Chapter 1

100 days with her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ren sits in his room staring at the ceiling. He holds his phone next to him waiting for a phone call. He breathes in heavily as he becomes tiresome. He presses the top button. It lit up. The brightness of the phone made him blink many times as he stared at the screen.

He looked at the picture of him and his best friend Hee Jin. They are in the picture with cheeks against each other as they smile for the picture. He studied her face. Her faded dimple showing as she smiled for the camera. Her eyes show so much happiness and her perfect smile made his heart race.

He laid there on his bed with the lights turned off, waiting for her beautiful voice ringing in his ears.

As the sun begins to rise, Ren begins to squint from the bright rays that hit his eyes. The little rays made its way through the cracks of his blinds. Once he finally awoke he looked around to find his phone next to him. He eagerly pressed the button at the top. He finds missed calls, occupying his locked screen.

He slides his thump slightly against the screen. He pressed the missed call button and found Hee Jin called him 3 times last night. He then found some messaged that she left. He went to the message button and found Hee Jin saying ‘’ Ren wake up! I need you to wake up!’’

Ren smiled, he scrolled down and found more cute messages. Well it was cute to him.

‘’ Ren, sleepy head!’’

‘’ Forget it! Call me tomorrow! Night!’’

Ren once again smiled. As he looked at his phone someone suddenly ran inside his room. He looked up and found his brothers staring at him.

‘’ Ren get up!’’ yelled Baekho. He then grabs him by the arm and pulls him up.

Ren pulled away and looked at his annoying brothers.’’ What do you want!’’

His brothers looked at him with a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter