First Date

It's you~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[L.Joe's POV[

“~~~~~,” I began as I nibble on a Peppero, “Were you ever afraid of me; you know taking advantage of you?” I turned my head towards her, locking her eyes with mine. She cuddled closer to me on my bed as she began with a sweet, “Hmm...” “I was when we first met, but after getting to know you I don’t think I minded. Honestly, all I worried about was why my heart wouldn’t stop pounding.” She looked up smiling; showing her bright teeth. I handed her a Peppero as she began nibbling hers too. Loudly, I sighed, “I want to go on a date.”

“But you’re busy; there’s always next time.” She nodded considerately.

“Let’s go see Appa, ~~~~~.” I said randomly. ‘I miss him and I want to thank him.’

“Now? It’s kind of late,” ~~~~~ said as she places her chin on top of my chest looking at me sleepily.

“Yeah, now. I miss him.” I said as I urged her to get up.

“Leave Bada?” She said quietly as she tiptoed to get her things. I nodded, as I peered over at the corner to see Bada sleeping soundly. Silently we got out; I mentioned to C.A.P Hyung that I wanted to go see Appa tonight and surprisingly, he allowed it. I smiled as I waved the other members goodbye as I placed a cap on my head, while ~~~~~ puts on her Walkers.

Strolling, we grabbed the next bus to the beach where Appa was buried. I was wearing my scarf as ~~~~~ noticed and nuzzled her check against it, slowly dozing off. I smiled as I pushed her hair back to look at her beautiful face. Her eyelashes were long and thick, her nose small like my pinky, and her lips plump pink like soft candy. Without faltering, I placed her face between my hands as I gently leaned in to kiss her lips. I felt the passengers stare in awe and heard girls bickering to their boyfriend why they weren’t as romantic as I am. I smiled through my one-sided kiss as I reluctantly let go. Her eyes began to flutter open as she bit her lips.

“Oppa, did you kiss me?” She mumbled tiredly. I chuckled and nodded truthfully. She playfully slapped my arms and said, “y, Oppa.” I pouted, “I couldn’t help myself. Since you aren’t afraid of men anymore; I can do anything to you.” I stuck my tongue at her as I winked. She blushed madly, “No way!” I placed my arm around her and said, “Then don’t fall asleep like that.” She looked at me funny, “Like what?”

“So charmingly.” I smirked.

“Oppa, don’t smile like that,” ~~~~~ covered her face as I took note of the shade on her cheeks.

“Like what?” I smiled some more.

“You’re crooked smile makes my heart stop,” She said through her hands. My heart stopped when she said that as I bashfully, but façade myself with confidence, pulled her wrists away from her face to stare at her.

“Like this?” I smirked crookedly while my heart began to restart itself. She closed her eyes shut and nodded ferociously. Then it began to beat faster than it should. I pulled her into a hug, “Sometimes I just don’t know what to do with you.” I buried my face into her neck.

“Eh?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter