Chapter 2

100 days with her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

Ren was then tapped by his brothers when they all realized that he zoned out. He looked at them with a disturbed look and then smiled.’’ Sorry. I will go to the hospital. If Hee Jin come by tell her that I went out to do something. Make up an excuse for me.’’

 The guys all knew that if Hee Jin found out about Ren's accident, she will never go around without always checking on him. She would also hunt down the stupid guy who decided that a hit and run was a good thing to do. So since then everyone kept everything a secret. Ren ran to the bathroom and began to wash and brush his teeth, later he power walked to his closet to grab a set of clothes.

 

When he finished he grabbed the keys to his car and drove to the hospital. Once he arrived he ran to the entrance and walked to his doctor’s office. When he entered the doctor already had everything ready for him. He had to do a bit of testing and when that was all done Ren sat down patiently, waiting for the results.

Ren watched as the doctor read through the health results. He watched the doctor scroll down the page and found him have and astonish look. His mouth was wide enough for him to see that he was surprised.

‘’ I’m sorry, Ren.’’ that was all the doctor could say to confuse Ren.

When there meeting was over Ren couldn’t believe what he had heard. He didn’t know what to do. He slowly made his way to the exit, dragging his jacket on the ground. When he made it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter