Don't Go

It's you~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[L.Joe's POV]

“So how’s ~~~~~?” I sportily mentioned her when I was sitting next to Myungsoo Hyung. It’s been a few weeks since I saw her leave the apartment.

“Doing good. We’re getting closer than I expected.” His words stung me.

“Already?” I tried laughing it off.

“Nah, who knows, I might ask her to be mine once the time’s right.” He smirked. ‘Is he bluffing?’ I tossed the thought aside as I was trying to concentrate on performing well. I sighed. I was getting nervous like the others, because we’re just about to perform live. We’ve done it before, but ~~~~~ wasn’t here to cheer us on last time. ‘Maybe she was busy, but doing what?’ I shook it off as I saw Annie and Ellie, the foreigners staying over, come in to greet us with some kimbap. The other members interrogated them whether they really said they made the kimbap or not. I popped a few in my mouth and walked over to get a drink. I sighed and looked down thinking ~~~~~ would show up all of a sudden. I heard a pair of footsteps come my way, as I looked up to see ~~~~~ walking past through the bustling crowd in the back room.

“~~~~~-ah!” I exclaimed, gesturing her to come into a corner, so the cameraman wouldn’t catch her on film. We met up at a corner and she greeted me.

“Hi, Oppa. Sorry I wasn’t able to come to your last concert...I had to do something.” ‘Was she hiding something from me? Was she with Myungsoo Hyung just now?’

“It’s alright,” shrugging the thought off.

“Just glad you’re here.” ‘Don’t fall in love with him.’ I heard the other members talk with Annie and Ellie about making them point out to them in the crowd. I looked to see ~~~~~ understanding what they were saying and nodded, like she wanted someone to do that to her too.

“Want me to make a heart when we’re on stage?” She looked back at me waving her hands, her eyes wide open, “Oh, no! That wouldn’t go well with the song.” Flustered that I proposed the idea, ~~~~~ turned bright red.

“L.Joe-ah, let’s go!” C.A.P Hyung called out.

“It’s alright.” I’ll do it just for you. I winked at her before I left to perform with the others.

[Your POV]

I stood there dumbfounded that he said he would do something preposterous. I scurried over to the stadium standing beside Anie and Ellie to watch their Clap performance. As the song began, I starting counting every second before L.Joes’s part came up. As he sang his part, he pulled his arms up in the air to for a heart, and looked my way smiling.

Immediately, I covered my face, “Oh Oppa, why?” But honestly, I felt happy that he did. ‘Why do I feel so giddy he did that?’ After their song ended, the crowd cheered vigorously as the MCs begin to unfold their letter to tell us who the Best Song Award goes to. I crossed my fingers and closed my eyes, as we hear the paper unfold.

“Wow this is totally new, there is a tie." "Teen Top and Infinite, congradulations!” The crowd roared.  I couldn’t stop smiling as the members of both groups stood there shocked with happiness and tears. Each of the members passed a mike around thanking their fans for their support.

“Appa, hope you feel well soon!” I heard L.Joe Oppa say with clarity when I saw tears in his eyes. ‘His dad must be so proud.’ I smiled as I headed backstage to give them all congratulations. I smiled at them proudly as each of them walked behind the other crying and wiping their tears. I saw L.Joe smiling, his eyes red. I smiled too, “I told you so.” I stuck out my tongue. He just smiled and laughed, then pulled me into a hug. I was shocked at first, but somehow I didn’t feel scared. I slowly was about to p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter