Alright~

It's you~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Myungsoo's POV]

I, surprisingly, enjoyed my date with Haneul today. She was amusing, like ~~~~~. She was just like her. Maybe that’s why I’m beginning to fall for her, but that’s impossible, because I still have a chance with ~~~~~. When I walked up to ~~~~~’s apartment with flowers to apologize for my actions, the door opened and my eyes met L.Joe's.

“Hi, L.Joe,” I smiled politely.

“What are you doing here?” He muttered as he placed a hand behind his neck; trying to hide his boiled anger. I held in my laugh as I said, “To give ~~~~~ some flowers.” He looked down at the flowers and reluctantly let me in when ~~~~~ was asking who it was. She smiled brilliantly at me as I handed her the flowers. I still felt guilty for what I had done, but her smile just made me curious as to why she was still so comfortable around me.

“I’m sorry,” I said, hoping she knew what I was apologizing for. She looked up and smiled shyly that it made my heart stop.

“It’s alright, Oppa.” She grinned and went into the kitchen to find a vase. I looked over to see L.Joe still staring at me with a frown.

“What’s up?” I smirked. Scoffing, he pushed his anger aside and asked, “How was your date?”

“It was alright, it’d be more pleasant if my date was ~~~~~,” I said quietly, placing a finger in front of my lips. His eyes widened was about to retort back at me when ~~~~~ cut him off, “They’re lovely, L Oppa!” I turned to face ~~~~~ and smiled back, “You told me they were your favorite once.” She giggled and nodded. I really wanted to hold her in my arms.

“~~~~~, want to go on a date?” I said robotically; L.Joe’s angered stare boring into my back.

“A date?” ~~~~~ questioned light-heartedly, “Why not.” My cheeks began to burn as I smiled widely that she agreed to go on a date with me. I was about to smirk at L.Joe, when ~~~~~ pulled me towards her to whisper in my ear.

“We could go shopping for L.Joe’s birthday present.” I stopped smiling when she said that, but smiled again when she looked up placing a finger on her lips then winked. ‘For L.Joe,’ I thought, ‘it’s always going to be him won’t it?’ 

[L.Joe's POV]

“~~~~~, are you sure you want to go alone?” I was upset that she told she wanted to go alone with Myungsoo Hyung. I stopped myself from doubting any further.

“Yes, Oppa,” ~~~~~ smiled as she wrapped her arms around my neck and let herself hang against my body. I draped my arms around her waist and said quietly, “Have fun. If he does anything to you, tell me.”

“Okay,” She nodded as she giggled, pulling backs he left with him. I sighed harshly, ‘I’m being too lenient with her.’

"Aish." I muttered under my breath as I ruffled my hair.

[Myungsoo's POV]

While we were walking, I not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter