chapter 16

100 days with her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hee Jin quickly answers the call.” Hello.”

“Hee Jin!” said Daehyun.

Since the volume was slightly loud Ren could hear the voice in the other line. He then became uneasy hearing the familiar males voice.” Hee Jin who is that?” he ask quietly.

Hee Jin ignored Ren and continued to talk to her boss.” I wanted to apologize early this day.”

“It is okay, I should be apologizing.” He said with a snicker.

“Why is that?” she ask a little confuse.

“My friend Zelo and I having to hang up on you.” He said a little ashamed.

She shook her head, even though she knew that he would not see it.” No it was okay. Why apologize about Zelo? I thought he was nice and funny.” she smiled.

Ren listened to the conversation, he began to feel annoyed.*Who is Zelo?* he thought. He then lifts himself up and sat up.

The other line laughed.” I’m glad you found the maknea funny.” He said.

Hee Jin did a cute laugh that made both Daehyun and Ren blush and mentally smack them self for falling for her.

“I find him funny and cute. He is much like a kid once you get to know him more.” She commented.

“Yea, I have to agree with you on that.” He paused for a minute.” Oh I did not know that the time was late. I’m sorry.”

Ren smiled.*Yea it was late! Bothering my precious moments with Hee Jin! What’s wrong with you man! Have you ever heard of the guy code!*

“It is fine. I was not busy.” Hee J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter