Nausea

It’s MY baby

 

Kyuhyun was yet again waken up by loud screams from Sungmin. He groaned and used his hand to cover up Sungmin mouth, to shut her up.

 

»Sungmin, honey. « he used his sarcastic voice.  »Will you please stop! The alarm didn’t even go off yet…”

 

Sungmin managed to push Kyuhyun’s hand away.

 

“YAH! This is my bed! Why are you here again?” She huffed, but Kyuhyun only rolled onto the other side and covered himself over the head.

 

“You were the one who didn’t let me go …” He then mumbled and Sungmin perked up shocked.

 

“ME? When did I do that?” She huffed and throw Kyuhyun’s blanked on the floor. “You aaa” She looked away. “Why on earth are you ?”

 

Kyuhyun wasn’t completely , he wore his black boxers, when he saw Sungmins reaction, he prepped himself on his elbows and stared at Sungmin, when she eventually turned her head again, he wiggled his eyebrows and smugly looked back at Sungmin’s face.

 

Mistake.

 

A second later he found his on the floor; he groaned a little and rubbed the sore part.

 

“ert!” Sungmin muttered and looked away, Kyuhyun only chuckled at her childless and her rosy cheeks didn’t escape his eyes. He enjoys teasing Sungmin too much.

 

At that moment their bedroom doors opened.

 

“Hello love birds. ” Ryeowook was standing there, when she saw almost Kyuhyun on the floor she turned to Sungmin. “What happened here?” She pointed at Kyuhyun with her eyes and then smirked, which made Sungmin a little red again. “When’s the wedding?”

 

“B-bunch of erts! Nothing happened.” Sungmin protested and brush passed Ryeowook towards the bathroom. ” And there will be no wedding!” She heard Kyuhyun’s “are you sure” and only rolled her eyes, but she couldn’t help to smile a little to.

 

 

“What’s wrong with you? Aren’t you hungry?” Ryeowook stared at Sungmin’s full plate.

 

“Not really” Sungmin only poked her toast a little and then took a sip of the orange juice. “I’m going first” She than stood up and in a minute she was gone.

 

“That’s weird” Ryeowook said and looked at Kyuhyun.

 

“I know right, don’t pregnant women usually eat a ton of food?” Kyu frowned and took a bite of his toast.

 

“What did you guys do yesterday?”

 

“Ah, we went to a praty”

 

“Oh, did she eat anything?”

 

“She was fine yesterday, she emptied the whole buffet”

 

Ryeowook choked on her juice a little when an image of Sungmin eating unstoppably comes to mind.

 

“But she did act a little weird after, when we came home”

 

“Huh? What do you mean?” Kyuhyun’s worried expression made her worry herself.  

 

 

Sungmin was early, so instead of driving a bus, she decided that today she’ll take a walk.  The weather was nice these days, it wasn’t too cold nor too hot and walking felt great.

 

As she was passing the park, an unknown person waved at her. She looked around, if they were waiving to someone else, but there was no one there except her.

 

“Hello Sungmin!” It was an older lady and she was walking a small poodle.

 

“Hello.” Sungmin greeted back unsurely, should she ask who she is?

 

“This is Chubby; he’s the one I was talking to you about.” The woman crouched down and patted the poodle, Sungmin wasn’t completely sure what to do, so she did the same, she crouched down next to the lady and pated the dog, Chubby is really cute.

 

“So, how are you? How’s your fiancé?” When Sungmin heard those words she froze a little, how does this person know about that? It just happened yesterday.

 

“How is your Kyuhyuni?” The lady chuckled a little when she saw Sungmin blush. “Aaaah I’m just teasing you, but you guys really look good together.” The lady than stood up and so did Sungmin.

 

“Your dog is really cute” Sungmin tried to run from the embarrassment.

 

“He is, isn’t he?” The lady than put a small card into Sungmin‘s hands. “Here, I didn’t give you one, when we met yesterday, it’s a business card, it has all my information, you can call me and we’ll make a official reservation. And don’t worry about your belly, getting married already pregnant is nothing unusual these days.”

 

Sungmin tried to hide her shocked face, what was is this woman going on about?

 

“And about the dress, I know this great salon, where they made you a fitted dress, just like you want it and the prices aren’t too high.” The woman patted Sungmins shoulder.

 

“Are you ok? You seem a lot more cheerful yesterday.”

 

“Aaa, is just that is still early, yeah, and I haven’t woke up completely yet.” Sungmin smiled nervously. They supposedly met yesterday, but she can’t remember it, this is so strange.

 

“That’s why, aaah, you going to work now?” The woman nodded.

 

“Yeah” Sungmin nodded back and smiled at Chubby, who rubbed agent’s her leg.

 

“A, he likes you. Maybe I’ll come visit you, and we can discuss more details about your wedding at a cup of coffee, when you’ll be completely awake.” The lady smiled and they bid goodbyes.

 

Sungmin kind off stood in place for a while, she had no idea who that lady was, who she supposedly met yesterday, no idea why did the lady call Kyuhyun her fiancé and where did she get the idea, that Sungmin is getting married, from. She stood there, watching the lady leave her site. The only thing left was the small busses card in her hands. She looked down and read:

 

“Tiffany Hwang … wedding planner….?”

 

 

“Me and Sungmin are leaving now for lunch.” Kangin noticed Yoona and Taecyeon.

 

“Where do you want to eat, Sungmin?”

 

“Nowhere particular, you can pick…” Kangin eyed her a little; Sungmin was acting weird the whole morning.

 

“Is something wrong?”

 

“Noo, is just that, I’m so tired, I didn’t sleep well, and you know, the whole pregnancy thing, is tiring.” Sungmin sighed a little.

 

“How are thing going with that guy?” Sungmin flinched a little.

 

“You mean Kyuhyun?” Sungmin got nervous and fix her hair a little.

 

“Yeah, you guys … getting married?” There was a little bit of saddens heard in Kangin’s voice, but Sungmin didn’t notice it, all she could hear was marriage and she was getting annoyed, why was everyone talking about marriage today?

 

“Why would you think that?” She ruffled her hair again in frustration.

 

“Well … you’ve been showing off your diamond the whole morning” Kangin pointed at Sungmin’s hand and the ring on it. “You kept fixing you hair with your hand and then rubbed and twist the ring around your finger and you know, I thought you were showing off or something …”

 

Sungmin toughed a little, all Kangin said was true, but she wasn’t showing off, she’s just having a bad hair day and the ring still doesn’t want to come off, no matter how much she twist it or try to pull it off.

 

“Ah, no, I’m not so sure if I want to jump into marriage yet and how are you? Met anyone special?” Sungmin nervously started the next topic.

 

 

“It’s really nice here” Sungmin complimented the place where they were eating.

 

They were sat by the window in this really nice restaurant. They needed about ten minutes from the cafe to here.

 

Sungmin’s eyes wandered around the restaurant, there weren’t a lot of people here and the warm wood furniture gave the place a really nice and relaxed glow. She was eating pasta, but for some unknown reason, she wasn’t enjoying it as much, is not that the pasta wouldn’t taste nice, she just felt, full and with no appetite. As she was lazily feeding herself, her eyes watched the people outside. Everyone seemed in a hurry. Her eyes than caught a particular person and she smiled a little.

 

There across the street stood Kyuhyun, one hand in his pocket and in the other he held his phone.

 

She scolded herself a little, for being happy, but her smile soon turned into a frown when a woman in high heels and long blond hair came and hugged Kyuhyun really tight.

 

Suddenly Sungmin lost even a little of the appetite she had. Who was she? How do they know each other? What was she for him? Why are they hugging so tight? So many questions formed in her head and she suddenly felt nausea.

 

“Sungmin … are you ok?” Kangin was worried, her face went completely white.

 

“Yeah, yeah I’m fine” Sungmin looked away from the hugging couple and into her plate.

 

What just happened? Why does she need to know anything about this woman? It’s not like Sungmin and Kyuhyun are together, he can do whatever he wants, she shouldn’t care about it.

 

No matter how much she wanted to convince her mind, it wouldn’t listen.

 

Kangin notice her glances out of the window and looked in the same direction as well.

 

“That’s Kyuhyun, isn’t it … oh my … now I know why he seemed familiar…” He muttered and when he realized what he just said, he quickly took another bite of his pasta.

 

But his statement didn’t go unnoticed by Sungmin. “What do you mean by that?” She stared at him, and Kangin kept on chewing. “Kangin … what is it?” Kangin slowly swallowed and then took a sip at his water. “Spill it out already!” Sungmin unintentionally raised her voice a little, it’s like she can’t control her emotions.

 

“I see him with that blond lady all the time …” Kangin slowly mumbled. Sungmin just stared back. “Aaah … we live in the same apartment complex, I’m practically neighbors with the blond lady … I see Kyuhyun there all the time … he even … he even has the key’s to her apartment… ” Kangin paused a little, but when he saw Sungmins white face he felt like he should explain more. “But you know … she could be his sister or a friend, you know … they could be high school or college friends or something … he’s not necessarily cheating on you…”

 

Cheating?

 

Sungmin felt her world spin, she didn’t care about him, they aren’t even dating and cheating? Why is she feeling like that? She slowly stood up.

 

“Are you ok, where are you going?” Kangin worried stood up as well.

 

“I need some time, please, you finish your meal and go back, I really need to think about this …”

 

“O-ok, is there anything I can do for you?”

 

Sungmin only shook her head and left. If she was to stay there any longer she would cry. Why does she feel like this? Is not only Kyuhyun, she feels weird all over, but the thing with Kyuhyun bothers her the most.

 

Why did he told her all those things, like; we are right for each other, why did he take her shopping? He could take that blondie? Why does he live with her in that small apartment? He has much more money than her, he could afford a whole house! Is it really just because of the baby? Really?

 

Sungmin saw his whole family, she’s not his sister, and please, who gives their house keys to a friend … oh, wait, … Ryeowook has Sungmin’s keys, but she’s more like a family to Sungmin, they are cousins and sisters at the same time, it’s different, high school friend than?  Sungmin’s mind processes with high speed. If Siwon went to an all-boys school and Kyuhyun was his classmate, that means she can’t be his high school friend, than maybe collage, they know each other from collage? Well … that could be possible.

 

Wait, wait, wait.

 

Sungmin, why are you analyzing all this?

 

 

 


AN:/ Yeah Sungmin, why?

 

Hello everybody every everybody everybody everybody every everybody la lala lala xD I don’t know the lyrics, lol

 

So I was thinking, there are 104 subscribers, which is a lot for me, lol, I don’t even know where you all came from :D , but if there is 104 of you, that means that theoretically I should get 104 comments ….

 

Soooo, get to work! And comment. Pretty please :D