Chapter 12

Sometimes, you just have to share the pain...

A few weeks later, Beast was scheduled to have a photoshoot for High Cut magazine together with the other artists from Cube Entertainment. Hyora was with them as their stylist.

Since the theme of the photoshoot was 'Being You', the artist was required to wear their own clothes which portrays their personality. And that is when Hyora comes in. Even though they can wear whatever and however they want, being an artist has its limit. Hyora helped them with their choice of clothes.

Beast was the first one for the photoshoot. As they pose for the camera, Hyora stood behind together with the director. Unknowingly, Hyora smiled looking at them. At one corner of the studio, someone was looking at her.

"Are you their stylist?" the director suddenly asked.

"Yes I am," Hyora answered.

"You did a good job choosing their clothes for them." The director smiled.

"Ah, thank you. Thank you," Hyora said while bowing. She felt proud and happy.

Beast's photoshoot soon ended and they went back to their dressing room. Hyora quickly followed them.

"Hey Hyora!" Gikwang shouted when he saw Hyora coming into the dressing room. "You know, everyone keep saying that our clothes looks great. I guess we have to thank you."

Hyora smiled at Gikwang's comment. "Of course!" she said while giggling. She then slowly walked towards Junhyung who was sitting infront of the mirror.

"Honey!" Hyora shouted while putting both her hands on Junhyung's shoulders. She felt Junhyung jumped in shock which made her chuckle. Junhyung glared at her through the mirror but she just stuck out her tongue at him. They both knew that people were watching them. Hence, they acted differently.

Slowly, Hyora moved her hands and put it around Junhyung's neck, hugging him from behind. She then bend a little and whispered to Junhyung, "You ok?"

"Hmm? Yeah. Why?" Junhyung asked in return, puzzled by Hyora's sudden question. Hyora just shook her head and smiled at him.

"Junhyung and Hyora?" someone called from the door. Both Hyora and Junhyung turned, hearing their name being called.

"Yes?" Hyora answered while pulling away from Junhyung.

"Your photoshoot is next."

"What?!" Hyora and Junhyung shouted together. They looked at each other and back to the woman.

"Hmm...Why didn't we know about this?" Hyora asked.

The woman smiled. "Your boss asked us to keep it a secret."

Junhyung's blood rise to his face at the mention of his boss. He clenched his fist in anger. Seeing that, Hyora quickly hold his arm, trying to calm him down. Junhyung looked at Hyora.

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to," Junhyung said.

"No, I want to do it," Hyora quickly said. "Do you?"

"Then hurry up and get ready," Junhyung said. Hyora smiled at him and quickly got herself ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Hyora's first photoshoot ever. But she did not looked awkward at all. Instead, she was having fun posing with Junhyung by her side. They hugged each other, they kissed each other on the cheek, they hold hands and do whatever couples do together. They looked like a real couple. But of course, they are a good actor and actress.

"You guys are doing great! Keep it up!" the director shouted at Hyora and Junhyung.

"Thank you!" Hyora shouted back as the make-up artist touch-up on her make-up.

Suddenly, Hyora felt her hand, which was interlocked with Junhyung's, hurting. She looked down at their hands. Junhyung was gripping her hand too tight and his nails was burying deep into her skin. She bit her lip in pain. Hyora looked up at Junhyung but he was looking somewhere else. She followed his gaze. And she soon understood his actions.

"Junhyung!" the director called out. And with that, Junhyung's grip loosen. "Lean closer to Hyora." Junhyung followed the director's instructions.

"Hyora, are you ok? You looked pale," the director asked worriedly.

"Huh? No, I'm ok," Hyora said, forcing a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The photoshoot has ended and Beast decided to have dinner together. They went to a restaurant near their dorm. Junsuk could not join them as he had to finish up some work at the office. So it was only Beast and Hyora.

"Woah...How long has it been since we last ate at a restaurant?" Yoseob said as they all took a seat around the table. Hyora sat between Doojoon and Junhyung.

They talked for a while before their food finally arrived. As Hyora was passing the drinks to Beast, Doojoon noticed something.

"Hyora, what happened to your hand?" Doojoon asked, grabbing Hyora's left hand.

"Err nothing," Hyora quickly said and pulled her hand away.

"This is not nothing," Doojoon said as he grabbed Hyora's bruised hand once again. "What happened?"

"It's nothing...Really." Hyora then pulled her hand away once again. She looked up at Doojoon and smiled assuringly.

"Come on, let's eat! I'm famished!" Hyora said, changing topic. The other members who was previously looking at her worriedly, quickly got her cue and started to eat.

Junhyung on the other hand, have been quiet and stared blankly into space. He was in his own world. Hyora noticed it and kept nudging him to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once they were done eating, Beast went back to their dorm while Hyora went to hers. As Hyora sat on the couch, she gently caressed her bruised hand. Despite the pain she felt when Junhyung gripped her hand, she felt a deeper pain in her heart seeing Junhyung's depressed looks. She had never seen a guy at that kind of state before. All the guys she knew were those that tried to show how strong a man should be. But with Junhyung, she saw the opposite. She realised then, how much Junhyung must have love Hyuna for him to be at his lowest.

Suddenly the door bell rang.

"Oppa...What are you doing here?" Hyora asked when she saw Doojoon at the door step.

Doojoon just walked past Hyora and went into the house without even answering her question. Hyora looked at him in puzzlement but still followed him to the couch.

"Why? What happened?" Hyora asked as she sat beside Doojoon.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that? What really happened?" Doojoon gestured at her bruised hand.

"Ouh..." She quickly looked away. "It's really nothing oppa."

"Do you expect me to believe that?" Doojoon said in a serious voice. "Your hand was ok before the photoshoot. Did something happened that you're not telling me?"

"No...nothing," Hyora quickly said.

"You keep saying it's nothing. But your eyes are telling me otherwise. Please Hyora...Don't do this to me. I need to know," Doojoon pleaded, not giving up.

Hyora took a deep breath, already giving up. She knew how determined Doojoon can be.

"Just now..." Hyora started hesitantly. "Hyuna talked to you, right?"

"Hyora...Why are you changing top-" Doojoon stopped abruptly. He then turned to Hyora and make her face him. "Don't tell me..."

Hyora nodded, knowing what he was going to say. "Junhyung saw everything."

Doojoon's eyebrow twitched at Hyora's statement. "So...he did this to you?" he asked, holding Hyora's hand.

Hyora pulled her hand away. "He didn't do it on purpose. He didn't even know what he did because he was hurting too. Oppa...don't tell him ok?" Hyora looked at Doojoon hopefully.

"Why not? He hurt you, Hyora. He has the right to know. No, he should know," Doojoon said sternly.

"Look. He is already hurting as it is ok? I don't want to make him feel guilty for hurting me. So please oppa...just act like you don't know anything. Please..." Hyora argued.

Doojoon wanted to argue back but he saw something in Hyora's eyes that made him give up.

"Fine," Doojoon finally said. "But you have to promise me one thing. Please tell me if you're hurting. It hurts me more to see you enduring the pain alone. Promise me."

Hyora smiled at Doojoon gratefully. "I promise," she said.