Mistake

It's you~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Your POV]

May 2011; Teentop along with Infinite sets up their first major tour. I’m ecstatic for them. I won’t be able to travel with them to China or Thailand, so I tried my best supporting them all in Seoul as they practice their routines before the concert starts. After they were done rehearsing, I walked over to everyone and handed them a towel and pointed out that their drinks were on the table. L.Joe came over to get his towel, as I handed him one, me smiled at me, crookedly. I still couldn’t get over his smile, because I felt my cheeks turn red. He smiled once more before he went backstage to get his drink.

‘Why does my heart beat so fast?’ I touched my heart and shook it off ignoring it’s message it was sending out to me.

[L.Joe's POV]

I looked back to see ~~~~~ touching her heart. ‘Is her heart racing? Is this the first sign that it’s possible she could have fallen for me?’ I thought hard, but then I saw she shook the confused thought away.

“I guess not,” I sighed. Ever since the Clap debut, I’ve had random verses appear in my head whenever I look at ~~~~~ with sadness, pain, or joy. I’m halfway finished, it sounds great. I wanted it to appear in our album soon hopefully, but it still isn’t done and I haven’t thought of a title yet. After many weeks of rehearsal, it was finally time to perform for all our fans. I was able to have a solo made for myself to sing for my Appa, who passed away two years ago. I looked at my mike, blanking out before I go up on stage to sing, but someone pushed me as I wake up from my deep thoughts. It was ~~~~~.

“Nervous, Oppa?” I nodded.

“But I’m fine,” I said quietly, “Appa’s going to watch me perform from above.” I pointed up. She nodded agreeing with me.

“I just wish he was HERE to watch me perform; in front of my eyes.” I murmured. ~~~~~ looked at me understandingly, and pulled me into a gentle hug before I went on. Manager Hyung pulled us away, and began pushing me to get ready in my position. I hurried off, but heard, “Good luck, L.Joe Oppa!” "Hwaiting."

I smiled to myself as I get ready into position. ‘Appa, please watch carefully as I sing my heart out.’ Then the song begins, I hear the crowd scream out my name, and I rise from the stage: 'The loneliness of nights alone The search for strength to carry on My every hope has seemed to die My eyes had no more tears to cry Then like the sun shining up above You surrounded me with your endless love ‘Cuz all the things I couldn’t see are now so clear to me You are my everything Nothing your love won’t bring My life is yours alone The only love I’ve ever know Your spirit pulls me thought When nothing else we do Every night I pray on bended knee That you will always be my everything
You’re the breath of life in me The only one that sets me free And you have made my soul complete For all time (for all time) You are my everything Nothing your love won’t bring My life is yours alone The only love I’ve ever know Your spirit pulls me thought When nothing else we do Every night I pray on bended knee That you will always be my everything Oh my everything...'

By the time I finished my solo, I was in tears. ‘Saranghae, Appa.’ I came backstage to see ~~~~~ waiting for me, her eyes glistening, trying to hold the tears back.

“Oppa, you were amazing! I’m sure, I’m positive your Appa heard you clearly.” I nodded undoubtedly. I smiled, and ruffled her hair.

“I’m sure he did too.” ‘When will it be the right time to tell you that you mean so much to me?’

[Your POV]

After the Infinite/Teentop tour ended, they will be taking a break from their work. But I'm still wondering sometimes, now that I mentioned it, they do everything together? Oh well I’m glad. They needed rest. It was already December, and I couldn’t wait to go Christmas shopping with everyone. We all decided to do Secret Santa this year, but sadly, I didn’t get L.Joe as my gift receiver, but instead I got L. I was slightly upset for some reason, but thought they wouldn’t know if I bought L.Joe a gift as well. So we split in groups, shopping for each other’s gifts.

I really did want to buy L.Joe Oppa something, but there was nothing that caught my eye. I bought L opaa a whole outfit, so I could have more time finding the perfect gift for L.Joe Oppa. But all fails, there was nothing. I sat down, trying to think of a perfect present, when I saw a girl knitting a hat. Then it came to me, I looked over at L.Joe and noticed his neck was bare. I smiled to myself as I went off to buy blue yarn.

When we all came back home, I hurriedly went into my room and began knitting. L.Joe Oppa came in, “What are you doing?” He took off his coat and sat next to me to see what I was doing.

“I saw a girl knitting, and I thought I’d make one for myself.” I lied easily. He smiled.

“Ah, blue’ll look good on you,” he got up and left, leaving me red like tomatoes. My heart was beating ten times faster than it should. ‘Calm down, ~~~~~! You have to make this before Christmas!’ And resumed back to knitting the scarf, ignoring, yet again, the hidden feelings buried deep in my heart.

[L.Joe's POV]

I noticed ~~~~~ was rushing into our room, so I followed behind her to see what she was doing.

“What are you doing?”

“I saw a girl knitting, and I thought I’d make one for myself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter