Chapter 15

Sometimes, you just have to share the pain...

Hyora was in her room, snuggling on her bed. It has been three days since her encounter with Hyuna. Hyora was in a dilemma. She knew what she needed to do. But it was difficult to fulfil since it is the opposite of what she wants.

"Hyora..." Doojoon called out as he slightly opened the door.

"Oh oppa. Come on in," Hyora said, smiling at Doojoon.

Doojoon walked over and sat next to Hyora. Seeing her pale face, he could not help but to look away and sigh. He felt disappointed that once again, Hyora chose not to talk to him and instead, suffer on her own.

"Are you gonna continue being like this? It's been 3 days Hyora. And you've not been eating since then. Do you know how worried we are about you? Especially the others. They don't even know why suddenly you're acting like this," Doojoon said sternly.

"Oppa..." Hyora wanted to speak but no words could be formed.

Doojoon took a deep breath, calming his nerves. "Look Hyora. I know what you're thinking about ok. And I'm warning you first. Don't. Don't tell Junhyung about what Hyuna said. Do you understand? Because you and I both know what will happen next."

Hyora knew what Doojoon meant. And it was what she was scared of. However, she knew that if she did not tell Junhyung, she will forever feel guilty.

Seeing Hyora's hesitation, Doojoon shifted closer to her and held her hand. "Hyora...I-I just want to see you smile again."

Hyora looked up at him. She felt sorry for Doojoon for not being able to show the same kind of love he showed to her.

"If being with Junhyung makes you happy, makes you smile again, then, I will do whatever it takes to make you guys be together," Doojoon said sincerely.

Hyora then pulled him into a hug, deep inside, feeling the greatest guilt she had ever felt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Hyora decided to make breakfast for Beast. Even before the sun rises, Hyora was already at their dorm, cooking.

"Noona! What are you doing here?" Dongwoon asked in surprise, rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"Oh, you're awake?" Hyora said. She turned to look at Dongwoon and smiled.

"What are you doing?" Dongwoon who was now beside Hyora, asked, while looking at Hyora's cooking.

"What does it seems like I'm doing?" Hyora said teasingly.

"Are you even allowed to do this? I mean...you must be weak-"

"Ya! Instead of you asking me questions, why not you help me out?" Hyora interrupted.

"Oh ok." Dongwoon then started to stir the soup that Hyora had made.

"Stop!" Hyora almost shouted. She suddenly remembered what happened when Dongwoon tried to help her cook before. She quickly snatched the ladle from his hand. "You know what? Go and wake your brothers instead," Hyora said, smiling at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One by one the members woke up and hurriedly helped to set up the table. They did not asked her even once about what happened to her. They did not want to spoil the happy mood.

"Woah Hyora. What time did you wake up to cook all this?" Hyunseung asked with his mouth full. Hyora just grinned at him.

Knowing that Hyora did this after what he said the day before made Doojoon smile. Junhyung on the other hand, could not stop looking at Hyora who was obviously avoiding him. She did not even glance at him. He felt frustrated. He even went to the extent of dropping his spoon purposely to attract her attention. But instead, Hyora just continued eating.

After they were done eating, Dongwoon and Yoseob insisted to do the dishes while Hyora and the rest gathered at the living room. Junhyung took the opportunity and sat beside Hyora on the couch. However, less than a minute later, Hyora stood up.

"I'm gonna change my clothes," Hyora said, while walking towards the door.

Junhyung who have been controlling his frustrations, finally stood up in anger. "Are you avoiding me?!" Hyora stopped. "Look, I'm sorry that I kicked you that day. And I'm sorry for not apologising earlier. Is that why you're avoiding me?" Junhyung said, ignoring the stares from the others.

Hyora finally turned around and faced Junhyung. "I'm not avoiding you. I'm...trying to get myself used to not having you in my life."

"Hyora," Doojoon called out. He knew where the conversation was going.

"What do you mean?" Junhyung asked, confused.

"I think..." Hyora paused for a while. "I think we should end this fake relationship. We should ask Mr Hong to tell the public that we have broken up."

"What?! Why?"

"Junhyung, we both know why we agreed to this in the first place right? It was because of me. You wouldn't have agreed if it weren't for me. I know it has been a burden to you and I don't want to burden you anymore. I think it's best that we stop. It's for your own good. And mine." Hyora then turned around to leave.

"But I don't want us to break up," Junhyung quickly said when he saw that Hyora was once again walking towards the door.

What he said managed to make Hyora stop.

"Hyora, I know I've hurt you many times. I'm so sorry Hyora. I promise I won't do it again. I promise I'll treat you better. I'll treat you like how I will treat my own girlfriend. Please Hyora...I want us to continue like this, with you by my side. I want us to be like how we are when we are in public," Junhyung pleaded.

The other Beast members was shocked by Junhyung's confession. They watched the two with wide eyes and full of anticipation. But Doojoon felt nervous and uneasy. Hyora swallowed hard and blink back her tears. She once again turned to Junhyung.

"Don't make promises you can't fulfil, Junhyung," Hyora said. "What about Hyuna then?"

Junhyung's eyes widened hearing that name from Hyora. "How did you know-" He stopped abruptly when he realised he knew the answer to his question. He turned to the others, who quickly turned away from him.

"I know that you've been loving Hyuna for more than four years," Hyora admitted. "So let me ask you something Junhyung. If you were to choose between Hyuna and me, who would you choose?"

"Hyora!" Doojoon called out, warning her.

Hyora ignored Doojoon. "I just want to know. Who would you choose? Assuming that both me and Hyuna have the same feelings for you, who would you choose?"

"Hyora-ya..." Doojoon stood up from his seat, feeling anxious. "Junhyung, you don't have to answer her question. She's just fooling around."

"Oppa!" Hyora shouted while glaring at Doojoon. She then turned to Junhyung again. "Answer my question Junhyung. I want to know."

Junhyung hesitated for a while. He was puzzled by Hyora's actions. Seeing Hyora so determined to get an answer from him, he gave up.

"Hyora, like you said just now, I've been loving Hyuna for more than four years. And I've known you for barely a year." Junhyung paused. He looked at Hyora in the eyes and knew exactly who he should choose.

"Hyora...I'm sorry-"

"I understand," Hyora cut in. She swallowed hard and took a deep breath. "Hyuna loves you."

The house went silent.

"What are you saying?" Junhyung finally broke the silence. "Hyuna loves me?"

Hyora looked down on the floor, not wanting to see Junhyung's eyes. "She told me the other day." She looked up. "She said she loves you."

Junhyung's breathing became uneven as he tried to control his emotions. Hyora continued looking at Junhyung, deep down, hoping that he will not move an inch. She felt her heart sink to the very bottom when Junhyung walked past her and went out of the house. She was not able to move and just stared at the same spot where Junhyung was.

The other Beast members remained quiet, not knowing what to do. They looked at Hyora who was still fixed at the same place.

"I told you not to tell him. I told you this would happen. I told you didn't I? Why didn't you listen to me?!" Doojoon shouted, making everyone jumped.

Hyora finally brought herself together and turned to Doojoon. "He has the right to know."

"Then I guess you have the right to know something too," Doojoon said, glaring at Hyora. "I love you Hyora. I freaking love you."

Hyora's eyes started to quiver. She then looked away from Doojoon.

"I don't expect you to love me back. But the least you could do Hyora, is to show to me that you'll be happy. You told me you love him. So why the freaking hell did you tell Junhyung that Hyuna loves him! Why!" Doojoon shouted.

Hyora felt tears welling up in her eyes.

"For once Hyora, think about yourself. Stop thinking about others. You'll be the only one suffering, do you know that?" Doojoon softened.

Hyora turned to Doojoon again and they stared at each other for a while. She then backed away and went out of the house.

"Ahhhh!!!" Doojoon screamed in frustration. He then punched the wall near him, making his fist bleed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Junhyung drove as fast as possible to 4minute's dorm. As soon as he arrived, he ran up the apartment building. He knocked impatiently on the door until at last it opened.

"Oppa! What are you doing here?" Gayoon asked, shocked to see Junhyung at their dorm after so long.

"Call Hyuna out," Junhyung said.

Gayoon nodded and went back in. A while later, Hyuna came out.

"Oh oppa! Come on in," Hyuna said, smiling cheekily.

"What did you say to Hyora?" Junhyung asked directly.

Hyuna's smile grew bigger. "She finally told you? Took her long enough."

"I said, what did you say to her?" Junhyung asked sternly.

"I told her the truth. That you love me and I love you too. So, she should backed off," Hyuna said while shrugging her shoulders as if it was not a big deal.

Junhyung sniggered and started to laugh out loud. He then glared at Hyuna.

"Who are you trying to fool, Hyuna? Do you think I believe that you love me?" He looked away in disbelief. "Everyone knows that you don't love me, Hyuna. You just felt angry and jealous that I no longer give you the attention that you desperately seek."

Junhyung smirked and shook his head. "I can't believe I loved you. I wasted 4 bloody years chasing you. But for the past 4 months, Hyora made me realise what a fool I was. She made me realise what I've been missing out. She made me realise what caring and loving really means. She made me realise what life really means."

"It's such a disgrace to even compare you to her," Junhyung said in disgust. "From now on Kim Hyuna, don't expect me to run after you anymore. Because as of now, the only reason for me to run is to keep up with Hyora, so that she will always be by my side."

Junhyung then turned and left Hyuna speechless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where's Hyora?" Junhyung asked as soon as he reached their dorm.

Doojoon who was sitting on the couch, stormed towards Junhyung and grabbed him by his shirt, glaring at him.

"How dare you still look for Hyora. You chose Hyuna and left Hyora. You left the person who loves you so damn much for someone who did not even appreciate your existence!" Doojoon shouted and pushed Junhyung.

"Do you even know how much she loves you? She didn't even care that she was hurting because of you. Even when she was hurt, she only thought about you. She sacrificed her happiness for yours damn it! How could you...how could you leave her?!" Doojoon shouted.

"She-she loves me?" Junhyung stuttered.

Suddenly Doojoon's phone rang. Seeing that Doojoon and Junhyung was still talking, Gikwang answered the phone instead.

"Are you blind? Can't you even see Hyora's love for you?" Doojoon said, staring at Junhyung.

"Hyora!" Gikwang shouted on the phone, making the others turned to him. "Hyung..." He then passed the phone to Doojoon.

"Hyora?" Doojoon listened for a while and his face started to tense up.

Junhyung snatched the phone from Doojoon. "Hyora!" Junhyung shouted. He listened at what was on the other line.

"Junhyung is ours you !"

"Stay away from him!"

"You don't deserve him!"

Junhyung's eyes widened upon hearing what was happening. "Ya! Hyora! Where are you!" Junhyung shouted. He then passed the phone back to Doojoon and ran out of the house. The other members then followed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beast ran around the apartment building but Hyora was no where to be found. They then went to the park nearby. Junhyung kept calling Hyora as they went. He stopped at his track when he thought he heard something. It was Hyora's phone. He ran to where it came from. The others followed him from behind.

"Hyora!" they shouted when they saw Hyora lying on the grass.

Junhyung was the first to run to her. He turned Hyora over and was shocked to see her bloodied face.

"Call the ambulance!" Junhyung shouted to the rest. He looked down at Hyora and hugged her. "Baby...you can't leave me like this. You can't."