Beginning

It's you~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Your POV]

As I waited patiently for L.Joe Oppa to come back from the bathroom, I was remembering back this morning when I woke up to see L oppa in the kitchen. I hugged myself, ‘it wasn’t on purpose, and besides that was your fault for be so clumsy.’ I pouted slightly trying to stay composed. I trembled a bit, but shook the thought away, ‘````` ~~~~~, get comfortable with everyone or you’ll be afraid of them forever! Umma said to stay strong.’ I remembered clearly, I fell but he grabbed hold of me to prevent me from falling. However, before I could thank him, he pulled me up closer to him. It was awkward, I was scared, I wanted to push away; I don’t know if L Oppa understood my expression, but he propped me back up and continued cutting the vegetables. It was silent; I quietly tried to breathe normally.

“You owe me for saving your life, ~~~~~-ah.” I turned to him and noticed he was smirking. I laughed it off, and continued on with what I was doing.

“Yeah right, Oppa.” I was beginning to get back to normal, but my hands were still shaking a little.

“Ah, Oppa, you crack the eggs. Uhm, my hands feel kind of cold, I’m going to go to the bathroom to warm them up with some hot water.” I mumbled.

“Alright.” He whispered. Then I heard a door creak, and noticed L.Joe Oppa was standing in front of our room. ‘How long has he been there?’

“Was it on purpose that Oppa held me like that?” I said to myself out loud before I thought some more.

“Who held you on purpose?” I swiftly turned around to notice L.Joe Oppa was behind me holding a pink box.

“Oh, nothing, Oppa!” I shook my hands.

“What’s that?” I asked trying to change the subject.

[L.Joe's POV]
After I bought it, I came back to see ~~~~~ in deep thought. ‘Is she alright?’ I walked slowly behind her when I heard her say, “Was it on purpose that Oppa held me like that?” ‘On purpose? ...So Hyung was lying?’ I felt my anger rising, but I needed to cool down. ‘He knows nothing, so it isn’t his fault for being attracted to ~~~~~ without knowing she’s scared of men, but still, he’s attracted to her when all of us should be friends. Right? Why do I keep questioning this?’

“Who held you on purpose?” Trying to act as if I didn’t know. ~~~~~ turned around quickly, “Oh, nothing, Oppa! What’s that?” ‘I guess I could ask her another time.’ I sighed silently to myself, “It’s cake; we’ll be having some tonight. I thought it looked...hm, cute.” I nodded happily.

“Oh, okay.” She said.

“Let’s go back to the apartment.” ~~~~~ said she wanted to take the bus, so we got in one. There weren’t many seats left, so I let ~~~~~ sit while I was standing in front of her to protect from the crowd. The bus started to pack, and I looked down to notice ~~~~~, subconsciously grabbed onto my jacket, while she was looking out the window, thinking we’d get separated again. I smiled at her and was pleased we were, figuratively speaking, touching each other. When we got off, I told her to set the cake up in the kitchen when we arrive to the apartment.

“Okay,” she smiled as her eyes were squinting because the sun’s rays were penetrating brightly. When we got inside, I handed her the ‘cake,’ and told her I was going to go change. I quickly went to my room, only to be ready to countdown as she opens the box. ‘Three, two...’

“Oppa! The cake turned into a puppy!” she squealed. ‘One.’ I smiled and opened the door looking at her with my smile crooked. She was holding onto her dearly, “Oppa, it’s the puppy we played with!”

“Yeah, I bought her.” I shrugged, trying to play cool when really I wanted a hug from ~~~~~ and a kiss from the puppy. I noticed ~~~~~ was looking at the puppy, but wasn’t thinking about it. 'Has she read my mind?' She looked up at me with eyes filled with determination, and went straight up to me and gave me a quick hug. I was pretty shocked that she’s already trying to face her fears, but extremely happy she hugged me, even if it was for a split second.

“Now let me hold the puppy, because I deserve a kiss from Bada.”

“Bada?” She questioned as she handed me the puppy.

“Her name’s Bada, I named her Bada.” I grinned. ~~~~~ smiled, “Bada, it is.”

“Oh, I just realized where is everyone?” ~~~~~ asked as she looked around.

“Probably rehearsing at company; I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter