Chapter 22

100 days with her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Deahyun pushes Zelo with his right arm as he holds his cell phone with his left hand, pressing it against his ear “Yes Heejin, were on the plane right now. Zelo bugged me about wanting to meet you. So while I was resting he bought planes tickets for him and me to come along with him.”

Zelo beats on Deahyun’s right arm as he bugs his hyung about speaking to Heejin, “hyung…hyung!!! Lemme talk to NOONA!!!”

“Zelo shutup!!!” Deahyun whispered half yelled to Zelo. “Yea, we will be there later on I believe… maybe a 2 day trip? I’m not sure really. But we would be probably stopping by other places before we fully meet you.” Deahyun nods as he listen to Heejin, “Alright, can’t wait to see you too!. Bye.”

Zelo watches Deahyun slide the end call on his phone, “Hyung what did she say?”

“She said to call when we arrive in Korea.” Deahyun replied as he opens another app on his phone.

Zelo watches Deahyun’s thumb slide up and down the phone, “What did she say about us coming, is she mad?”

Deahyun looked up at the younger male and lightly shakes his head, “She was astonished that were coming but she said she was excited to see us and that while she waits for our arrival she will prepare her home for visitors.”

Deahyun smiles and ruffles the maknea’s hair, “I will finally get to see Heejin.”

Zelo holds into Daehyun’s arms as he removes it from his head, “I missed Korea.” Zelo lets go of his hyung’s arm and stares out the window. “Hyung do you think my little sister is still there? Waiting for me? Wondering where I am? Or do you think it would be the complete opposite? She probably hates me, don’t you think?”

Zelo sits in his room, waiting for his parent’s arrival. He had just came home from his piano lessons. He remembered that his mom telling him to come home as soon as practice was over, that day his sister didn’t attend her lessons with him. He sit’s patiently in his room. For a 4 year old he knew how to do many things and understood problems in an instant.

He plays on the little piano that he had in his room for practices. He played the full Fur Elise until his parents arrived. He ran to the door to greet them. They happily kiss their son on the forehead. As he watch them remove their shoes he follows them to the living room.

“Umma, where’s my sister?”

His parents ignores him and turns on the TV. Zelo sits near them and waits patiently, thinking that they might not have heard him the first time. He waits until the show went into the commercials. “Where’s my Jin-Jin?”

His father fl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter