Chapter 17

Sometimes, you just have to share the pain...

Beast and Hyora was lazing around at Beast's dorm. Dongwoon and Yoseob were sitting on the floor while the rest sat on the couch. Hyora sat next to Junhyung with his arm around her shoulders. Suddenly the main door burst opened.

"Oh oppa!" Hyora called out upon seeing Junsuk. "Oppa, what's wrong?" she asked when she realised Junsuk was not his usual self.

Junsuk walked towards Hyora and gave her a slap hard on the face. The force was so strong that Hyora thought she was punched instead. There was a loud gasp from everyone in the room.

"Hyung!" Junhyung shouted in shock.

Holding her cheek, Hyora looked up at her brother. Tears were already welling up.

"Who am I to you Hyora? Who the hell am I to you!" Junsuk shouted with gritted teeth. "I'm your brother for god's sake. Why didn't you tell me? Why must I hear it from Hyuna that your relationship with Junhyung was fake?!"

"O-oppa..." Hyora trailed off.

"Hyuna told you?" Junhyung asked in disbelief.

"Don't you trust me Hyora?" Junsuk said in disappointment.

"Oppa, that's not it!" Hyora protested.

"Then what is it damn it! Do you know how disappointed I am right now? The fact that I don't know anything about what had happened to my own sister is driving me crazy!" Junsuk shouted. "I'm disappointed in you Hyora. I'm really disappointed."

"Oppa...oppa!" Hyora called out but Junsuk continued walking away. Tears started to roll down her cheek as she watched her dear brother leave. Junhyung pulled Hyora closer to him and hugged her while her head gently.

"How did Hyuna know about all this?" Doojoon asked, making the others turned to him. "I mean, how did she know that Junsuk had no idea about everything?"

Everyone became silent. Junhyung looked at Doojoon, thinking that what Doojoon said made sense.

"Gikwang-ah..." Hyora said when Gikwang suddenly kneeled down infront of her and Junhyung.

"I'm sorry Hyora. I'm so sorry hyung," Gikwang said, not looking up.

"What do you mean?" Junhyung asked in a serious voice.

"I-I accidentally blurted it out to her when I went drinking with her," Gikwang confessed. "Hyung...the truth is...I know the reason why you guys agreed to be a couple. I was there. And...I overheard Mr Hong's threat to you guys."

"Threat?" Doojoon asked, looking at Junhyung.

"And how much of this does Hyuna know?" Junhyung asked Gikwang, ignoring Doojoon.

Gikwang continued looking down and bit his lip. "I'm sorry," he finally said, making Junhyung clench his teeth.

Hyora did not understand what was going on. But she had a bad feeling of what was going to happen. She looked up at Junhyung and knew instantly that she was right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has already been a week but Junsuk was still avoiding Hyora. This was the longest Junsuk had ever been angry at Hyora and she definitely felt the pain. She did not stop trying to explain to her brother about what happened but it just fall on deaf ears. And to make things worse, she have not seen Junhyung much recently.

Hyora was watching TV in the living room while waiting for Junsuk to come home. She decided that she really need to talk to her brother that night. The main door opened and she quickly stood up from the couch, thinking that Junsuk was back. Instead, Doojoon came in.

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" Hyora asked in surprise. There was something off with Doojoon. He seemed nervous and angry?

"Oppa, are you ok?" Hyora asked again, walking towards Doojoon.

"Huh? Erm yeah," Doojoon said, looking flustered. "Hyora, let's go next door. The boys...they...they..."

"They what? Are you ok? You're sweating," Hyora said, looking at Doojoon closely.

"I'm ok. The boys want to play games with you," Doojoon said.

"Huh?"

Before Hyora could say anything more, Doojoon dragged her out by the wrist and quickly turned off the TV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you guys want to play? Do you realise it's 12 midnight?!" Hyora said, pouting. "And...where's Junhyung?"

Everyone turned their attention to Doojoon, who was beside Hyora.

"He-he went out for a while," Doojoon replied.

Hyora's eyebrows twitched a bit before she nodded. She then walked over to where the others were. As she was about to sit next to Yoseob, the main door opened, making all heads turned to it.

"Oppa! Where did yo-" Hyora stopped suddenly when she realised Junhyung was not alone. Her gaze shifted to the person next to him and down to their interlocked arms.

"O-oppa...W-what are you doing with her?" Hyora stuttered.

"You have no right to ask him that. You guys have broken up, right?" Hyuna said while smirking.

"What?! We didn't-"

"Get the hell out, Kim Hyora. You don't belong here," Hyuna interrupted.

Hyora looked at Junhyung confusingly. "Oppa..."

"Stop calling my boyfriend that!" Hyuna raised her voice.

Hyora's head snapped back at Hyuna. "W-what?!" She then turned to Junhyung.

"Go home, Hyora. I don't want to see you right now," Junhyung said. He then turned to Hyuna slightly and said, "Let's go."

Junhyung and Hyuna then walked towards Junhyung's room and closed the door behind them, leaving Hyora at a state of shock.

"Oppa..." Hyora trailed off. Her legs suddenly felt weak and she fell on the couch. "What just happened?" she whispered to herself. But it was loud enough for the others to hear.

"Hyora..." Yoseob called out, trying to calm her. He reached out to hold Hyora's hand but she pulled away.

"D-did you guys knew about this?" Hyora asked, looking at the members for answer. But they looked away, avoiding Hyora's stare. "You guys knew?" Hyora asked in disbelief.

"It was on TV," Doojoon explained. "Junhyung did an interview and said that you guys have already broken up a month ago. And..." He paused. "And he said...now...he's with Hyuna."

Hyora felt her heart stopped beating. She stared at Doojoon, expecting him to say that he was just joking. But instead, Doojoon looked at her with the most serious face she had ever seen from him.

Hyora stood up suddenly and walked towards Junhyung's room, pushing Doojoon out of her way. She knocked on the door furiously.

"Hyora, don't do this, ok?" Doojoon said, pulling Hyora's arm but she roughly pulled away.

"Junhyung, open the damn door!" Hyora shouted while still banging on the door.

The door finally opened, with Junhyung glaring at Hyora.

"What the hell do you want? I told you I don't want to see you, didn't I?!" Junhyung shouted a little.

Hyora winced at Junhyung's roughness. She blinked back the tears in her eyes. "You need to give me an explanation Junhyung. Why the hell are you doing this to me? Why!!" Hyora shouted and hit Junhyung on the chest.

"Go home Hyora. Before I hurt you."

"You are already hurting me. I'm not going anywhere until you tell me why you are doing this. Tell me!!" Hyora then hit Junhyung's chest once again. But this time Junhyung grabbed both of her hand.

"Stop it!" Junhyung shouted as he pushed Hyora away. "Just go home ok!"

Hyora stumbled backwards but Doojoon managed to catch her just in time. Hyora pushed Doojoon away and went towards Junhyung again. She held his arm and looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Oppa please...Don't do this to me. You said you love me. So why are you doing this?" Hyora begged, her tears already streaming down her cheek.

Junhyung pulled his arm roughly from Hyora's grip. He stared at Hyora for a while before shocking her with a slap which causes Hyora to fall to the ground.

"Junhyung!!" Doojoon shouted while the other members gasped in shock.

"Wake up, Kim Hyora," Junhyung said, looking down at Hyora who was shaking in shock. "Do you really think I love you?" He then went back into his room, closing the door behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After much persuading and arguing, Gikwang finally gave up and told everything that he knows to the rest of the members, including Junsuk. Junsuk was furious when he knew the real situation. He wanted to confront Mr Hong but was stopped by the others, saying that it will just make things worse. Having now known the situation, Doojoon had a rough idea of why Junhyung was doing what he did.