Tomorrow

It's you~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[L.Joe's POV]

We all just finished our 'Don't Spray Perfume' activities and were beginning to make a new album. I was able to ask Manager Hyung if I can have my song on the Repackage Album we’re making. He agreed and took notice in my lyrics; he told me that he’ll ask TOP Media if we could make a music video out of it. I smiled, proudly. ‘This song and those words, are how I feel when I’m with you ~~~~~.’ She finally accepted my offer, and came back to me as my roommate. She said she needed time, but I was unable to hold in those three words, “I love you.” I would always say that to her before we sleep at night and after we wake up in the morning. She doesn’t respond, but nods considerately. ‘I can’t help it; I want to express my love, even if she doesn’t accept it.’ Sometimes I would hug her gently from behind, “~~~~~-ah, let’s go buy some ice cream.” She turned around surprised, but simply nodded. We haven’t talked much since she still doesn’t now know to express herself towards me, but it’s alright. It was already became night when we arrived at the same ice cream parlor the first night she stayed with us.

“Hello, what can I get you?” asked one of the helpers.

“Green Tea,” both ~~~~~ and I said at the same time. We both looked at each other as the helper was getting our order. I smiled at her when I remember when we first did that. I glanced at her once more, “Jinx,” and handed her the ice cream. She took it and looked at me curiously, but smiled kindly.

“Do I owe you?” I smiled as I was paying.

“You do, of course.” “

What do I owe you?” she tilted her head as she her ice cream. I turned to her with my crooked smile, “It’s a secret.” I walked out, leaving her confused.

“Then how will I know what to owe you?” She ran after me.

“You’ll know,” I laughed as I ran with ~~~~~ right behind me. We stopped at the playground, and saw she was already getting on a see-saw. I went after and took the seat across from her. We began see-sawing, I looked at her mysteriously, trying to analyze her every move as she stares back at me too in silence.

“Do you love me?” I asked, I knew I was prying into her thoughts, but I’ve waited for years.

“...I don’t know,” she looked away, not wanting to make eye contact with me. I smiled as I looked at my handle and stopped the see-saw.

“Let’s go it’s getting late,” I smiled. ‘Why don’t you know, why don’t you know?’ As we were walking home, ~~~~~ asked when we’re going to be making a music video of our Repackage Album. I told her, tomorrow.

“You can’t come though,” I said smiling to myself.

“Why not?” She sounded upset, as she grabbed onto my arm to pause our walk back home. I peered over her, “It’s a surprise.” Then I ran.

“Oppa!” I heard her yell, as she chases after me. I laugh, tried to laugh whole-heartedly. I want to hear her answer. I stopped suddenly, and felt someone run into me; I turned around to see ~~~~~ holding her head in pain.

“Why’d you stop?” She asked, rubbing her head, as she pouted. ‘She’s finally opening up.’ I grabbed her face into my cold hands, “~~~~~, when we perform our new song next Sunday, I want you to come, listen, and be prepared for when I ask you once more if you love me,” I whispered. I can see her eyes were wide, as she only had a little over a week to make her decision. I rubbed her cheeks slightly, as I noticed they were changing color. Then reluctantly, I let go and went inside the complex back to the apartment. ‘Just a few more days.’ Anticipating her for her answer, I knew this love of mine was wrong, but I can’t give up or let go.

[Your POV]

L.Joe left me speechless as he went inside. Deep down, I knew there was an answer, but I wasn’t sure. Every memory I shared with him is still precious to me. If only that Christmas incident didn’t happen, we would still be friends, right? The blue scarf is still in my room in a box somewhere. I haven't had the courage to tell him that the scarf was made for him. I really wanted to put that scarf around L.Joe Oppa’s neck. I wanted to see his eyes shine with bewilderment, I wanted to see his smile, and I wanted to see those words form from his lips, “~~~~~-ah, Thanks.” I closed my eyes tightly, holding in the tears. It was painful seeing L.Joe suffer right now because I was still unable to give him a clear answer. I like him, but it’s a different kind of like. What could it be? ‘Umma, what do I do?’

“A little over a week before I confess,” I repeated wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter