Be prepared

It's you~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Myungsoo's POV]

After chatting with this girl name Haneul, I looked over and noticed that ~~~~~ and L.Joe were linking hands as they were walking; admiring nature’s beauty. Sadly, I looked at them and reverted back to Haneul, a girl that accidentally took my picture, who was showing me pictures of her photography. She was really artistic. Her beauty reminded me of ~~~~~. Her presence felt innocent. I pushed the thought away, 'I love ~~~~~.' I noticed she glanced at me a few times and knew I wasn’t paying much attention because I kept looking over at ~~~~~, “Well I guess I better go.” She smiled timidly and said her short goodbye.

“Wait,” I said; I felt bad that I wasn’t paying attention to her life’s dream. I got a scrap of paper and a pen and scribbled my number.

“Call me,” I smiled kindly, “I’d like to know more about you and your art.” She blushed, and deep in my thought I found her vaguely attractive; like ~~~~~.

“O-okay,” She nodded and accepting the paper with her two hands; she waved and left. I stared at her back once more before I glanced over to see L.Joe chasing ~~~~~. ‘You know how I feel about you, ~~~~~. Are you just ignoring the fact that I love you?’ I cheerlessly walked over to the patch of grass, all my Hyungs and Dongsaengs were sitting on as they pulled out food from the picnic box. I smiled when ~~~~~ handed me a bento and our fingers touched faintly. She didn’t take notice as she turned to face L.Joe to give him his bento. The electricity I felt when ~~~~~ touched me stayed there as my heart began to beat rapidly.

----------Apartment----------

We all came back after a long day of relaxing at the park; I had just finished showering when I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to see ~~~~~ standing before me with cake.

“Want some?” She cheerfully asked. I had noticed no one was in the apartment; ~~~~~ said that the rest went to the dance studio to rehearse more.

“Didn’t L.Joe tell you to stay in his apartment?” I questioned as I tilted my head curiously.

“He did,” she sighed, “but I was so bored and I have cake. Thought it would be okay to eat it with you!” ‘You can’t hold her back, L.Joe.’ I smirked as I let her in. I wondered why they left me.

“They probably thought you were tired, but I’m glad you’re here. I’m not lonely anymore,” She gleamed. I smiled as she handed me a piece of cake.

“Did y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter