~~A Small Break~~

Memories of Her.

Sorry about this break everyone, the next chapter is over halfway done I promise.

I've been really busy lately because I move out of home to go to university soon and I have boy problems etc.etc you don't care

anywho I needed to make this chapter to tell you guys that I have made a few -ups (to put it eloquently)

First off, for a good year or so I have thought that Daehyun looked like Youngjae and Youngjae looked like Daehyun. Therefore the parts I have written where 'Daehyun' is sitting the corner with his plants etc. I was actually imagining Youngjae there but I thought he was Daehyun... It has screwed me up but please take no notice and continue reading as you have been. 

It actually screwed me up though like you don't even know... Its like finding out that Luhan is actually Tao or something

Secondly, the RENKEY attack formation should not exist. I completely forgot that the actual one for them in JONGKEY like it was in Her eyes, but I'm stupid and have terrible short term memory so now Jonghyun is collecting info... Gees I'm dumb. I mean technically Ren shouldn't be allowed on earth but whatever... A wizard did it.

My mind has been jumbled because of various things, I don't really proof read any more.

Lastly, I said that Lay told everyone there were 5 enemies... There are six... And I didn't click until the chapter I'm writing now. For some reason I thought there were 5 members of B.A.P but no... There are 6. Thats B.A.P minus Zelo plus Kyuhyun 6 enemies. Stoopid aufor.G0 bak 2 skool.

Right then, those are my stupid mistakes that probably made you confused, and now I have something to cheer you up!

My friend entered a Kpop competition whereby the person with the most likes on their youtube video gets...A CONRACT! Exciting, right? Like she could be an idol and meet exo one day! So if you want to help my incredibly talented friend to her destiny and her dream (and you can also say you personally helped this idol become famous if she wins) then please like this youtube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_7SBs_e0v4

You would be helping so much! Thank you guys for putting up with me and my late updates and rants and long authors notes a promoting of other things!

I love you all please never leave me!!!