Pleasant Gift

It's you~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Myungsoo's POV]

‘What was that just now? Do I like her? It’s possible; maybe I am interested in her.’ Finalizing my thoughts, I went inside the elevator to deliver the ice cream when I noticed ~~~~~ running towards me with L.Joe by her side.

“Wait!” she yelped. I laughed a little; everything she does is kind of charming. When the two finally came in, I looked down at her and chuckled because she was panting. I didn’t know if it was her sweat or if her hair was still wet, but she looked extremely attractive. Her scent seemed to rub off onto my jacket she was wearing because the scent became unknown to me. It was pleasantly delicious is a way; like I’m about to have a cup of coffee in the morning. L.Joe seemed to have noticed me laughing, and just stared at me blankly. I slowly stopped my laugh and looked at him. I felt the atmosphere tense up. I think ~~~~~ noticed too because she began shuffling to her sides a bit. We broke our contact and I stared hard at the ground. ‘Why did he stare at me like that? Does he like her too?’ I peeped through the corner of my eyes to notice ~~~~~ was staring at the the elevator door waiting for it to open and looked at me through the corner of her eyes. She smiled still in her position, and then turned her head to L.Joe to asking something about their bedroom. ‘Their bedroom. A guy and a girl sharing one room together. Isn’t that inappropriate? I guess it can’t be helped. Sungyeol Hyung doesn’t seem to mind that L.Joe and ~~~~~ will be sharing a room.’

“Ding.” We got out and ~~~~~ began skipping to our apartment. I smiled a little and felt L.Joe smile too. I peered over, and stopped. “~~~~~ seems pretty special, huh?” He stopped too, and smiled, looking at the ground as he said, “She’s pretty strong too.” And walked off to catch up to ~~~~~. ‘Strong? ...Physically?’ I pondered and ran after the two.

[L.Joe's POV]

“Yah, ~~~~~-ah!” I said as I ran after her.

“Eh?” she turned back.

“Wait up!” Myungsoo Hyung said.

“Come on,” she said.

“Everyone’s waiting for their ice cream!” She pressed the doorbell and out came half the members , looked as if they were about to starve.

“Yah, where’ve you been?!” Chunji Hyung pretended to be angry.

“I’m sorry Oppa, we took a while to get here.” ~~~~~ said smiling at herself. ‘What’s she smiling about?’ We all came in while Myungsoo Hyung was handing out ice cream to everyone.

“Yah this is a lot! Do you want to get us fat?!” shouted Sungjong Hyung.

“L.Joe-ah, I said we wanted ice cream, but not the entire parlor!” Niel said stuffing his face with some chocolate ice cream.

“Ah, it was ~~~~~’s idea,” butted in Myungsoo Hyung as he was passing out spoons to everyone. ~~~~~ got one and began eating ice cream out of Chunji Hyung’s bucket.

“L.Joe Oppa said that all of you could probably finish it anyways.” ~~~~~ said obliviously.

“Yah, Hyung.” Ricky said, “You’re out to get me aren’t you?” He looked at him cautiously.

“Want me all fat so I can’t be prettier than you.”

“No, not like that.” Myungsoo Hyung mumbled. Amazingly, everyone DID finish their ice cream and they all mumbled that they’d all go to bed now since it’s already two in the morning. We all said our good nights and I just realized that, ~~~~~ and I will be sleeping together. In separate beds, but in the same room; I got up and shuffled over to our room and lead her in first. Myungsoo Hyung was the last person to see us go in while he stared at me emotionless. ~~~~~ went in and just stood there. I closed the door behind me and looked at her noticing she was already uncomfortable.

“Uh, you sleep over there,” I whispered looking away.

“Are you tired?”

“...I guess.” She mumbled, twiddling her fingers.

“Then, good night.” She looked up at me when she said that and awkwardly got into her own bed. I turned off the lights and my night light . She peered over and saw it. ‘Oh this is embarrassing.’ She was quiet when I got in my bed, and I was about to pretend that I was about to fall asleep when she said, “Why do you have a night light?” I can hear her laugh a little. ‘At least the tension between us is gone.’ I turned over and looked at her, “Because I’m afraid of the dark. I don’t like sleeping in the dark and I’m sometimes superstitious.” She nodded ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter