chapter 17

100 days with her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

97 days remaining

Hee Jin could not help but smile at the talk that she had last night. It was early in the morning. Hee Jin is lying on the bed. She could feel something warm against her body. She pushed her body backwards so that she could receive more of the comfort warmth. Arms tightened around her waist. She did not notice that someone was embracing her.

She snuggled deeper into the embrace of the beholder, she could feel her heart pounding. The other person that she was next to brought her closer, closing the gap that was there.

The other did not respond, but she soon caught her self and quickly opened her eyes finding the mystery person next to her.

Ren

She then pushed him away, causing him to fall off the bed from the sudden attack. Hee Jin heard a loud thud and immediately ran to end of the bed to see if he was okay.” Ren, are you okay?” she asked as she tries to remove the blankets that cover his whole body from head to toe.

He grumbles under the blankets and slowly lifts himself up, using his hands for support.”Hey why did you do that?” he asked as the blanket slowly falls off of him.

She looks down at him.”Why did I do that, well you were lying on the same bed as me and you had your arms around me!” she responded.

Ren stood and faced her as she goes back to side of the bed.”I don’t know why you are acting like that when we were younger we used to always have sleep over’s.”

“Ren the key word is YOUNGER!” she said back.

Ren ruffled his hair.”Okay, sorry I didn’t meant anything.” He said as he walks out of the door.

Hee Jin hugs her self. “It’s just that you made me feel weird inside.” She mumbled as he leaves.

Ren walks back to his room. When he awoken from his sleep he had a major headache. He crawled into his bed, pulling up the blanket under his chin. He closes his eyes and tries to go back to sleep. Getting pushed off the bed didn’t bother him much, it just made his head hurt even more. That was why he didn’t even try to argue with Hee Jin like he normally do. Minutes past and he was able to fall back to sleep.

Hee Jin gets off the bed and walks to Ren’s bedroom. She found him lying on his bed fast asleep. He really appeared like he was in pain. She sighs and walks out, preparing herself to make soup for him.

She walks down the steps and began to boil some water. She wanted to make him some porridge. She grabbed the rice when the water was hot enough. When she found the temperature at its highest peek, she began to pour enough rice for both of them to eat. She stirred the rice and when it was thick and porridge like she turned off the stove and poured the meal into bowls. She grabbed some vegetables and began cutting it into little pieces to put inside the porridge. When she finished she set the table for two.

When everything was in order she made her way up the steps to fetch Ren. She gently shakes him and tells him that it was time to eat. She then watched him open his eyes. He groans one more.” Why did you wake me up?”

“I made you some breakfast.” She said sadly at the rude question.

He then closes his eyes.” Sorry, I’m just not feeling well. Thank you, I’m getting up.” He did what he had said. He forced himself to separate from his bed and groggily walks down the steps with a groan. Hee Jin trails behind him wondering why he had such a grumpy mood.

When they arrived at the table they said their thank you’d to the wonderful food and began to eat.

“Ren why are you so grumpy?” she asked as she brings a spoonful of porridge to .

He shrugs and continues to face the porridge that she had made.

“Are you upset with me? Just last night you were speaking to me and now you are silent as a mouse.” She said with a frown as she stares at him for an answer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter