Innocent letter~

It's you~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Myungsoo's POV]

The confusion between my absolute love for Haneul has died down as I came to a realization that I’m only using Haneul to gain comfort. She wasn’t ~~~~~, she can never be ~~~~~. I hated myself for going so low as to date a girl that shared similar characteristics with ~~~~~. I knew I couldn’t hold this out any longer. I had to break things off with Haneul before things get too complicated. 'I'm sorry, ~~~~~. I should have listened.' I sighed harshly as I pound my fist against the wall.

[L.Joe's POV]

Aside from Myungsoo Hyung’s confused state, ~~~~~ and I are perfectly happy together. I hadn’t realized that my birthday was last week when ~~~~~ threw a surprised birthday party with the other members. I usually don’t like birthdays because of the once incident the members had to forget my birthday because of our busy schedule in the past. But ever since ~~~~~ came into my life, she’d always celebrate it with me; just her and I. I would be reading a book or watching television like any other day, and ~~~~~ would surprise me with a small cupcake with a candle and end it with saying, “Happy Birthday, L.Joe Oppa. I hope this day makes you happy as much as it makes me happy." While I was reminiscing, ~~~~~ came into our room after a good shower after finishing celebrating my birthday. I smiled as I looked at her and realized she still hasn’t given me a birthday present yet!

“~~~~~, where’s my present?” I pouted as I stuck my hand in the air, expecting it to appear soon. ~~~~~ smiled as she got out a thin white box. I was surprised as I sat up from my bed and took it with two hands. On top of the box was a yellow envelope. I reached for it, but ~~~~~ yanked it away with a blush on her cheeks as she said, “Read it after I sleep, or when you’re alone.”

Reluctantly, I agree I would. I opened the box carefully as I peered over it to find tissue paper covering my wondrous gift. I slowly unfolded the tissue paper, each crinkle and sound made my heart beat faster and faster, until I finally was able to see what it was. It was a shirt, made by ~~~~~. I can tell. The handprint on the shirt was hers, the creative doodles on it were hers, and the scent that still lingered was hers. I picked it up with great care as I held it out at arm’s length to capture everything in one glimpse. I can feel ~~~~~ stare at me shyly, wondering if I liked it or not. I couldn’t help but take off the shirt I was wearing to put it on. Forgetting for a moment, ~~~~~ was right in front of me red like cherries.

“Oppa!” She immediately covered her eyes as I was getting ready to wear the shirt ~~~~~ made just for me.

“I can’t help it, I love it, ~~~~~-ah.” I said after I put it on neatly and gave her a great lovable hug. I can feel the cheeks against my neck burn and rise as they form a smile on her face. She hugged me back with equal amount of love.

“It’s supposed to be a couple tee, but I had realized that I needed your handprint for mine. So do it for me right now, Oppa!” ~~~~~ giggled as she pulled away to get out her shirt that looked exactly like mine. I just stared at her with amusement, and chuckled as I stick my hand the ready paint that ~~~~~ had and placed my had firmly on the shirt.

“Yay! I hope we can wear it tomorrow together,” ~~~~~ smiled, showing her pearly whites. I beamed at her as I placed BOTH

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter