Chapter 8

100 days with her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ren wanted to stop by at Hee Jin again, but his father told him to go over his house. Ren grumbled when his father informed him to come and visit. That visit is going to turn into a lecture about business and the task that he has to complete for his future industry. Ren is only a couple minutes away from his parents. Man in love by infinite is playing in the background as he turns on the radio.

Ren turned up the music to listen to the song. It really made him think of himself. Once he arrived at his parents’ home, the front gate was open for him to get in. He was then greeted by the maids that waited outside for his arrival. Ren quickly turned down the music, since he knew that his parent would find it upsetting to hear such stupid songs that are made by the new generation. Ren walked out of his car. He looked at himself to make sure that he looked presentable to his parents.

The maids bowed to him, he nodded back. Once Ren entered, he heard his father’s booming voice.’’ Ren come in here!’’ he yelled from his office.

Ren took a deep breath and walked through the familiar rooms. He then knocked on his father’s door before entering.’’ Hello Sir.’’

Since Ren grew he stopped calling his father dad. He didn’t want to give the man that privilege. His father stared at him before talking.’’ Look at you! You have grown!’’

Ren cursed under his breath.’’ Of course I grew! It’s been 2 years.’’ He mumbled. This was the first time his fathe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter