chapter 15

100 days with her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ren smiles at Hee Jin’s respond. He leans in and smiles at her.” Are you still mad at me?” he asked bringing back up the current problem early on the day.

Hee Jin shook her head.” No, I wanted to say sorry.” She said as she smiles back at him.

“For what?” he asks as he removes her phone from her lap, replacing his head instead.

 Hee Jin squirms a little before giving up.” I was being a little too harsh, I guess I did not want you to worry too much about my circumstances with my boss. So I wanted to tell you that I was sorry for being to rude and that everything was okay.” She admitted.

This was a nice thing about Hee Jin and Ren’s relationship. They did not always have to make excuses about things, at times they could just tell the truth to each other because they care for one another. The only thing that was really only left to do was…… confess.

Hee Jin smiles at Ren as she looks down at him.

He smiles back.” I thought you would never apologize. You really hurt my feelings.” He said as he places his right hand on his heart and fakes a tear to make it appear that he was hurt. Hee Jin knew that it was an obvious joke, so thuds him on his forehead.

Ren looked back at her in shock.”Rude! I was hurt and now you are becoming more abusive!? Breaking my heart is not enough for you!?” He asked.

Hee Jin giggles and hugs him. Although she could not hug him all the way since he was lying on her lap, she just gently wraps

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter