chapter 12

100 days with her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hee Jin begins to walk on the beach with her phone held with her right hand and her keys with her left. She enjoyed he cool breeze of the air.

Ren arrived at Hee Jin’s place in 6 minutes. He knocked on her door so many times that his knuckles began to turn red with pain.’’ Hee Jin! Open the door!’’ He looked inside her windows to see her but he didn’t see anyone.’’ She’s not home?’’

Ren ran back to his car.’’ Where are you?’’ he mumbled as he drove off. He grabbed his phone and put her phone on speed dial. He heard the phone ring but no one answered.

‘’ This person is not available. Please leave a message after the beep.’’

Once the beep went off.’’ Hee Jin, where are you? Forgive me I didn’t mean to say those things. Call me.’’

 

Hee Jin looks at her phone as she received a new message. It was from Ren. She listened to it and snickered.’’ I’m still mad at you.’’ She said to her phone. Her phone then began to ring again. She wanted to decline the call but she accidently answered it.

‘’ No, no, no! Decline the call not answer it!’’ she yelled to herself.

‘’ Hee Jin, don’t hang up!’’ Ren yelled.

Hee Jin looked at her phone while Ren began to talk.’’ Listen Hee Jin, I was just messing around and I didn’t intend to go that far. I’m sorry, give me your boss number and I will apologize to him and tell him to keep you as his worker.’’ Ren pleaded.

Hee Jin took a deep breath.’’ Its fine, I have it all under control. I have to go.’’ She said before hanging up.’’ Ren you still don’t understand why I’m mad at you, just give me some time to breath.’’ She said to herself.

Ren looked at his phone.’’ She is still mad at me. Why do I have such a big mouth?’’ Ren asked himself.

Ren sat on his couch watching TV. He wanted to call Hee Jin again but he knew that he would just get yelled at. Ren played with his phone while he waited for a txt or a call from Hee Jin. He flipped his phone from one hand to another until he felt it vibrate. He almost dropped his phone from the sudden feeling. He then turned it on to see who it was. It was a message from someone. Ren pressed his thump slightly against the screen to reveal the message. It was not from Hee Jin.

June messages

Hey, I’m free right now, would you like to get something to drink?

Ren looked at his phone. He was really hoping that it was Hee Jin.

Ren: Sure, where do you want to meet at?

June: The café near the company. Are you okay with that?

Ren: Yes, I’ll be there in a bit.

Ren slowly stood up from his couch. He didn’t want to be rude to her so he just said yes, besides he still had a lot of time left on his hands. Although to admit he really didn’t have a lot of time left. He ran up the steps and grabbed a jacket to wear. He really wasn’t going to get dressed; he was after all going out to get a drink. When Ren got his jacket he ran outside to get into his car.

Moments later he arrived at the café that was down the street from the company. When he entered it wasn’t that hard to spot June since the store only had a few customers. Ren walked up to the table that June was sitting in. She didn’t notice that he had arrived. When she looked up from her papers she jumped when she seen him.

‘’ I’m sorry did I scare you?’’ Ren asked with a smiled on his face.

‘’ Yes, that is not funny.’’ She said as she held her chest with her right hand. Ren thought that she was doing a little too much, it wasn’t that scary was it?’’ May I sit here?’’

She nodded eagerly.’’ Go ahead, so how are things?’’ she ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter