chapter 13

100 days with her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hee Jin then realized that it was getting late. She walked back to her car. She started the engine. She was able to clear her mind when she was by herself. It made her think a lot about her feelings for Ren. How it grew stronger. She did not want to admit it, but everyday her feelings became stronger for the guy that she loves. With that though she knows that Ren only finds her as a friend and it kills her more to find out that she would never be able to have a stronger relationship with Ren.

She began to drive away, deciding to go over at Ren’s to apologize for being too mad at him.

 

June stares at her work; she doesn’t understand what she was supposed to do. She looks over at Ren.* Maybe he could help Me.* she thought.’’ Ren, do you mind helping me?’’ she asked.

Ren looked up from his work. He appeared to be happy that he didn’t have to stare at his lap top anymore. He smiles and removes the electronic that rested on his lap. He then moves the papers that were in the middle of the couch to the floor. He slides over to June and looks over at her shoulder to see the paper that she is reading.’’ So what do you need help with?’’

June blushed so hard. Their faces were only 9 inches apart. Their shoulders were touching and June could feel her legs beginning to shake. He was so close to but yet so far.’’ I don’t understand what I’m supposed to do.’’ She clears so that he will not see the red cheeks that coverd her face.

He looks down at her paper and slowly removes it from her hand, his hands brushing off of hers. Ren eyes scanned the papers. June couldn’t help but smile. Once he finished he began to explain what to do. He leans over so that she could see what h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter