Chapter 11

Sometimes, you just have to share the pain...

Days turned into weeks. Hyora and Junhyung are still faking their relationship infront of everyone except when they are with the Beast members. Even without telling them the real situation, the Beast members could guess what really happened. And since Hyora and Junhyung are always with them almost 24/7, it was difficult to hide the truth from them. Hyora and Junhyung's attitude towards each other when they are in public and when they are at home are way different. When they are at home, they either keep arguing or ignoring each other altogether. It was difficult to see them stay in one room for more than an hour.

The Beast members could only stand away and watch whenever they argue. However, Hyora and Junhyung did not tell anyone about Mr Hong's threat to Hyora. So, the Beast members was still clueless as to why the 'couple' agreed to be a couple.

"Ya! Why are you not ready yet! I told you we have a schedule, right!" Junhyung shouted when he saw Hyora was still in her home clothes, watching TV with the other members.

"I don't want to go," Hyora said, not looking away from the TV. The other members looked at the 'couple' with a not-again expression. They knew too well where this will lead to.

"What! Are you crazy? You can't just not go for schedule!" Junhyung was getting mad.

"Just say I'm sick or something," Hyora replied with a straight face.

"Kim Hyora! Are you trying to get me into trouble?!" Junhyung shouted. Seeing that Hyora was not moving an inch, he walked towards her at the couch. "Get up. Get ready." He then pulled Hyora up by the arm.

"I said I don't want!" Hyora shouted while pulling her hand away roughly.

"Hyora! You're gonna be the death of me, you know that!"

"Well you made my life a living hell. So I guess we're even now."

The 'couple' was staring at each other. Junhyung then took a deep breath and walked away, admitting defeat. He then slammed the door close behind him. Hyora kept staring at him until he left. She breathe out noisily and started to walk away when Doojoon held her wrist, holding her back.

"Hyora, I think it's time for me to tell you the reason," Doojoon said. Hyora looked at him confusingly. Doojoon turned to Hyora. "The reason why he kissed you."

"Hyung!" Yoseob called out, looking worried.

"She's involved now. I think she has the right to know," Doojoon said. Hyora then went back to her seat next to Gikwang.

Doojoon took a deep breath before beginning. "You know that Junhyung was initially from Xing?"

Hyora nodded. She did a background research on the boys before becoming their stylist. Xing is a boy group under Xing Entertainment and Junhyung was in that group for almost 2 years. But he dropped out of the group due to personal reasons.

Doojoon nodded. "He was in Xing in 2006. In 2007, he met a girl from Wonder Girls which is under JYP Entertainment. It was love at first sight. But it gradually became deeper. And from then on, he's been liking her but did not dare to tell. I guess it was fated for them. Because in 2008, they were both out of their respective company and joined Cube Entertainment."

"Wait," Hyora interrupted. "Is this girl Hyuna from 4minute?!" she asked, looking around at the others. Seeing them nodding, her eyes widened.

"And up till now, he still likes her," Gikwang said.

"No, not like. But more to love," Dongwoon corrected. Hyora just listened attentively.

"So anyway, when Junhyung knew that they both are in the same company, he decided to confess his feeling for her," Doojoon continued.

"But apparently, it was a big mistake," Hyunseung said.

Hyora turned to him. "Why?" she asked curiously.

"Hyuna didn't acknowledge him. She said that he's a nobody. On that day, Junhyung came home drunk and blurted out to us," Hyunseung replied.

"Junhyung was heartbroken but he didn't give up," Yoseob said. "He worked the hardest among us when we were debuting."

"He wanted to prove Hyuna wrong. But still, up till now, Hyuna ignored him," Dongwoon said.

"And to make things worse, she's the flirty type," Gikwang said in disgust. "She will usually flirt with the guys even when she knew he was watching her."

"She even flirt with us!" Dongwoon exclaimed.

"What?! Serious?" Hyora asked in shock. All the members nodded.

"So whenever Junhyung come back home drunk or angry, we know that he either saw Hyuna flirting with another guy or she insulted him," Hyunseung said sadly.

Hyora suddenly felt sad and angry at the same time. "So wait. That means, Junhyung have been loving Hyuna for 4 years?!" she asked. Beast members nodded. "Does she even like him?"

"We have no idea. Junhyung doesn't have a clue either," Yoseob answered.

"Maybe that's why he kissed me," Hyora thought out loud. "Maybe he wanted to see Hyuna's reaction. He wanted to find out if Hyuna have any feelings for him."

"That's what we thought too," Doojoon said.

Hyora knew how it felt to witness the one we love with somebody else. And because of that, she sympathised Junhyung. She knew exactly how Junhyung must have felt. Even though she knew that Junhyung took advantage of her, she felt a need to help him in any way at all. And suddenly, her hatred for him disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyora was lying on her bed, still thinking of the dramatic love story of Junhyung. She was still surprised to know that he had been loving a girl for 4 years. He did not seemed like the loyal type. But there is a saying, don't judge a book by its cover. Suddenly her bedroom door opened.

"Ya! Get ready. We have a schedule," Junhyung said coldly.

"Junhyung-ah..." Hyora called out before Junhyung closed the door.

"What?" Junhyung said, a little irritated.

"Can I talk to you for a while?" Hyora asked with an unusually gentle voice that gives Junhyung goosebumps.

"About what? We're gonna be late," Junhyung said, wanting to close the door again.

"Oppa..." Hyora called out, making Junhyung freeze. It was the first time that Hyora called him that. And somehow, it made his heart skip a beat. He then turned to Hyora who was looking at him pleadingly. He then opened the door wider and went in the room.

"What?" he asked, not looking at Hyora.

Hyora looked at Junhyung from the side for a while before finally speaking. "I'm sorry," she said. Junhyung's tensed face soften upon hearing it. "I'm sorry for always being angry at you. I know you have your own reasons for doing what you did. I'm sorry for always blaming you when I know you're hurting as much as I am. I'm sorry for being selfish and thinking that I'm the only victim. I'm sorry Junhyung."

Junhyung frowned at what he heard. At the same time, his heart felt heavy. He felt guilty. He did not understand why Hyora apologised to him when clearly, he was the one who is supposed to apologise to her.

He then turned to Hyora, still frowning. "Are you sick? No, are you crazy? Hurry and get ready," Junhyung said and walked out of the room.

As he closed the door behind him, Hyora's words replayed in his head. Junhyung wondered why Hyora suddenly apologised to him. Why suddenly she became gentle. He shook his head, not wanting to think too much.