Perpleaxed

It's you~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[L.Joe's POV]

We just made our comeback, "Don't Spray Perfume," then we get into position to sing, “Why I Like You.” I co-composed this song. I peered over to my right, noticing ~~~~~ was cheering on everyone. Like she knew I was staring at her, she looked at me, her smile faded and she turned around to walk away. I sighed, trying to hide my throbbing heart’s cry. I looked up as the music began:

"Even though when I turn on the TV I hear news of the world that makes my shoulders droop and gloomy Your very clear voice this morning.. I do I do I do yeah The one reason that makes me perfect, makes me live, makes me laugh Is having you, yeah
You you, when you say “love you love you, I love you” you make me believe You you, when you silently silently look into my eyes and laugh you make me laugh The reasons why I like you Even if many many people don’t acknowledge me, I straighten out my shoulders and become more confident My one and only person.. The person that I love.. My you my you my you yeah A bit more than the beginning, a bit more than yesterday... The reason that I’ve come to love you even more today, girl Our little secret, yeah You you, to me, when you say “love you love you, I love you” you make me believe You you, to me, when you come beside me beside me and lean on me, I gain strength Your gentle smile, your y eyes, your weird words that are sometimes unpredictable like the weather, yeah Just as you are, without having to fix anything, the person that is so lovable to me is you, that person is you, yeah You you, when you say “love you love you, I love you” you make me believe You you, when you silently silently look into my eyes and laugh you make me laugh The reasons why I like you, You you, to me, when you say “love you love you, I love you” you make me believe You you, to me, when you come beside me beside me and lean on me, I gain strength The reasons why I like you."

We bowed before we left the roaring crowd to thank the staff for their hard work, as I walked backstage; I noticed ~~~~~ wasn’t there to hand us our towels or drinks. I looked down at my towel as I asked C.A.P Hyung, “Where’s ~~~~~?”

“Manager Hyung said she went home because she wasn’t feeling well. I hope she’s alright,” he glanced over at me like he knew what I had just done.

“Did you do something to her?” I looked up my expression unknown to me, “I don’t know.” I placed my hand over my heart as I walked away to change out of my outfit. Lately, my expression was the same ever since the night I confessed. My brows furrowed downward, as if I was angry, but in actuality, I’m upset, lost, confused. I don’t know what I’m supposed to do, ‘Will we ever speak to each other again?’
When we arrived home, I sighed and just went off into my room to think more. Everyone knew what had happened between ~~~~~ and I and they just told me to give up my feelings and to just accept her as my friend; nothing more. I shook them off, I can’t let go of this feeling, I just need an answer from her. ‘No matter what anyone says, it doesn’t matter to me. Even if anyone curses at me, I’ll only look at you.’

[Your POV]

I was cheering for Teen Top as they were performing Don't Spray Perfume, and I noticed L.Joe Oppa was getting into his position to sing his part. I stared at him admiringly, not knowing I was smiling when I looked at him. ‘Oppa, what are you to me?’ I tried to find the answer in my head, but nothing came up. I placed my hand over my heart. ‘It hurts to see you from afar.’

Lately, ever since A Pink make their first appearance, I’ve heard rumors of L.Joe and A Pink’s Chorong dating, even having ‘proof’ that the two have kissed passionately. I was more than beyond upset when I heard about it. My heart felt like it was about to be torn in two, but why? It’s not like I like him in any sort of way, just as a brother. Right? After their comeback song ended, I began to clap and cheer for them, but felt a stare. I looked over to where it was coming from and noticed L.Joe Oppa was staring at me, longing to come to me or trying to find an answer looking within me, I quickly looked away and walked off. ‘I need to get out of here,” I placed my hand over my heart once more. I asked  Teen Top’s manager if I could have a ride home, and he sent me off into a van.

When I arrived, I stepped into the elevator. I was about to push the button to my floor, but pressed, instead, L.Joe’s floor. I had the urge to go to his apartment. Longing to go into his room once more before I go to my own to sleep dreamlessly. I still had the key to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter