Chapter 3

100 days with her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

Hee Jin sits in Ren’s room as she waits for his arrival. She begins to spin herself in the chair. Once the chair stopped she looked at his table. It was filled with papers and documents that Ren studied for his future job.  Ren will soon take over his parents business, the Choi industries. Ren had to work hard and do a lot of reading to understand what he has to do in the coming future. Hee Jin knows that Ren would become a busy man as soon as he takes the place of his parents.

Ren said that he really didn’t have a choice, at the same time he really didn’t care. Hee Jin begins to look at the papers field with numbers. She didn’t know how he could stand these math problems. At the same time she knew that Ren was really smart. When they were in high school, Ren would always be at the top of all of his classes. She huffs at the load of paper work at Ren’s desk.

She then begins to continue to spin her self again in his wheel chair. She looks at the ceiling as she kicks the floor to gain more speed. She knew that if she continues to spin around she was going to get dizzy, but she didn’t care because it would remind her how Ren would spin her when they were in high school.

‘’ Ren, come on and take my hand. Spin me around!’’ Hee Jin watched as Ren shakes his head. She pouted and offered her hands again. Ren finely gave up. He couldn’t say no to a cute face. He held her hands tightly, but it was more of her arms. He begins to spin slowly then he gained some speed. Hee Jin begins to laugh as she was spun. She would look straight at Ren who had a little smile, showing his dimple.

She would smile harder when she sees his dimples. She would tell him to go faster. He does what she says, as he goes faster and faster they both get dizzy and falls down next to each o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter