Good Morning

It’s MY baby

 

Sungmin was waken up by sun-rays that were shining directly on her face. She was getting annoyed by it, she slowly pulled the silky sheet over her head, because that was all she was able to do about it. Her body ached all over, she could barely move.

She mentally slapped herself a couple of times for being so clumsy, she used the whole package, when Ryeowook clearly said that a small amount is just enough. Because after they've done it on the kitchen counter they moved to the dining table, after that they moved to the living room, because Kyuhyun wanted to do it on his couch, then they did it again on the couch, this time with the TV on, after that Sungmin found herself in the shower, where they did it again and Kyuhyun didn't even bother to dry himself, or gave Sungmin a towel, no, he carried her straight to his bed, where she passed out after the third round.

Sungmin let out a flustered groan. Her plan of escaping before Kyuhyun wakes up went down the river, all she could do was lay there in hope that the pain will soon go away. On the contrary of Sungmin, Kyuhyun was having the best sleep ever. In his dreams he just won a first place and was now hugging his trophy. In reality, he just rolled to his left and almost crushed Sungmin under his hug. The poor girl only let out a couple of whimpers from the pain she felt, she could barely breathe now, she was covered over her head and now Kyuhyun was pressing her against his well-toned chest and mumbling something Sungmin couldn't understand. The girl was desperately thinking for a solution, a plan to escape, when she heard some strange noses down stairs. Was someone in the house? Doesn't he live alone? But then again, this house was way too big for only one person...

Ok, now someone is definitely coming up the stairs and Sungmin was sure, that by the noise she heard it wasn't only one person. She got more nervous and Kyuhyun hugged her even more, which didn't helped at all. He was practically crushing her when he suddenly rolled on her. A small cry escaped Sungmins pink lips and on her horror she heard a small klick, someone had just opened the doors to Kyuhyuns room. And then it started.

She tightly shut her eyes, but then again opened them wide. Through the room was echoing a very familiar song, the song that every single person knows. The people in the room were singing a happy birthday song to Kyuhyun. Sungmin had to cover to not burst out laughing. How old was this Kyuhyun guy? 5?

 

 

There in front of the bed was standing Kyuhyun’s whole family. His grandparents, his mom and dad, his older brother with his wife and two kids, his younger sister with a baby in her hands and husband at her side and lastly, his youngest sister with her fiancé.

Kyuhyun slowly opened his eyes and rolled on his back, the sheet rolled down on his waist and he lifted himself up in a sitting position. With that action he also uncovered Sungmin next to him, the girl had her hands over her necked chest, trying to cover it and her eyes were tightly shut, pretending she was sleeping, but she shut them way to tight so you could see that she was actually awake.

''Seriously guys ... I'm like 30 now ... you could really stop doing that now.'' And on his surprise they all suddenly stopped and stared at him. Kyuhyun gave them a confused looked and noticed that they are not staring at him, but at the empty space beside him. He uncertainty and slowly turned to his left side. He let out a loud hasped and quickly covered up the girl next to him. He turned to face his parents. ''Aaa ... I can explain.''

 

 


:P 

comments = faster updates