Challenge

It's you~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Myungsoo's POV]

I was having some juice when L.Joe and ~~~~~ arrived. I looked over and they stared at each other lovingly. I grimaced a little. I was hopelessly, irreversibly in love with ~~~~~ no matter how hard I tried to ignore it. It was too late.

“Hey ~~~~~. L.Joe.” I said curtly. They looked over and waved. “

Hi, L Oppa,” she beamed at me radiantly. ‘Why can’t I shake this feeling away?’ I faked a smile. L.Joe came back out of his room in fresh clothing; ~~~~~ went into their room to change as well. He got himself juice and sat across for me quietly.

“You still like her don’t you?” He asked casually sipping. I nodded leisurely, “It’s hard to restrain.” He looked up with a stern look, “Don’t think about it, Hyung.” I smiled sinfully, “It’s never too late.” ‘I should at least try to win her back. I have a shot, don’t I?’ He was about to grab my collar when ~~~~~ came in oblivious to our fight. He sighed calmly as he asked her politely, “Want some juice?” She nodded as she took his seat and looked at me admiringly.

“Oppa, did you get handsomer?” ~~~~~ playfully teased as she took the cup from L.Joe; he sat next to her eyeing me to see if I was doing anything to her already. I just smiled nonchalantly, “Who knows? I might be handsomer than him.” He jeered as I made that remark, “It’s a challenge.”

[L.Joe's POV]

The next day we decided to take a small break and take note of the cherry blossoms blooming at a park. I gruffly stood next to a cherry blossom tree as I thought what Myungsoo Hyung said.

“L.Joe Oppa, look!” I looked up to see ~~~~~ wearing a cro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter