Chapter 19

Sometimes, you just have to share the pain...

A few days later, Beast was preparing for Dream Concert. It is a yearly event held by KBS. As everyone was busy preparing for Beast's performance, Junhyung received a message from Hyuna. He glanced at Hyora, who was getting Hyunseung ready. He kept looking at her for quite some time before he quietly leave the dressing room.

"What do you want?" Junhyung asked as soon as he stood close enough for Hyuna to hear.

"Now, is that the way you greet your girlfriend?" Hyuna said while putting her forefinger on Junhyung's chest.

Junhyung pushed her hand away and glared at her. Hyuna just smiled at him wickedly. She then closed the gap between them and put close to his ear.

"There's a lot of people here," Hyuna whispered. "You better behave. If not..."

Junhyung knew what Hyuna was going to say. He stared at her with gritted teeth. If not thinking that they were in public, he would not have hesitated to slap Hyuna on the face. And thinking of Hyora made him forget about his intention all together.

Hyuna smirked, knowing that she had him wrapped around her finger. While looking at Junhyung, she caught sight of someone, making her smile even wider. She then moved closer to Junhyung and without warning, took his mouth into hers. Junhyung was caught by surprise. He tried to push Hyuna away but she just pulled him closer. With every energy he had in his body, he pushed again and this time, it was a success. He was just about to put up his hand to slap her when he heard someone coming from behind him.

"Feeling angry?" Hyuna asked the person while smiling with full satisfaction.

"No," Hyora said. Honestly, she was shocked when she saw Junhyung and Hyuna kissing. But because of what Junhyung and Doojoon said that day, she believed that there is more to this than meets the eye.

"Actually Hyuna, I pity you. It's sad that you're with someone who obviously do not want to be with you." Hyora smirked seeing the change in Hyuna's expression. Hyora took a step forward but changed her mind. She then turned to Hyuna once again.

"Let me give you an advice, Hyuna. Next time, let the guy chase after you. Not the other way around. And when they do, don't play hard to get. You're regretting now, aren't you?" And with that, Hyora walked away, leaving Hyuna at a loss of words.

"You told her, didn't you?" Hyuna said with clenched teeth. Her face was already red in anger.

Junhyung smirked. "She's clever enough to know what's going on. Even without me telling her anything."

"You're gonna regret it! Both of you!" Hyuna shouted when Junhyung too, left her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beast performed with full energy that day. It does not seemed like they were having any problems at all. Hyora watched them from the side of the stage. Her eyes was fixed only on one person, Junhyung. He seemed near yet so far away from her. She missed being with him. At one point of time during the performance, she made eye contact with Junhyung and he winked at her. That small act made her heart go crazy. She felt tears welling up in her eyes as the longing to be with him rises. She felt a pinch in her heart when she saw a poster by a fan which wrote, 'JunHyun, Hwaiting!'. JunHyun was the name given by their fans which meant Junhyung-Hyuna relationship.

Soon, Beast was done with their performance. They made their way back to the dressing room.

"Where's Hyora?" Junhyung asked the hairstylist as soon as he realised that Hyora was not in the room. The hairstylist just shrugged, not knowing her whereabouts. Junhyung then went to the dressing table.

"What are you looking for?" Doojoon asked when he saw Junhyung keep looking around.

"Huh? My phone. I think I left it in the van," Junhyung said. "Can you call Hyora? Ask her where she is."

Doojoon looked at Junhyung for a bit before taking his phone out.

"Hello? Hyora, where are you?" Doojoon started. "Ouh. Ok. Take care. Anything, call me, ok?" He then ended the call with Hyora.

"She said she's going home first," Doojoon told Junhyung. He sighed. "When are you gonna end all this nonsense? I can't bear to see Hyora like this."

Junhyung remained silent. Doojoon was not the only one who felt that way. In fact, Junhyung was feeling worse. The very fact that Hyora was hurting because of him, made him feel terrible. He felt guilty. He felt useless. Seeing Hyora day by day was harder than it seems. His heart hurt everytime he saw Hyora staring at nothing, knowing that she was thinking about their situation. He did not even dare to tell her that everything was going to be ok. Because truthfully, he was unsure if everything is going to be ok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyora laid on her bed after reaching home. She did not want the others to see her crying. That was why she decided to go back home before them. But, it was also because she could not bear looking at Junhyung after seeing him with Hyuna earlier. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before opening her eyes again.

"Ouh oppa! You're back?" Hyora was shocked when she saw Junsuk standing by her bedroom door.

Junsuk smiled at her. "The boys are preparing for dinner. Come on, let's go."

"Oppa...I don't feel hungry. You go on without me, ok?" Hyora said. Junsuk just looked at her. "I'm ok, oppa." Hyora smiled assuringly.

Junsuk nodded and closed the door. Hyora was glad that her brother understood her. She closed her eyes again, wanting to take a nap and rest her mind. Suddenly, her phone vibrated, indicating that there was a message.

 

Hyora...I need to see you. Meet me at the carpark.

Junhyung

 

Hyora stared at her phone. She do not know whether she should follow Junhyung's instructions and meet him. Hyora needed more time to prepare herself. But knowing herself, she knew she will never be prepared. So, with all the courage she could gather, she went down to the carpark.

Hyora's heart was beating so fast, thinking that she will be all alone with Junhyung after so long. When she reached the basement, Junhyung was no where to be seen. Thinking that he might be delayed, she waited for him at the lift lobby. Suddenly, another message came.

 

Where are you? I'm in my car.

Junhyung

 

Reading that, Hyora quickly made her way to the carpark. She looked around, searching for Junhyung's car. Suddenly a bright light shone on her, blinding her for a second. She blinked a couple of times, trying to adjust her sight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyora is not coming?" Doojoon asked after seeing that Junsuk came to Beast's dorm alone. Junsuk shook his head.

"Junhyung, where are you going?" Junsuk asked when he saw Junhyung heading for the door.

"I'm calling Hyora over."

"Leave her alone. She need time alone."

Junhyung sighed in frustration. He then went back to the dining table.

"By the way, have you found your handphone?" Doojoon asked, remembering that Junhyung was searching high and low for it.

Junhyung shook his head. "I don't know where it is."

Suddenly Junsuk's phone rang.

"Hello?" Junsuk answered. "What? Hyora what?!" He turned to look at the others, who was already looking at him. "H-Hyora...had an accident," he told the rest.