Hello There

It's you~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Chunji's POV]

I heard my phone ringing, waking me up from my sleep. “Aish,” I grumbled, and noticed it was my dad calling me. ‘Now why would he be calling me?’ I thought.

“Hello?”

“Chanhee-ah, it’s Appa,” he said with caution.    

“Hi, what’s wrong, Appa?” I wondered, fully awake.

“Do you remember ~~~~~?”

“~~~~~? ...That girl a few years back when I was a kid?” I asked, questioning myself. ‘Why is he talking about the past?’ I pondered.

“She’s coming to stay over, but both you and I know that Umma and Appa can’t take care of her right now, so her Appa is wondering if she could stay with you and your members?” He asked hoping to persuade me.

“Appa, she’s a girl and we’re singers in training. I don’t think we can take care of her.” I said trying to dissuade myself and him.

“She lost her mother, remember? It was on the news last year, I think in June? A middle-aged Korean woman shot in her own store, along with her daughter brutally injured?” He said urging me to remember.

“Oh right. That’s her?” My eyes popped; slightly worried. 'A bit too late, Chanhee-ah. It happened last year.' I thought stupidly as I rolled my eyes.


“Yes, ever since then I heard she’s been working hard to keep her family stable, and finally they are. So her Appa contacted me, glad he did because I was beginning to worry, and wanted to have his daughter live here, happily. Can you do this for me, son? You two were best friends.” He said in a kind tone. ‘What a hard worker.’ I thought considerately. Without thinking it clearly or telling Eeteuk about the situation, I sighed.

“I guess. Thinking back, I kind of miss her.” Lazily, looking at the time and I sighed some more, reminiscing.

“That’s my son. She’ll be here next Tuesday, so go pick her up at the airport in Incheon.” I heard him smile.

I smiled too, “Okay, Appa. Later.” As I was about to hang up I forgot to ask him what she looks like.

“Appa! What does ~~~~~ look like it’s been years!” I yelled hoping he didn’t hang up.

“Just write her name on a poster, she’ll come to you.” He laughed whole-heartedly.

“Aee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter