Chapter 5

100 days with her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

99 days remaining

Hee Jin lies in bed sleeping soundly. She was so tired. Ren and Hee Jin have done fun things yesterday and it really made her tired. They went to so many stores. They watched some movies and then BAM, she fell asleep and Ren had to bring her home. Hee Jin shifts around her bed, trying to find the right position like before. When she couldn’t get it back she begins to grumble.

She then begins to curse under her breath.’’ Stupid stuff! I can’t get my sleep!’’ she mumbled.

 ‘’ Yah! Hee Jin shut up!’’ mumbled a sleepy voice.

As soon as Hee Jin heard a male voice she looked under her blankets to make sure that she had clothes on. Ok it wasn’t like that so she let out a huff. She then slowly got up and found Ren lying on the floor with the blanket over his body, facing the wall. Hee Jin smiled as she found Ren on the floor sleeping.

She then slowly got up and began to walk over to him, she tip toed quietly making sure that he didn’t hear her. She knelt down beside him. He was asleep already. She giggled under her breath and looked for a marker. When she walked over to her desk she accidently stepped on one of her teddy bears that made a sound. She looked over at Ren who was still asleep but had a different position.  She slowly made her way back to him. She let out a long huff as she made it back without waking him. She took the cap off of the marker, the smell of the marker lingering in the air. She looks at the upper area of Ren’s lips.

For a guy he had some nice lips. It was perfect in a weird way that Hee Jin could not understand. She then giggles at the thought of her drawing a mustache. She slowly pointed the marker and it hit his lips without waking him. She made curve lines and the finish touch was two dots on his cheeks that appeared to be a blush.  But it was more of a black dot in his milky skin.

When she finished she admired her work. She giggled again and took out her phone. She took a quick picture and ran away. She brushed her teeth and combed her hair. She then grabbed some clothes to change into. She didn’t want to look a mess in front of Ren.  When she found her self appealing, she ran down the steps to cook. Ren still lied in the floor peacefully.

 

Ren thought that he could smell pancakes. He thought that he was hallucinating thinking that Hee Jin was cooking for him.’’ She is not going to cook for me.’’ He mumbled. ‘’ She doesn’t even get up to cook for herself half of the time.’’ Ren then inhaled one more time. He did smell things! She was actually cooking. Ren then immediately got up and ran to the bathroom.

He didn’t even bother to look at himself in the mirror, which was sad because his hair was a mess and he had some things his face. Ren ran down the steps greeting Hee Jin in the kitchen. Hee Jin looked up and almost laughed her arse out. Ren looked at her confused.’’ What?’’

She shook her head.’’ Nothing.’’ She looked back down and continued to cook, trying to laugh to herself. Ren looked back at her confused. He then sat down waiting for his food. When Hee Jin finished cooking she lied all of the pancakes in one plate. Ren then looked excited, expecting that it was all his. Hee Jin then sat down putting syrup on the tower of pancakes in front of Ren.

‘’ Ren don’t this look good?’’ she asked rubbing it in.

Ren looked at her confused.’’ Mueoseul yo?’’ he said.

(Mueos-eul-yo= what?)

She pointed down at the pancakes with her fork.’’ This?’’ She pointed to the plate to the tower of pancakes.’’ Does it not look delicious?’’

Ren pouted. It was too good to be true. Hee Jin then found the sad look on his face. She smiled in triumph. She then pulled out another fork and pushed the tower of pancakes between them.’’ Here, we can share. Araso?’’

Ren nodded happily. It was like he was child receiving the most delicious food in the world. Hee Jin smiled at Ren. they began to eat together and talked. But Ren still didn’t bother to look at himself. Hee Jin began to chuckle.’’ Ren you have something right here.’’ She said as she uses her fork to point.

Ren then used the back of his arms to wiped it away. He looked at Hee Jin for an answer.

‘’ It’s still there.’’ She giggled.

Ren then tried again. Then again and again, he then just ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. He then found the mustache on his face and two big dots on his cheeks. He then poked hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter