Jealous

It's you~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Myungsoo's POV]

I noticed L.Joe wasn’t behind us when we entered, so I just figured I’d pay since it seemed he was upset he had to buy ice cream for everyone. I looked over and saw ~~~~~ placing her hands on the glass to look closely at the ice cream. I smiled to myself and said, “What are you going to buy for everyone?” She turned to look at me.

“I don’t know, Oppa. Maybe all thirty-one flavors!” Her laugh pleased me, so I couldn’t help but ask lady, I wanted all thirty-one flavors. I heard a gasp to my side.

“Omo, L Oppa I was kidding!” She playfully hit my arm. She’s beginning to feel comfortable around us. ‘I’m glad.’

“It’s alright. We’ll probably eat all of it up tonight.” I chuckled as I glanced at her nodding. “Do you want to eat your ice cream right now?” She looked back at me and nodded eagerly.

“What do you want?” “Hm,” ~~~~~ began, “I want Green Tea Ice cream on a cone! Oh, make that two!” She emphasized the two using her fingers. ‘Two?’

“Why two?” I asked after I ordered. “One for me, and one for L.Joe Oppa! He seems rather upset today, so I thought we’d give him an ice cream now.” She smiled shyly, not showing her teeth. She grabbed the two cones and started on one. ‘Why did I just feel a slight pain when she mentioned his name? Should I really get closer to her? The way she said him name, it upsets me. Why didn’t she say three? Doesn’t she know I’m right here? I want an ice cream too.’ I slightly frowned, but pushed the though aside as I watched the bucket of ice cream fill up.

“Ding.”

“Oppa, I picked out an ice cream for you. I hope you’ll like it; I KNOW you’ll like it.” ~~~~~ said with assurance. ‘Why does it bother me so much?’

[L.Joe's POV]

As I walked in, I noticed Hyung and ~~~~~ were already done picking out ice cream for everyone. ‘Wonder how long I was out?’ ~~~~~ was taking notice in her surroundings as she was some ice cream when finally she realized I came in. She skipped towards me, and I had to smile because she was getting to me with her glow.

She grinned at me when she handed me an ice cream cone, “Oppa, I picked out an ice cream for you. I hope you’ll like it; I KNOW you’ll like it.” She nodded confidently like she knew I’d like it.

“What’d you get me?” I said as I swayed my head to the left curiously looking at her expression as I grabbed the cone from her small fragile hand.

“Green Tea!” She bit her tongue lightly when she said that and resumed to eating her own.

“What makes you think I’ll like it?” I took a small bite of the ice cream and savored its taste. ‘It’s now my favorite.’I thought as I looked at ~~~~~ smile, enjoying her ice cream.

“Because it’s my favorite!” She laughed to herself as she clapped through the sleeves of Hyung’s jacket, nearly dropping her ice cream. I noticed we both have the same ice cream and noticed Hyung was about to pay. So I looked back at ~~~~~ and placed a finger on top of my mouth as she nodded we quietly exited the ice cream parlor. As soon as we got out she giggled out loud. I was kind of surprised she was so open with me. ‘Won’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter