Chapter 23

100 days with her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day soon end for both the boys and Heejin. They were all each doing their own thing. Ren stayed in his office and did work while his brothers played around. Heejin returned home and cleaned her home for her boss and his friend arrival. She had to admit, she was a little excited to meet them. She really wanted to know how they are in person, she couldn’t wait for Deahyun and Zelo’s arrival.

Next day

95 days remaining

Heejin’s POV

I feel my phone vibrate on the table. I use my right hand to look for the phone. Once I found it, I quickly answered without figuring out who called. “Good morning and hello.” I mumbled.

I hear the person snicker through the other line.

I groan, “Hello?”

They clear their throat and began to speak, “Hey Heejin.”

I stayed silent for a while, trying to snap out of the sleep’s deep spell that was still lingering. I my lips, “Who is this?” I asked politely.

”Deahyun.” He replies with a giggle.

I open my eyes and lifted myself from the table and cleared my throat. “I’m sorry! I just now woke up, literally.”

He laughs, “Its fine. I just wanted to let you know that it won’t take 2 days to arrive there.”

I nod as if he was right in front of me. “Okay, just call me when you guys are about to land here. Then I will make my way there as fast as I can.”

I hear Deahyun snicker through his nose, “alright, we’ll do.”

After that we hung up, I dropped my phone on the table. It made a little smack sound as it fell down. I swallow and looked around my place, it was clean. The night before I worked my off to clean the house. I did not want to be embarrassed by my messy rooms. I groan once more and thought of my plans for the day. Deahyun and Zelo will probably arrive here later today… so I should make something to eat for the day. After I washed up and got myself ready, I ran to the kitchen and began to prepare the food.

Narrator’s POV

Heejin ran around the kitchen grabbing ingredients from her cabinets and fridge. She didn’t want to stay in the kitchen all day. While she cooks her phone begins to ring. As soon as she hears it, she puts the spoon down and ran to her phone.

It was Ren.

Heejin looked at her screen and then the pot of food, then back to the phone. She uses her pinky and slides the screen to answer the phone. She then puts it in speaker so that she could go back to the food.

“Hello?” she yells so that Ren could hear her.

“Heejin, why are you yelling?” he asked.

“Ren I’m kind of busy at the moment, if you don’t need anything, I’ll call you later when I’m done.

Ren scoffs and hangs up.

“Hello? Ren are you there? I promise I’ll call you later when I’m done?” she says not knowing he hung up.

A long beep was heard from her phone. She shakes her head realizing that he just did that to her. Heejin returned to her cooking and tasted the food. As she smacks her lips she realized that the food is perfect for the day. She quickly set the tables for the evening and ran to her room to take a quick shower. She surely didn’t want to smell like food when her boss arrives. When she got out of the shower she wrapped herself in her towel and ran quickly put on some underwear, after that stared at her closet, thinking for what she would wear. After 10 minutes of staring she figured that she would wear a pair of blue jeans and a simple white t-shirt with a flowery design.

She then grabbed her cute little boots that would match her outfit and ran back down the steps. She looked at her phone for any missed call, making sure that while she was in the shower she didn’t miss a call from Deahyun. She remembered that Ren called and that she promised to call him back, she then dials his number.

A soft ring goes through the other line, “Hello?”

“Ren, hey” Heejin says.

“Oh now you’re not busy!” Ren says a little frustrated.

Heejin frowns,”Ren my boss is coming, I had to clean up. I didn’t want to be a mess when he arrives.” She says with a soft whine.

Ren sighs and smacks his lilps, “Well is he coming? I’ll go with you to pick him up.”

Heejin furrowers her eyebrows, “I’m unsure myself. He said he would call when his ready to be picked up, besides you don’t need to do that. I’m a big girl, I got this!” she says with confindence.

“Okay, well I might drop by so be prepared to have two guest, I can’t have you by yourself with a guy you don’t know personally.” Ren said with a frown.

“Actually 3 if you do come…” whispered Heejin.

“What do you mean 3?” he replied a bit astonished.

“Well…his friend decided to tag along…so there will be another person with him.” She explained.

“Wait…where are these guys staying?” Ren asked worriedly.

“My place.” She simply said. “What’s wrong with that?”

You could hear a soft smack, “Yea I’m coming over.”

Ren then hangs up and Heejin her lips, “Now I have 3 guys staying over here, great just great. I have to serve so many people…and Ren is such a meany sometimes…” she thought as she slumps down the couch. While Heejin waits she watches TV for about an hour and thirty minutes. She then receives a call once again.

“Hiyo!” she says gleefully.

Of course the person in the other line was a bit startled but smiled in the end. “Heejin, Zelo and I are here.”

“Alright! I will be right over!” she then grabs her keys and holds her phone by using her shoulder to hold it up against her ears. “Where should I pick you up, front or back?”

“The front entrance, were sitting at a bench.” Deahyun replies.

“Hummmm…” she grabs her jacket and shuts the door behind her. “Alright, I’ll call when I’m near.”

Deahyun replies back with a yes and they both hanged up.

30 minutes later

Deahyun’s POV

Zelo and I sits on the bench, waiting for Heejin. She said she would be here soon, 30 minutes passed. Was she a long way from here? I felt bad, I may have made her come here. Zelo continues to his ice cream, I swear his like a kid sometimes. But then again who doesn’t like ice cream? I hold into my phone and felt a soft vibrate. I quickly looked to see a message from Heejin.

“I’ll be there in like…2 min!!!” the text said.

I smiled to myself and looked around, she must be around here. Zelo jumps and points at a direction. “Heejin!!! NOONA!!!”

I turn to find Heejin panting. “Sorry, I had to find a parking space.” She bent down in front of us, breathi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter