Wrong reasons

It's you~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[L.Joe's POV]

It’s been a while since Myungsoo told me he had given ~~~~~ up. Has he really moved on? I was brooding over what he had said, thinking it was a possibility he was trying to trick me. My body was swaying from left to right; a pair of arms encircling my neck as my arms encircle a waist; ~~~~~.

“What are you thinking about this time, L.Joe Oppa?” ~~~~~ asked with her eyes sparkling like stars.

“Hm, I was thinking about what I should plan for our next date,” I grinned, looking into her almond eyes. She giggled as she laid her head against my chest, listening to my heart beat. We didn’t need music to dance, just the beating of our hearts. Our moment was ruined when the members came rushing into the studio to practice It’s You. We already won our first award before we ever performed it; I was really happy. It was my song for ~~~~~; every morning I would hear that song being played in the stereo because ~~~~~ would be listening to it. The weather begins to change as we shift towards fall. It was almost the end of September; two more months until it’s ~~~~~’s birthday. I’ve been carrying the lavender box with me every day, hoping that I’ll stop by the right time to give it to her. But every little moment I try to share with her, Myungsoo is in the way. He asks for her to talk about things. ‘Does he still like her or something?’ I shook the thought away as I peer over to see ~~~~~ once again around Myungsoo; the two leaning towards each other. I get irritated when I see that often. I tried focusing my dance steps but felt a pair of arms around my neck as I fall back from the surprise to see ~~~~~ on the floor with me laughing. I smile; I just can’t help but smile when I see her.

“What were you talking about with Myungsoo Hyung?” I said, mesmerized by her delicate features.

“Me? Well, L Oppa has girl problems,” ~~~~~ whispered into my ear as I laid my head on her legs.

“Girl problems? I assume he likes someone that’s not you?” I asked hopefully.

“Yes,” she giggled at my optimism. I smiled as I pulled my arm up to reach her face that was hovering over mine to pull her in for a kiss. As soon as I was just an inch away from her face, Myungsoo pulled my legs and dragged me away from her; leaving ~~~~~ blushing, but giggling. I sighed harshly as I pull my head up to glare at him.

“What do you think you’re doing?” I muttered.

“Just having fun, L.Joe-ah. And you?” Hyung smirked as he was getting ready in his position to start rehearsal. I lay back on the floor irritated that he yet again ruined my alone time with ~~~~~. I straightened my neck to look over at ~~~~~ upside down; she was playing with Bada in the back corner. Like she knew I was staring at her, she looked at me and smiled as she picks up Bada and holds one paw and starts waving. I smiled immensely at the sight. ‘I want to be with her forever; will that happen?’

[Your POV]

Recently L’s been asking me about how he’s acting towards Haneul. She’s like a new member now since she hangs out with L often. I can tell she likes him, but it seems he’s still in a state of confusion. But why? “Oppa, it seems like you like her; why don’t you just accept it?” I asked frankly. He hesitated before he answered, “Because I don’t know if I like her for the right reason.”

“What are you talking about?” I asked as I sat up on his bed with Bada in my hands.

“What if I like her because she seems like someone that I truly like?” He looked up deeply into my eyes. ‘It couldn’t be that he still...’

“What if I only like her because she’s like a replica of you?” He breathed as he leaned in. I pushed him back, “That’s horrible, Oppa. You’re going to break her heart.” I got up and left without another word and he didn’t stop me either. He probably knew all along that he was only going to end up hurting Haneul. I rushed back into my own apartment to see L.Joe reading a book, wearing glasses. He looked up smiling to greet me, but I just rushed over to wrap my arms around him tightly before I placed Bada down. He seemed surprised as he hugged me back, “Something wrong?” I replied back with nodding my head no. I didn’t want him to worry about L Oppa. We heard the doorbell as I slowly released him with a smile and went up to get it. To my surprise, it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter