Chapter 24

100 days with her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ren looks at Deahyun and Zelo, “You like her don’t you?”

Deahyun looks up from his phone and Zelo looks at Ren.

“You like her.” Ren repeats.

“Excuse me?” Deahyun says.

Ren sighs, “Let’s not play the “I didn’t catch that” game.”

Deahyun takes a deep breath. “Why does my feelings have to concern you?”

“ooo…” Zelo mumbled.

Ren snorted and gave Deahyun a poker face, “It concerns me because she’s mine.” He said sternly.

Deahyun smirked, “It appears to me that she only finds you as a friend…” Deahyun paused and his lips. “Don’t tell me..you were friend zoned?”

Ren had his tongue poking the insides of his mouth, “Me? Friend zoned?” ren laughed through is nose and clicked his tongue. “You’re an airhead.”

“Heyyy guyyyys why won’t we go and look for some kdramas.” Zelo insisted as he tries to get the boys to stop arguing. They ignored the boy and continued to stare at one another with anger and hatred.

“I’m the airhead? I’m pretty sure that you’re the airhead here.” Deahyun says to Ren as he leans in to face him.

“You know nothing about Heejin, so don’t act as if you’ve known her for a long time.” Ren said harshly.

Deahyun and Ren stayed quite for a while until Ren’s phone vibrates. Ren grabs his phone from his hoodie pocket and look at his screen It was a message from Heejin.

HJ: Yah, Ren you better treat my guest with respect. If I come back and find out that you caused them trouble…you’re gonna get it!!!”

Ren had to laugh at the text but with a cold shiver running down his back. Heejin may be nice but when she is serious she can instantly become a devil from hell. She will surely let you know what is on her mind when you have pushed her to her limits. Ren knows because, well he pushed Heejin’s buttons more than enough. He loved messing with her but at times his jokes goes a little too far and Heejin and Ren would surely have a big argument that would last more than a week or two. Ren looks up at Deahyun and gets up. He decided not to leave the subject alone…for now.

Deahyun watched REn walk away. He lets out a long breath and sits back. Zelo pats his friends shoulder and tries to comfort him. Deahyun rolls his neck and loosen his tie. “Hyung, you alright?”

“I don’t understand…he barely knows me and his already having an argument with me.” Deahyun sighs. “He must really like Heejin…” He looks over at Zelo, “Zelo…I like her too.”

Zelo nods, understanding his friends circumstance at the moment. “Hyung…Ren is right though. You barely know Heejin. If you are really going to go for Heejin, then I advised you to get to know her.” Zelo looks Deahyun in the eyes. “Not as an employee or co-worker but as a woman.”

Deahyun plays with his bracelet that was around his wrist. He turns it around and stares at it. “Zelo your right.” He nods and smiles. “While were here, I’m going to get to know Heejin more.” Deahyun looks up at Zelo. “And make her mine.”

Zelo smacks his lips, “Wahhhh... my hyung is in love!!! I have to tell the others!!!” Zelo grabs his phone and messages Deahyun and his group of friends.

Deahyun grabs the maknaes phone and stares at him, “Yah!!!”

Zelo smirks and pulls out his other phone and quickly runs to the bathroom and locks himself inside as he message

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter