Chapter 13

Sometimes, you just have to share the pain...

Junhyung has just ended recording at Cube Entertainment. As he was walking out of the recording studio, his mind wandered off to Hyora. Since the day when Hyora apologised to him, he felt the change in her. And since then, he kept thinking about her. He realised, they no longer argue with each other. She was always gentle and care for him more now. It made him feel uncomfortable though. Well, the reason was because everytime she talked gently to him or when they made eye contact, his heart tend to ride the roller coaster. He will then end up avoiding her.

"Junhyung oppa!" He was a little startled and quickly looked up.

"Oh, Sohyun-ah," he said. Sohyun is one of the members in 4minute and is the youngest. His eyes then met with the girl's next to Sohyun.

"What are you doing here?" Sohyun asked as they got nearer.

"I just finished my recording," Junhyung replied.

"You're alone? Where's your girlfriend?" Hyuna finally spoke up after staring at Junhyung ever since she saw him.

"Hyora is at home," Junhyung bluntly answered which made Hyuna clench her teeth.

The atmosphere suddenly became cold.

"I have to go. Hyora must be waiting for me." Junhyung broke the silence and started to walk away.

"Ya! Yong Junhyung! Are you gonna be like this?! Now that you've got that , you're gonna ignore me?!" Hyuna shouted.

Junhyung stopped dead at his track. He turned back around and glared at Hyuna. "Her name is Hyora. Don't you ever call her that ever again."

Hyuna smirked. "You're being protective right now? I thought you said you love me?"

"And I thought you don't give a damn about me? So why bother now?" Junhyung then turned around but stopped and face Hyuna once again.

"You know what Hyuna? Truthfully, I'm tired. I'm tired of running after you when you clearly do not have the intention to return my feelings. I don't care anymore ok? I don't care if you love me or not. I don't give a damn whether you have the slightest feelings for me at all. I don't care anaymore," Junhyung said. He then left, leaving Hyuna in shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Junhyung is not back yet?" Hyora asked as soon as she stepped into Beast's dorm. It was already 3am and there was still no sign of Junhyung.

"I bet he's somewhere, getting drunk," Gikwang said.

"Sh-shouldn't we look for him then?" Hyora asked, stammering a little.

"Heh...You're worried noona?" Dongwoon grinned.

"Of course I am. Aren't you?" Hyora said, trying to hide her true feelings. She was actually very worried.

"I am. But not as worried as you. You looked pale right now," Dongwoon said, getting worried for Hyora.

"Yeah Hyora. You should get some rest. We'll wait for Junhyung," Yoseob said.

"No, it's ok. I want to wait for him." Hyora smiled.

Suddenly there was a loud thud on the door. Doojoon and Gikwang quickly went to the door and opened it. Hyora followed them to the door. Her eyes widened when she saw Junhyung was sitting on the floor, eyes half-closed. The two guys then carried him to his room. Junhyung was mumbling along the way. Hyora just followed them.

"You guys...I'll take care of him," Hyora said as she knelt at the end of the bed, intending to take off Junhyung's shoes. But Junhyung suddenly jerked and he accidentally kicked Hyora's face.

"Hyora!!" Both Gikwang and Doojoon screamed as Hyora fell backwards. Yoseob, Dongwoon and Hyunseung soon came running into the room.

"Hyora are you ok?" Doojoon asked as he went to Hyora's side.

"I-I'm ok..." Hyora replied. Doojoon pulled Hyora by the chin and examined her face. Her nose was bleeding. He quickly carried her in his arms and brought her to the living room.

"Oppa, I'm ok," Hyora said when she saw Doojoon's worried face. After putting her down on the couch, Doojoon went to get a wet towel from the kitchen.

Doojoon then started to wipe off the blood from Hyora's nose.

"Oppa, I'm really o-"

"Stop saying you're ok when you're obviously not!" Doojoon shouted which made Hyora jumped in her seat. "Do you know it hurt me so damn much to see you hurt like this? And it hurts me more knowing that I can't protect you. So can you just let me do this much for you. Let me treat your wound. That's all I'm asking from you."

Hyora looked at Doojoon with tears in her eyes. She felt guilty for making Doojoon angry and sad. But she felt guiltier for denying the fact that Doojoon love her. Even the blind could see Doojoon's love for her. But she kept telling herself that she was not ready for love. In actual fact, she was just lying to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Junhyung woke up with a throbbing headache. He grunted in pain and brought his hand to his forehead. There was a towel on it. He took it off and looked around his room and found Hyora sleeping on the floor by his side, with her head on his bed.

"Hyora? Hyora..." Junhyung called out but Hyora still did not move an inch.

"Ya! Hyora!" Junhyung shouted a bit. He shook her body lightly and was shocked by the hotness he felt.

"Hyora!" he shouted again, getting panic. He quickly get off his bed. He pulled Hyora away from his bed and was even more shock when he saw her bruised and swollen face.

"Hyora! What happened to you? Ya! Wake up!" he shouted as he lightly slapped Hyora's cheek. Seeing that Hyora was still not waking up, Junhyung carried her to his bed.

"What happened? Hyora!" Doojoon who was awakened by the commotion Junhyung made, quickly went to Hyora when he saw her pale figure on the bed.

"I-I think she's having fever," Junhyung said.

"Call our doctor now!" Doojoon shouted as soon as he touched Hyora's forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beast was waiting in the living room while the doctor checked on Hyora. Everyone was worried but it was especially so for Doojoon and Junhyung.

"What happened to Hyora's face?" Junhyung finally asked.

"You're seriously asking us right now?! Her face won't be like that if you weren't drunk yesterday!" Gikwang answered, shouting slightly.

Junhyung did not understand what Gikwang meant. "What do you mean?" he asked. Seeing Gikwang glaring at him, it hit him. "I did that to her?" He turned around, looking at the other members but they all avoided looking at him.

"Doctor, how is she?" Doojoon asked when he saw the doctor coming out of the room.

"She's ok. But first, what happened to her cheek?" the doctor asked.

"Someone kicked her," Gikwang said directly which made Junhyung turned to him.

"Oh...Well, she was just shocked by what happened which led to the fever. Her temperature was too high, that was why she fainted. She should have treated it earlier," the doctor explained.

"She would, if she didn't take care of somebody else all night," Gikwang said with full sarcasm. He kept glaring at the now shocked Junhyung. Junhyung then left the house, feeling a whole lot of emotion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey...Hyora, you're ok?" Doojoon asked when he saw Hyora waking up.

"Hmm..." Hyora nodded. "What happened?" she asked as she sat up.

"You had fever. Why didn't you tell me? You promised to tell me whenever you're hurt or in pain, right?" Doojoon said, feeling a little disappointed.

"I'm sorry," Hyora weakly said. "But...I don't think you can cure my wound this time. Because...I'm hurt emotionally, not physically." Hyora paused and thought for a while. She then took a deep breath.

"Even though I'm with him, even with me by his side, he is thinking of someone else. He is looking at someone else. And his heart is beating for someone else. You know, even in his sleep, he called for Hyuna." Hyora let out a humourless laugh.

"But you know what? I don't care about all that. I don't care that I'm hurting because of him. I don't care if I ended up being hurt. Because..." Hyora paused. She was trying to control her tears from falling. "Because I think I'm falling in love with him. Actually, I have already loved him. I tried to stop myself oppa. I really did. But I found myself falling for him even deeper instead."

Hyora turned to Doojoon. "What should I do? What should I do oppa?" she asked with her tears finally rolling down her cheeks. "I know that he love Hyuna so much. But for once, I want to be selfish. I want him to love me instead. I want him to forget about her. I want him for myself." Hyora sobbed.

Doojoon listened silently. He knew how Hyora felt because he was feeling the exact same thing at that very moment. Seeing the woman he love, loving another guy deeply was definitely not easy. He felt his heart crushed into pieces. Despite that, he reached out for Hyora and gave her the support that she desperately need.