Chapter 18

Sometimes, you just have to share the pain...

A week has passed and Hyora was still not eating nor coming out of her room. Her brother and Beast was getting worried.

"She have not eaten yet?" Hyunseung asked.

Junsuk who just came into Beast's dorm, shook his head.

"What are we gonna do? Noona's gonna be sick," Dongwoon said sadly.

The others just heaved a sigh.

"Oppa..."

Everyone's head turned to the weak yet familiar voice.

"Hyora-ya!" Junsuk almost screamed. He quickly went to Hyora and helped her to the couch.

"Noona, you want something to eat? I'll cook for you," Dongwoon said, standing up.

"No, it's ok," Hyora said weakly. She then turned to Junsuk. "Oppa...I want to go home..."

"Hmm?" Junsuk raised his eyebrows, not understanding what Hyora meant.

"I-I want to go back to US..." Hyora hesitated.

The whole house went silent.

"You can't!" Everyone turned around. "I'm not gonna allow that."

Hyora stared at the person. "Who are you to tell me what I can and cannot do?"

"I'm your boyfriend," Junhyung stated.

"We broke up, didn't we?" Hyora was controlling her emotions.

"No we didn't," Junhyung replied.

Hyora frowned at Junhyung. "You told everyone-"

"Yes, I did tell everyone that we broke up." Junhyung interrupted. "But did I ever told you that I want a break up?Did we agree to break up?"

"What are you saying?" Hyora frowned even more at what Junhyung just said.

Junhyung then walked towards Hyora and stood infront of her. He examined her face for a while. His heart crushed seeing how skinny she had get. But his heart crushed even more seeing the red marks on her cheek. Slowly, he brought his hand to Hyora's cheek and caressed the marks that he left.

Hyora flinched a little at his touch. Truthfully, she was confused by everything that Junhyung was doing. Junhyung then took her hands into his and looked deep into her eyes.

"Hyora...Do you trust me?" Junhyung asked.

Hyora was taken aback. She looked at Junhyung, searching for clues to her doubts. But all she saw was the guy that she love. There were no traces of the vicious Junhyung that she saw a week before.

"I did..." She paused. "But right now..."

"Hold on to that trust." Junhyung quickly said. "Because right now, I need you to trust me. And believe me when I say I love you. Because in my heart, there's no one else but you. Trust me Hyora. Believe in me. Continue to love me, because I will never stop loving you."

"Junhyung-ah..." That was all that Hyora could say. Unknowingly, her tears started to flow down her cheek.

Junhyung wiped off her tears. "You won't leave me, right?" He said, pulling Hyora's chin up. "Hyora, I love you so much that I don't think I can live without you."

"Why are you doing this to me Junhyung? Why do you have to confuse me like this?" Hyora sobbed.

Junhyung swallowed hard. It breaks his heart to see Hyora crying. He promised he will not hurt her anymore, yet he was hurting her even more. He pulled Hyora close to him and hugged her while she continued crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Junhyung, you should tell her the truth," Junsuk said once Junhyung was back after putting Hyora to sleep.

"What truth?" Junhyung asked.

"Hyuna threatened you, didn't she?" Doojoon asked in return.

Junhyung's eyes widened. He knew that the others will soon find out. But it still shocked him how he can never keep secrets from any of them.

"Did she threaten to tell the public?" Gikwang asked cautiously.

Junhyung looked at Gikwang and nodded. Gikwang then looked down, feeling guilty. He knew all this was his fault. If he did not went drinking with Hyuna and did not blurted everything to her, none of this would have happened.

"I'm sorry," Gikwang said.

Junhyung looked at Gikwang once again and patted his shoulder. "It's not your fault. It was not intentional, right? Don't worry, everything's going to be ok," Junhyung assured.

"Hyora should know about this. At least she will feel a little at ease," Doojoon reasoned.

"No." Junhyung shook his head. "Hyuna might hurt her."

"Junhyung, we're capable of protecting Hyora from Hyuna," Junsuk said.

"I said no! I don't want to take the risk ok?" Junhyung said, raising his voice. He then went into his room.

The others just watched him leave. They knew that nothing could change Junhyung's mind. And they do not even want to go against Junhyung's decision.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyora laid on her bed, still thinking of what happened yesterday. She hated the feeling she was having. She hated that she do not know what was happening. She came back down to reality when she heard her bedroom door opened.

"Oppa..."

Doojoon smiled. "Can I come in?"

Hyora nodded. Doojoon then closed the door and sat infront of Hyora. He stared blankly ahead while Hyora examined him from the side.

"Do you think I should trust him?" Hyora asked, breaking the silence.

Doojoon turned to Hyora. "You should trust him more than anything. Especially now, Hyora."

"You know why he's doing this, don't you?" Hyora asked, despite already knowing the answer.

Doojoon remained quiet and looked away from her.

"Junhyung told you not to tell me?" Hyora asked again.

"Why can't I keep secrets from you?" Doojoon looked at Hyora, admitting defeat.

Hyora just smiled weakly. "So...I should trust him?"

"Trust him and love him. Because he loves you. In fact, I believe that he loves you more than I do," Doojoon said.

Hyora looked up at Doojoon. The familiar feeling of guilt coming again.

"You know why?" Doojoon asked, raising an eyebrow. Then, he smiled. "Because I know for a fact that no matter how much I love someone, my pride as a guy is much more than that."

He turned to Hyora who was looking at him in a confused way.

"But Junhyung..." he continued, "he's putting his ego at the very lowest, just so that the woman he love won't get hurt."

Hyora frowned and tilted her head to the side, trying to understand what Doojoon just said. "What are you trying to say?" Hyora asked. "Junhyung did this for me? Because of me?"

Doojoon did not reply. Instead, he just smiled and touched Hyora's arm. "Trust him on this one, Hyora." He then stood up and left the room.

Hyora froze at her seat, trying to digest what Doojoon just said.