Chapter 6

Sometimes, you just have to share the pain...

Just wanna say that it's my birthday today!!!Wee!!! ^^


After that day, whenever Beast and Big Bang were at the same place for schedule, Jiyong would always come to Beast's room to find Hyora. They would talked to each other until one of Big Bang's members called Jiyong when it was time for their performance. The Beast members felt uncomfortable whenever Jiyong came. But seeing Hyora so happy when she was talking to Jiyong, they remained quiet. It was true. Hyora felt happy whenever she was with Jiyong. Even happier than when she was with Doojoon. Jiyong always tell her jokes which never fails to make her laugh uncontrollably.

"Hyora!" Jiyong called out as soon as he opened the door of Beast's dressing room. Hyora turned and smiled at him. He walked towards Hyora and smiled sweetly at Hyora. He then shoved a lollipop infront of her.

"I saw this at one of the vending machines and thought of you," Jiyong said while he opened the wrapping of the lollipop.

Hyora looked at him and could not help but to smile. The other girls in the room was staring at her in jealousy. The Beast members on the other hand, was frowning at Jiyong.

After successfully opening the wrapper, he pushed the lollipop to Hyora's lips. Hyora wanted to take the lollipop from him but he pulled away.

"Ah~" he said, asking Hyora to open . Hyora pouted but eventually she followed his instruction. Jiyong then put the lollipop into . He smiled. "I just want to make it up to you for lying that time."

They then started chatting at the couch. When they were in the middle of their conversation, Seungri, the youngest member of Big Bang, appeared saying that they will be performing soon. And just like the other days, Jiyong kissed Hyora on the cheek before leaving, not realising the stares from the others in the room.

"I don't want you to be too close to him," Doojoon said sternly to Hyora as soon as Jiyong left the room.

"Hmm? Why?" Hyora was puzzled by Doojoon's statement.

"He is our rival. We don't want to be near our rival, ok?" Gikwang answered instead.

"You don't know him that well either," Yoseob said worryingly.

"Yeah," Dongwoon added. "And do you know how popular he is with girls? If his fans knew about you, you will be bashed by them in no time."

"Why so? It's not like I'm dating him or something. We're just friends!" Hyora argued.

"Friends don't kiss each other on the cheek. At least not here in Korea. Ouh wait. I forgot you're from US. So I guess kissing on the cheek is ok with you," Gikwang said sarcastically.

"What is your problem?!" Hyora shouted and stood up in anger.

"Stop it!!" Doojoon said, raising his voice. He then turned to Hyora. "Look. Just don't be too close to him ok? We don't want you to get hurt."

"I'm capable of taking care of myself." Hyora then turned to Gikwang. "And don't worry, I won't fall for him. I don't wish to date an artist," she said coldly. She then walked out of the room.

Doojoon was taken aback at what Hyora said. He felt a sting in his heart. He knew his feelings for Hyora was getting too deep. Too deep for him to stop himself. What Hyora said made him realise that it was just a one-sided feeling all this while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyora felt uneasy at where her arguments with Beast was coming from. She did not want any misunderstandings in the future. So she made her way to Big Bang's room. She knocked on the door. A few seconds later, the door opened and a big-sized guy stood infront of Hyora.

"Err hi, is Jiyong in?" Hyora asked nervously.

"Hyora?" she heard Jiyong calling her. Soon he appeared by the door. "Hey, what are you doing here?" Seeing Hyora not smiling like when he left her, he touched her cheek and looked at her, worried.

"What's wrong?"

"Can I talk to you for 5 minutes?" Hyora asked almost whispering.

"Yeah sure." Jiyong then closed the door behind him and followed Hyora to a bench.

As they sat down, Hyora let out a soft sigh.

"Hey, something's bothering you?" Jiyong asked, looking at Hyora.

Hyora took a deep breath and turned to Jiyong. "Can I ask you something?"

Jiyong nodded. "What is it?" he asked as he Hyora's cheek with his thumb.

Hyora looked down on the floor. She hesitated for a while before looking up again. "Do you like me? I mean...Do you...like me as more than a friend?" she finally asked awkwardly.

Jiyong was surprised by her question. "Why?"

Hyora shook her head. "It's just that the Beast boys think that we might have something going on."

She paused. Once again she took a deep breath. "To tell you the truth Jiyong, I came back to Korea because my boyfriend cheated on me. So right now, I'm not ready for another relationship. I don't believe in love. At least for now."

Memories of the past started to fill her mind again. Sean was her first love. And being cheated on by him affected her badly.

Suddenly Jiyong said, "What if I say I'm starting to fall in love with you?"

Hyora turned to Jiyong, wide-eyed. She was not expecting him to say that. She blinked a few times and looked away.

"If that's the case, then I don't think we should meet again. I don't want to give you hope. Because...I don't think I can accept you as more than a friend," Hyora said in a sad tone.

"Then I'll try to control my feelings. I don't want you to leave me, Hyora. I won't expect you to love me back. Just don't leave me, please. I don't want to lose a great friend like you," Jiyong said, holding Hyora's hand.

Hyora looked at Jiyong doubtfully. "But you're gonna be hurt. The fact that you love me but I can't reciprocate to that...You're gonna be the one hurting, Jiyong."

"I don't mind getting hurt. As long as you don't leave me. With you by my side, I know I'll be stronger."

Jiyong looked so disturbed. Hyora looked at him sadly. She then pulled him into a hug.

"I'm sorry Jiyong. For not being able to love you back," Hyora whispered.

"It's ok. As long as you're with me, I'm ok," Jiyong replied, tightening the hug.

Jiyong was a little disappointed that he could not be with Hyora the way he wanted them to be. Nevertheless, he was grateful that Hyora will always be by his side. He knew that what Hyora said was right. He is going to get hurt. But he did not care. He had rather not have Hyora's love than not having Hyora at all.