chapter 11

100 days with her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘’ Ren, what did you just do?’’ Hee Jin yelled.

‘’ What do you think?’’ asked Ren as he moves away from her.’’ You did hear the whole conversation, right?’’ said Ren as he circled the room.

‘’ Ren why would you tell him that we were in love? Or that you were the love of my life?’’ Hee Jin wanted to jump at him and smack him. He had no idea how she felt when he said that he was the love of her life. He was but he does no not that and she cant blame. The only problem with that was he was just messing with Daehyun and HER feelings.

‘’ Come on Hee Jin, I was playing around.’’ Said Ren with a smile.’’ Can’t take a joke for all these years?’’

‘’ Ren!’’ Hee Jin yelled.’’ Daehyun is my boss! I work for him over the U.S! Now because of you I may get fired! You dumb assh!’’ Hee Jin was ready to cry.’’ Also you have no idea how I feel about you.’’ She mumbled the last part before leaving Ren in his office dumfounded.

He just realized that he may have put her hob in jeopardy. He ran after Hee Jin. He made it before she could step out of the door.’’ Hee Jin…’’ he panted.’’ I’m sorry, let me speak to him.’’ Ren held into her arm so that she wouldn’t go.

Hee Jin forcefully took it back, and walked out of the door. Hee Jin was not as upset with her job but she was really upset because what Ren had said about how they were in love. She was in love but now she has no idea she feels anymore. Ren really struck her in a certain area in her heart and she doesn’t know how to deal with it. She walks toward her car. Ren ran after her.

She took out her keys and with a quick push of a button her car unlocked. Ren tried to stop her but she was too fast and drove off.’’ Hee Jin! Come back! I’m sorry! I will talk to him!’’ he yelled as she drove off. Ren then ran back inside to grab his phone and keys. He slammed his front door and sprinted to his car. He drove as fast as he could to Hee Jin’s place.

Hee Jin drove as fast as she could away from Ren. She knew that he would come to her house so she drove off to the beach that was 25 minutes away from her home. She the music when her phone began to ring from Ren’s calls. She ignored all 10 calls. When she arrived at the beach she called Daehyun.

‘’ Hello.’’ Said a male’s voice.

 ‘’ Is this Daehyun?’’ asked Hee Jin.

‘’ No this is his friend but, this is his phone. Are you Hee Jin?’’ ask the boy with a sneaky voice.

‘’ Yes, I’m sorry, can you tell him that I called?’’

‘’ No don’t go, he has been waiting for your call.’’

Hee Jin smiled.’’ Oh. Is he near?’’

Daehyun friend smiled and put it on speaker. Daehyun was in the kitchen cooking something to eat for his friends. His friend then enetered the kitchen with his phone in hand, speaking through it. Daehyun looked up from his cooking and looked at his friend when he heard a familiar voice. Daehyun’s friend knew how to speak Korean since they were Korean too.

‘’ Yes Daehyun is very near. I’m sorry I have not introduced myself. I’m Zelo, Daehyun’s friend.’’ Said Zelo with a smirk on his face as Daehyun tried to grab the phone. Zelo waved his finger and pointed at the food.’’ Finish cooking first.’’ He whispered.

‘’ It’s nice to meet you.’’ She said with a happy voice.

‘’ So Hee Jin, may I ask you a question?’’ asked Zelo.

‘’ Yes, what is it?’’ she ask curiously.

‘’ Well I was wondering how you find Daehyun? Do you find him as a boring and weird guy or a very handsome guy?’’ ask Zelo with raised eyebrows.

Daehyun looked at the phone like it was actually Hee Jin. He wanted to know how she felt about him. It was silent and Daehyun began to regret getting excited but then s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter