chapter 6

100 days with her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ren snickered when he and Hee Jin had a moment of silence. Once it was interrupted by his snicker, Hee Jin continued to wipe his face. Ren looked down at her once more.’’ Why did you put marker on my face?’’

Hee Jin giggled, remembering his bed hair and mustache that was drawn across his face.’’ Well I found it amusing and you shouldn’t be in my room.’’ She wiggled her finger in his face when she finished.

Ren slapped her finger away.’’ Hey you were the one who wouldn’t let me leave last night.’’ He smirked.

Hee Jin blushed.’’ You are lying. Why would I ever want you around?’’ she said as she pokes out her tongue. She then runs out of the bathroom, hoping that Ren didn’t see her pink cheeks. She sits back down on the table: waiting for Ren’s arrival.

When Ren finally came out he appears to be in pain as he tries to steady himself. Hee Jin then slowly got up, walking up to him.’’ Hey what is wrong? Are you being a baby again?’’ she joked.

Ren shook his head, afraid that Hee Jin would notice the real pain.’’ Nothing, I’m just tired.’’ He said as he pushes her hands away.’’ Let’s finish our pancakes.’’

He heard Hee Jin snicker.’’ The one I made?’’

Ren nodded eagerly as he went and sat back down, in the now cold seat. Hee Jin laughs once more before deciding to seat down. Ren then hides the pain that he feels in his head by keeping a smile in his face. Afraid the Hee Jin will notice, he keeps up a conversation so that he she wouldn’t stop too long to ask questions. When Hee Jin and Ren finished their breakfast, they made a run to the couch to turn on the Xbox that Ren and Hee Jin bought together. Ren decided to buy the game for her because he finds her place boring and mundane. Hee Jin just pouts when Ren informed her that, and that was when they both decided to buy her a game system.

Ever since they received that Xbox they never, not even once decide to look away from it. Well at least when they need to fulfill their everyday need. When Ren was able to make it to the Xbox first. It was then determined that he would get the main controller. He waves the controller in the air as his friend pouts with anger. He shakes his head at the performance that she was making just because she did not reach it first.’’ Hee Jin you are such a kid.’’

She then jumps on Ren and pokes him.’’ Yah! Who are you calling a kid!? You were the one who had a messy hair and did not even notice that he had a mustache drawn to his face!’’ she yells.’’ Oh and the one who was soooo eager to eat pancakes!’’

Ren then struggled to pull away from Hee Jin. He was already weak and he couldn’t easily get her off. Once Hee Jin finishes her tickle/poking attack, Ren lies himself on the couch, trying to cope with the killer headache that he received after the little play they have done. Hee Jin then grabs the controller from Ren and runs away to begin the game. She was not able to see the pain, because for now she was blinded by the happiness that she was feeling with Ren.

When Ren finally was able to lift himself up, he ran over to Hee Jin to grab back the controller, causing Hee Jin to lose her game. Ren then plops himself back down on the couch and began a new game. Hee Jin then decided that it was his turn, but was upset because she lost. Hours past and Hee Jin and Ren was still spending their time together, until Ren receives  a call from his parents.

‘’ Yes father. I will soon be at the company for the meeting.’’ Ren nods as he listens to his father. He then said goodbye, even though his father already hung up. Ren stares at his phone for a minute.’’ Always so busy, and rude.’’ He mumbles.

He look over at Hee Jin who waited for him. She knew that he had to go soon.’’ Well I guess I will see you later?’’ she asks, a bit sad.

Ren nods.’’ I will call you?’’ he ask, trying to keep a smile, even though he was sad to go.

Hee Jin nods.’’ I’ll talk to you later too. Now go before your parents throw a fit.’’ She smiled.

Before Ren left he changed into nice clothes, that he left over at Hee Jin place in case he spends a night. Once he finished he combs his hair down and runs out of the room, greeted by Hee Jin.’’ I’ll see you later Ren. Don’t work yourself too hard.’’ She said as she hugs him goodbye.

‘’Ok.’’ He then pulls away from the hug and runs outside to his car.

Minutes later

Ren finally arrived at his parents company. Well his soon to be company. It is tall building that holds more then 5,550 people. They all worked hard to keep their jobs because they knew that the Choi family would not hesitate to fire them, if they find them as a person who is not able to keep up with the work. Once Ren arrived at the doors he was greeted by a group of people.

‘’G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter