Chapter 4

Sometimes, you just have to share the pain...

"Hyora-ya...Ya wake up," Junsuk called out. It was 7 in the morning and he had just returned home. He already woke the Beast guys beforehand.

"Hmm...Oppa can you just let me sleep?" Hyora mumbled with her eyes still closed.

"No. Wake up! The others are already waiting for you. I have something big to tell you guys. Hurry! I'll wait for you in their dorm." As he walked out of Hyora's room, he shouted, "You better wake up!"

Hyora grunted in response. With much difficulty, she opened her eyes and stretched lazily. She blinked a couple of times before finally getting out of her bed.

Within 15 minutes, she was already infront of Beast dorm. She stood there doing nothing. She was already regretting being there. After what happened yesterday, she dreaded meeting Junhyung. She heaved a sigh and finally rang the door bell.

"Noona!! Finally!! We're starving, you know!" Dongwoon said as he opened the door. He then linked arms with Hyora and pulled her in.

"Hyora! Come, sit beside me," Junsuk said, patting the seat next to him at the dining table. Hyora walked lazily and sat next to her brother. She was determined not to look at Junhyung who was sitting infront of her. And Junhyung noticed that Hyora was avoiding him but he still kept his eyes on her.

"Well, yesterday I had a meeting with Mr Hong. And guess what?" Junsuk grinned happily at the others. Beast and Hyora just stared at him. He looked at them and said, "Hyora will be your new stylist!!"

"What?!" Hyora and some of the Beast members shouted at once.

"Oppa!" Hyora added.

"What? I mean you took fashion and design course in US. This is the job for you! Plus, you will always be by my side." Junsuk smiled widely at his sister.

Hyora tried to argue but instead, she bit her lip and remained quiet. She was actually against the idea. If possible, she did not want to get a job with her brother's help. Or anybody for that matter. She wanted to be independent. She wanted to stand on her own feet. But seeing her brother so happy, Hyora felt guilty. He had, after all, went all the way to discuss with his boss to let her have the job.

In the end, she nodded in agreement before adding, "But if I don't like the job or I found a better job in the future, I'll leave ok?"

Junsuk nodded enthusiastically. He then hugged his sister. Dongwoon who was smiling widely, ran to Hyora and hugged her as well.

"Yay! Noona gonna be with us everywhere we go!!" Dongwoon screamed and tightened his hug.

"Ya! Ya! Ya! Stop it!" Gikwang quickly pulled Dongwoon away from Hyora. Hyora smiled at their antics.

Doojoon was glad that Hyora agreed to be their stylist. Now, she will always be near him and he will always be able to see her. He smiled at the thought of them being together even when he is working.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The weeks after that was hectic for Hyora. She followed Beast everywhere they go. It was tiring, running here and there to get the right clothes for them. But it was fun and exciting too. She was able to see the Beast members at work. When she first followed them to a show, she was confused if they were the same people she met at home. Their behaviour was totally different. Infront of the camera, they were all so serious, so cool, so different. But she realised, that is how the entertainment industry are. The artist could not really show or express how they really feel when they are working. Unless they want to get criticised. Even though they are physically free, their souls are prisoners.

"Hyora! A button is missing from Junhyung's shirt!" one of the assistant stylist said.

"What?!" Hyora who was getting Hyunseung ready, quickly ran to where Junhyung was. She looked at the shirt that Junhyung was wearing and kept the detail of the button in her mind.

"Aish! I'll go find an extra button," Hyora informed the other stylist and ran out of the dressing room. She knew they had a similar button. She ran to the parking lot, where the van was.

Junhyung was getting restless. They needed a button since he needs to wear a tie. The missing button unfortunately, was located at the collar.

"Where is she?!" Junhyung shouted in frustration. At that very moment, Hyora came bursting in. "Ya! What kind of stylist are you huh! Do you even know how to do your job! You should have brought all your stuff up, right!" he shouted at Hyora who was infront of him.

"Beast, you're on in 5 minutes!" one of the crew members said.

Without hesitation, Hyora came closer to Junhyung and started sewing the button she found, to the shirt he was wearing. She had to stand on her toes as Junhyung was much taller than she is. Junhyung was taken aback by their closeness. They were only a few inches away from each other. He could even feel Hyora's rapid breathing against his chest. His angriness soon subsided and turned into something he was unsure of. Unconsciously, he kept looking at Hyora's serious face. His heart was thumping tremendously. Feeling his eyes on her, Hyora looked up at Junhyung, who quickly looked away.

Soon, Hyora was done sewing and Beast was called on stage. Hyora was actually still thinking of what Junhyung said earlier. It was one thing that he shouted at her. But he scolded her infront of all those people. She felt so embarrassed that she almost cried just now. But she kept convincing herself that it was not Junhyung's fault. He was just under pressure and lose control. She was sitting on a bench at the corridor, staring at nothing. She did not even realised that someone was looking at her.

"What are you thinking of until you didn't realise my presence?" the person that had been looking at Hyora asked.

Hyora turned to the person talking to her. The guy was smiling at her, as if expecting her to say something.

"Do...I know you?" Hyora asked hesitantly. She noticed the guys's smile slowly disappear and he frowned.

"You...don't know who I am?" the guy asked. Hyora shook her head. The guy sniggered. "Are you serious? Aren't you a Korean?"

"I am. But I just came back from US," Hyora said, feeling confused as to why being a Korean had anything to do with knowing him.

"Ouh, that explains it." The guy nodded at himself. He then turned to Hyora and put out his hand. "I'm Kwon Jiyong, Big Bang's...manager."

"Hmm...I'm Kim Hyora, Beast's stylist," Hyora said. She took Jiyong's hand into hers.

"Oh..." Jiyong smiled and shook hands with Hyora. "Wait. Then how come you know Beast?" he asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Huh? Ouh, because my brother is their manager." Hyora smiled at Jiyong.

"Do you know Big Bang?" Jiyong asked.

"Err...I'm not really interested in Kpop. But I think I've heard of them," Hyora answered.

"Oh...Hmm I guess we- I mean they need to do more promotion," Jiyong said. Hyora looked at him apologetically. Jiyong was staring and smiling at Hyora, which made her feel uncomfortable. Fortunately, someone called him from behind.

"Hmm...I have to go. See you around?" Jiyong said, smiling. Hyora smiled back and nodded.

It was the first time that someone did not recognise Jiyong in Korea. His pride was a little hurt. But it made him see Hyora as someone special. If it were some other girl, they might suddenly change into a totally different person and become flirty or innocent. But Hyora was so different. It felt refreshing to talk to someone who do not know who he is. At least he know Hyora was not faking anything and will not take advantage of his status. But he realised, being in Korea, Hyora is bound to find out who he is anytime soon.