Chapter 19

100 days with her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A tear fell from Hee Jin's face. She quickly wiped it away and snickered. "What great parentsI had." She whispers. She looks up at the ceiling and smile. "Oppa....I miss you." She smiles to herself and wiped the tears away with the back of her right hand. She takes a deep breath and slowly let it out. "Hee Jin your fine! Just keep smiling!" Hee Jin then walked to the kitchen and tried to think of what to cook for Ren. She did not want to appear weak in front of Ren. 

Ren watches Hee Jin from peeking behind a wall and llistening to her. He frowns a little, knowing that she was in pain. " Hee Jin, dont worry I will always be here for you." He whispers to himself. He then quitely went back up the steps, making sure that he wouldn't be heard by Hee Jin. He walks down the hallway, thinking of a way to make Hee Jin feel a little more better. He thinks for a while as he lies in his bed, staring at the window. He smiles when he thought of a way to make her smile, he made a grab for his phone that was on his side table.

He scrolls through his contacts, looking for his brothers number. Once he found it he calls them and ask's them if they could all come over to hang out with Hee Jin and him. Of course they would all agree since they found her as a sister. As soon as they received the call they all made their way to Ren's home. Minutes later they all arrived with a smile on their faces and gifts in their hands. Although it wasn't a special occassion they still wanted to bring sweet Hee Jin a gift. They made their way to the door and rang the door bell many times. 

Hee Jin who was in the kitchen heard the doorbell and ran towards it, afraid that who ever rang the door may distrub sleeping Ren. She then opens the door, greeted by jumping boys and hugs. She giggles and pulls away. " Hi! You guys..almost gave me a heart attack!" she gasp a little.

They all laugh and made their way in. Hee Jin closed the door and brought them to the kitchen. "Sorry we have to stay quite. Ren is not feeling well." she whipers.

They all snickered. Hee Jin looks up. "Yah its not funny. His not feeling wel!"

J.R ruffled Hee Jin's hair. "Jin do you even know why were here? Ren is the one who calle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter