Chapter 21

100 days with her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

30 min went by

The guys all decided to sit down at the kitchen table, eating cereal. Beakho was slurping his cereal down. The others found it a bit disgusting.

“Yah, Beakho stop making noises.” Advised Minhyun.

Beakho looked at Minhyun while he stuffed his mouth with cereal. With a full mouth Beakho told his brother; “Who are you to tell me what to do?!”

When he spoke, milk splattered into Minhyun’s face. Minhyun had a disgust look. He took his hand and wiped away the milk. Beakho snickered as he ate.

“That’s what you get!” Beakho yelled once more.

Aaron then told his brothers to stop and to just sit and eat. And as he said this Ren gave him a poker face.

“Do you have a problem Ren?” asked Aaron as he looked at his brother.

“Yea shut up.” Ren responded as he removed himself from his sit.

The others gasp as they watched their two brothers.

“Hey you guys look at this cereal, how define this piece of grain look with this cereal.” Royal said as he tries to change the topic.

“What’s your problem Ren?” Aaron asked as he sets down his spoon.

Ren too settles his spoon on the table. He then stares at his brother. “What do you think? The fact that you go and lie down with a girl in MY house.”

Minhyun and Beakho was a bit confused.

“Hey J.R, what is Ren talking about?” Beakho whispered.

Royal turned to his brother and whispered back.

“WHAT?! AARON HYUNG SLEPT WITH HEE JIN?!” Beakho yelled as he became astonished.

Aaron and Ren looked over at Beakho.

“Oh hey hyung, how are you? Hehehe…” Beakho said as he tries to divert away the attention from himself.

“I did not sleep with Hee Jin.” Aaron said as he faced Ren once more.

“Aaron I dragged you from the bed. Who the hell are you lying to?”

“Ooooooooooo…” Beakho cooed.

Minhyun slapped Beakho’s head. “Shut up before you make things worse.”

Beakho punched Minhyun on the arms then gave him a choke hold. “Yah, who do you think you are to slap me like that?”

Royal then slapped Minhyun and Beakho on the head and pointed to the other two, who were still arguing.

“You better calm down Ren, before you get hurt.” Aaron warned.

“Did you just tell me to calm down? This is my home. Who are you talking to? Stay away from Hee Jin. Don’t you ever lie on the same bed with her again. Actually did you purposely get in the bed with her?” Ren said as he points a finger at Aaron.

Hee Jin who awoke from heavy sleep, went down the steps to see what everyone was doing. She enters the kitchen finding Ren and Aaron facing one another with angry faces.

Aaron stood back and raised his hand for defense, “do you really think I would do something like that? Ren I’m not a , alright? I just remembered going up the stairs to lie down. I had no clue that Hee Jin was in the same room!!!”

“How can you not feel a girl against you?” Ren narrowed his eyebrows to look at his brother. “I know I would feel it if someone was lying against me.”

Aaron turn red, he became a bit embarrassed. He looks at Ren without resp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter