chapter 10

100 days with her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ren looked at her phone. Who was Daehyun? Was Hee Jin in a relationship with him? Is Hee Jin in love with someone? Ren ruffled his hair.’’ Who is Daehyun?’’ ask Ren. He then went through Hee Jin’s contacts. He knew it was wrong but he needed to find out who Daehyun was.

Hee Jin shuffled in the bed. She slowly opened her eyes and found herself in Ren’s room.’’ How did I get in here?’’ she ask herself. She groggily gets up from her bed and head to Ren’s office. She found him looking through something, but she couldn’t see it because his back was turned against her.’’ Ren, what are you doing?’’

Ren jumped when he heard her voice. He turns around putting her phone back on the table.’’ Nothing.’’

‘’ What did you just put down?’’ asked Hee Jin as she walk towards him.

‘’ Nothing, how was your sleep?’’ he ask as he try to change the topic.

Hee Jin stops walking and looked at Ren.’’ It was nice.’’ Hee Jin began to look for her phone.’’ Where is my phone?’’

Ren pretended to look for it.’’ It is right here.’’ He lifts up her phone and gave it to her.

‘’ Ren why were you on my phone?’’ ask Hee Jin as she eyes him.

‘’ How did you find out that I was on your phone?’’ ask Ren.

‘’ You just now told me.’’ Hee Jin said.’’ Why were you on my phone? Did someone called?’’

‘’ Yes.’’ Answered Ren.

‘’Who?’’ ask Hee Jin.

‘’ A guy name Daehyun.’’ He mumbled.’’ Who is he?’’

‘’ His is my-‘’

‘’ Boyfriend?’’ Ren interrupted Hee Jin. He showed a hint of jealousy that made Hee Jin smile.

‘’ Maybe.’’ Hee Jin said to annoy Ren.

‘’ How come you didn’t tell me about him?’’ ask Ren.

‘’ Because Ren, it’s my life.’’ Hee Jin said.’’ I don’t need you to go around knowing it.’’

Ren grumbled.  So she does have a boyfriend. He wanted to just run away at that moment. Oh how he wish that he was the guy.’’ What does he look like? When did you start dating? When are you going to break up with him? Oh you know what call him right now and tell him that it is over.’’ Ren said in a hurry.

Hee Jin l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter