Bunny Cafe

It’s MY baby

The atmosphere at Sungmin's bunny cafe is dark, there also isn't that many customers as usual, they were probably driven away by the odd atmosphere. 

 

Today in the morning shift are TaecyeonYoona and Yesung. 

 

Taecyeon who is always cheerful and ready to party has been awfully quiet since they opened, there's been a word going around that he's been failing some of his classes. 

 

Yoona's mood changed when Kanging left work after just beeing there 2 hours, she always has to practically beg him for a day off and he just goes off whenever he likes? Where is justice there? He's doesn't own the place! She's been puffing ever since, not even trying to hide it and smile for sake of the customers coming in. 

 

Ryeowook on the other side is trying her best, she smiles at another customer, who she really just want to strangle for no particular reason, she is just so pissed off and all this fake smiling and being overly nice doesn't help at all.  

 

She wasn't even an employee at the cafe, what is she doing here in the first place, a question she's been asking herself since morning.  

 

Ryeowook has one major problem she tends to be too nice and when Yesung asked her for a favor, promising he'll treat her to lunch in return, she could not refuse, since she does have a thing for the boy.  

 

Everything was good actually after that, when they opened there were no troubles it happened later towards noon that her mood changed drastically.  

 

She overheard some girls at the table, that she recognized as Yesung's classmates talking about Yesung's hot date today. Her blood boiled at the thought that she's wiping tables and washing dishes so that Yesung can meet another girl.  

 

She carries her tray with empty cups to the counter, trying to control her anger. She's rinsing the cus before she's going to put them to the washing machine. A few steps away is Taecyeon, blankly looking at the cahier. Ryeowook glances at him, she would like to say some encouraging words but she's really not in the mood to deal with others people problems.  

 

Yona joins them and throws her dirty mop in the sink, spraying Ryeowook in the process. 

 

"Hey! Watch it!" Ryeowook glares back but Yoona practically ignorsRyeowook shakes her head and makes coffee for a customer. 

 

"Seriously, I have to ask at least a week in advance and even then I don't get a day off but he takes one without notifying anyone. He just leaves and comes as he pleases! Thant's not right!" She starts stressing her anger out. "For real, isn't that ed up? 

 

Taecyeon doesn't really know how to respond, he just shakes his shoulders.  

 

In one sense she is right. Kangin shouldn't be doing this and since Sungmin is not in the cafe as much he's done it quite often, but since he's the manager they cant really say anything to him.

  

On the other side, Taecyeon gets more free days than Yoona, he himself knows that, he has his ways, so he can't really rant with Yoona right now nor he feels like it, he has too many problems of his own. 

 

"I swear I'm going to strangle her neck if she sends me back again!" Suddenly Ryeowook was standing beside Taecyeon pouring away the second iced coffee she made 

 

"What happened ?" Taecyeon asks and Ryeowook hints with her head to the corner of the caffe. "That happened." Yoona almost choked on air, Ryeowook doesn't swear!  

 

"What? I'm pissed off a little!" Yoona raised her hands up, showing she gives up and walks with the menu to the guy who just walked inside. 

 

Soon she's back telling Taecyeon the order. Her mood is suddenly more bright, even Taecyeon noticed it. "That guy again?" He ends up asking and Yoona just grins.  

 

Ryeowook comes back and suspiciously looks at her co-workes, what's with the sudden good mood? Before she even manages to ask Taecyeon answers her question. 

 

"It appears that Yoona has a secret admirer that is not so … secretive?" 

 

"I'm telling you is true! That guy totally likes me!" Yoona starts explaining to Sungmin. "He's been coming here for sometime now, he always sits at the same table in the corner and he's always smiling at me and, like, trying to chat, you know, make small conversation and all." Yoona is all excited and Ryeowook just suspiciously looks at the stranger.  

 

"And what, do you like him or something?" Ryeowook's face scrunches a littleas she asks. 

 

"What I just said he's cute!? Why do you have to be like that? Gosh!" Yoona snaps back and takes the order to her customer. 

 

Ryeowook just rolled her eyes, what did she say to desrve that!? "I just ask if she likes him? What's such a big deal?" She looks at Taecyeon who just shakes his head. "Don't look at me, who would understand her? If you ask me, that guy is a creep." Ryeowook curiously looks at Taecyeon urging him to continue. 

 

"Well, last time I was waiting tables since Yoona was complaining how she can't walk and that guy came in." Taecyeon looks in the direction of the customer they are talking about. "He orders the same as he always does, I bring him his coffee and than he starts asking me all these weird questions." The way Taecyeon feels uncomfortable by just talking about the guy makes Ryeowook even more curious. "What did he ask?"  

 

"I felt like, like, he was interrogating me or something. Seriously! He asked me who's the owner, how long have I been working here, how long is Kangin working here, what is his position and such things."  

 

"Waaat?Ryeowook couldn't believe her ears. Taecyeon just nodded and greeted another customer.