chapter 14

100 days with her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hee Jin ran to Ren. She dropped her things, leaving her phone ringing. She bent down to see him with a pale face. She begins to shake him.’’ Ren don’t play around with me! Are you okay?’’ she asked as she tries to lift him up.’’ Ren! Get up!’’ she yelled.

June heard Ren’s name being called. It sounded urgent so she ran out to see if everything was oaky. She found the girl next to Ren, lighltly shaking him. She ran to them and bent down next to Heee Jin.’’ What happen?’’ she asked.

‘’ I don’t know. I was just about to go to my car then I turned atround to find him on the ground.’’ Hee Jin said frantically.’’ Help me bring him inside, please.’’

June nodded and went over to the other side. They both began to lift him up. They then slowly brought him to the house, his feet hitting the ground once a while. Hee Jin and June brought him to the couch. They moved everything and lay him on the couch. They put a pillow behind his head and checked if he was breathing. Hee Jin begins to run to his kitchen looking for something. June followed her.

‘’ Hey what are you looking for?’’ June asked.

Hee Jin begins to look through the cabinets, slamming each of them if she could not find what she was after.’’ Ren may be in pain so I’m looking for some pain killers. Ren at time would pass out when he over work himself. This is his 3th time this year. Unless he passes out more than I know’’

June looked at the girl.How could she know so much about him?’’ It doesn’t appear that he has any.’’ She whispered.

Hee Jin nodded.’’ I will go get some, can you stay here and make sure that he is okay?’’ she asked.

June nodded.

‘’ If you need me just look through his phone, he has my number in his contacts.’’ Hee Jin said as she exits.

‘’ Wait what is your name?’’ June shouted.

‘’ Hee Jin!’’ she yelled as she drives away.

June watched as the car quickly sped away. She closed the door and walked back to the living room to check on Ren. He was still breathing, so that was a good sighn. She then grabbed one of the chairs and placed it next to Ren.

Hee Jin drove as fast as she could to the store. She didn’t want to keep Ren waiting even though she knew that he was still unconscious. Once she arrived at the store she ran to the medicine area and grabbed the pain killers. She then ran to the front of the store and bought the drugs. She held into the medicine like if it was her life. She then drove back to Ren’s house.

It didn’t take her long to arrive back at Ren’s. She ran inside and went to the living room. She found the girl sitting next to him in the chair. Ren seemed to be conscious. She felt relived when she saw him talking.’’ Ren! Are you okay? I bought you some pain killers.’’ She said as she lifts up the small bottle.

Ren slowly lifted himself up. He faced her and smiled.’’ You drove all the way to the drug store to get me pain killers that I already have?’’ he said with an amused smile.

Hee Jin looked at him.’’ Where? I looked at all of the cabinets in your kitchen and I did not see, not even one of pain killers.’’ She said as she walked over to him.

Ren looked over at her.’’ Hee Jin, I keep then in the bathroom. Do you not remember?’’ he asked as he pokes her in the head.

Hee Jin shooed his hands away.’’ I forgot, I began to freak out.’’ She said quitley as she sits down.

Ren made some room for her. He then looked at June.’’ I’m sorry if I caused you trouble. I will take you home.’’ He said as he stands up.

 Hee Jin then stopped him and made him lie back down.’’ I will drop her off, just stay here and rest. Can you manage that while I’m gone?’’ she asked him.

Ren snickered, but nodded.’’ Yes, mom.’’ He said as Hee Jin walk off with June.

Hee Jin turns around and rolls her eyes, he seem to forget about the scene that she saw between June and him. She then led June out of the house and brought her to her car.’’ Thank you, for taking care of him whlle I was gone June.’’

June nodded.’’ No problem. I would have been gald to help him. He is my friend.’’ June said with a smile.

Hee Jin nodded as she begins to start the engine.’’ I’m a friend too. So how long have you known Ren?’’

‘’Well I met Ren over the U.S just recently. Well to be excact last year.’’ She said.

Hee Jin nodded.* So… you were the girl that Ren hung out with while he was gone* Hee Jin thought.’’ Well I’m glad that he made you as a friend. I was not able to introduce myself. I am Hee Jin.’’

June nodded as she buckles her seatbelt.’’ How long have you known Ren?’’ she asked.

‘’ All my life, I’ve known Ren like if he was there before I was even born.’’ Hee Jin smiled at June.

June frowned to herself.’’ So you know him for a long time huh?’’

‘’ Yea!’’ Hee Jin nodded.

The ride then became silent for a while until Hee Jin began to talk.’’ Ren have not mentioned you to me much.’’ She frowned.’’ How did you guys meet?’’ she asked.

June smiled and began to tell her story.

When June was in collage she was not much of a talker. Some actually found her as a geek because she was just one of those who didn’t seem to care to have fun. When she entered the room it would soon get quite, June of couarse being her self did not understand why. She would walk to the front where her sit would normally be. It is where you can never escape the proffesores glare.

One day she had came to class earlier then any one else, well she thought she did, When she entered the room she found someone sitting in the back who seemed to be swimming in a sea of work. She sat in her sit like she normaly do, but she realizes that the person that sits way at the back was not in this class. She then assumes that he or she was in the wrong class (it appeared to be a she). She walks to the back and stood in fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter