trust me," Yoseob said while nodding his head proudly.

Hyora just smiled. She turned to look at Doojoon who was sitting beside Gikwang. Doojoon was looking at her too but quickly turned away. Hyora's eyebrow twitched at his actions. Before she could open to ask Doojoon if he was ok, the door opened and Junsuk came in.

"Hyora-ya! I have good news for you!" Junsuk said while running to Hyora.

Hyora backed away from Junsuk and frowned. "I'm scared whenever you bring news to me."

Junsuk grinned. "This time, you're gonna love it!"

Hyora raised an eyebrow. "What is it?"

Junsuk's smile grew even wider. "You will be going to the Seoul Music Awards!"

"Hmm? Yeah. I know that," Hyora said, getting irritated.

"No you don't. You're not going there as Beast's stylist but as a guest!!" Junsuk screamed excitedly.

"WHAT!" Hyora shouted with wide eyes. "Oppa!!"

Junsuk pouted. "I thought you would like it."

"You mean, noona will be seating with us?" Dongwoon curiously asked. Junsuk nodded.

"Why didn't you discuss with me first?" Hyora asked her brother.

"Noona...you don't want to be with us?" Dongwoon asked while acting to be sad.

Hyora bit her lips. It is not that she do not want to be with Beast. But the thought of meeting all those artist that will be attending the award show scares her. She turned to Dongwoon, who was looking at her with puppy eyes.

"Fine!" Hyora finally said.

"Yay!" Junsuk, Dongwoon and Yoseob shouted together.

"But...I'm not going down the red carpet, right?" Hyora asked carefully.

"Of course..." Hyora eyes widened. "Of course not. You're not an artist!" Junsuk said as he chuckled. "We will drop the boys at the red carpet, and then, we'll drop you backstage."

Hyora sighed a relief.

"You can ask one of the guys to help you pick a dress tomorrow," Junsuk said.

"Me!!" Gikwang quickly raised his hand up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyora-ya!" Gikwang called out. "Here, wear this," he said to Hyora, handing her a black tube dress. They were at a boutique, searching for a dress. Hyora knew exactly what kind of dress Gikwang will choose for her. She actually wanted Doojoon to accompany her instead. But he said he was busy. So she was stuck with Gikwang.

Hyora turned away from the dresses she was looking at and looked at Gikwang. Her eyes widened at the sight of the dress that Gikwang was holding.

"Ya! Are you crazy! I don't want! It's too revealing!" Hyora shouted, shaking her head continuously.

"No. It's not revealing! This is revealing." Gikwang then showed Hyora another dress that has a hole on the stomach area.

Hyora looked at it in disgust. "Are these the only choice I have?"

"Yes." Gikwang said firmly.

"Urgh! I wished Doojoon oppa was here instead," Hyora sulked. Gikwang stuck out his tongue and gave the tube dress to Hyora.